Jermaine jackson drops big bucks on ferrari

KOPV maybe due to your experience, you are looking at Jermaine's situation in the same way, and it may not be the case. I agree with you in some respects:
-I am a woman and know for a fact that many women spend the child support mainly on themselves.
-I know that the courts will give a big award to the first woman who goes for child support, and then the current wife and children do have less & become restricted financially. (That is why men/women should be careful of what they do.)
-It is true that some men do give their children much aid, even though they are behind in child support, e.g., they pay the school fees, buy the clothes, buy food, pay for vacations, pay for extracurricular activities, send them pocket money, pay the rent, pay for the technology.
-It is true that Alejandra could try to get a regular job and find an apt for her children.

In spite of all that^^, Jermaine still has to give child support for the children he brought into this world. There is no evidence that Jermaine is paying for all the above listed items/support for the children^^ because 1) they lived in Michael's home and Michael paid for food & shelter. Plus, Alejandra even said Katherine gave her money, & we all know where that money came from.

2) If he was giving all that support but not paying the child support, all that information would show up, because Jermaine would list all the things he paid for and show the receipts totaling monies in excess of the $3,000. He would bring that to court to show the judge that each month he gives more than $3,000 to his children.

4) If he had the money he would not risk international ridicule with the passport issue last year, begging the estate for help last year, or being shamed with the passport incident this year to name a few. The estate would not have to give Katherine the loan to help Jermaine pay the support and then offer a condo to Alejandra so that she could leave that house. (We all know about the incident where she refused to leave the house & that embarrassing situation.) Now after reading that Jermaine did not want the court information about his lack of work, debt, & child support problems made public, why would you think he would allow all this public shaming/disclosure, if he had the money to give this woman? He would give her the $3,000 and keep his image intact as the rich sun guy.

5) Even though a woman may spend most of the child support on herself, you can't punish your children by withholding the payment. Doing that just allowed Michael to be abused & stressed because he had to take up the slack and pay for much of those children's needs. If a woman spends most of the money on herself and neglects the children, then the man needs to get proof of how the children are neglected and bring it to the court. If you have that proof the courts would gladly give you temporary custody of the children and then you do not have to pay child support. The woman would get a case with the child protective services if you do it right.

I still don't think he bought that car because he thought Katherine was getting the money from AEG. Maybe he wanted to show that the AEG verdict would mean nothing to him because right before the verdict was reached he was able to go out and buy an expensive car. Another reason could be what Alicat said about him trying to show that not paying child support does not mean he has no money.

Thank you Petra Rose
For this beautiful post!

@Petrarose
[KOPV maybe due to your experience, you are looking at Jermaine's situation in the same way, and it may not be the case. I agree with you in some respects: -I am a woman and know for a fact that many women spend the child support mainly on themselves.
-I know that the courts will give a big award to the first woman who goes for child support, and then the current wife and children do have less & become restricted financially. (That is why men/women should be careful of what they do.)
-It is true that some men do give their children much aid, even though they are behind in child support, e.g., they pay the school fees, buy the clothes, buy food, pay for vacations, pay for extracurricular activities, send them pocket money, pay the rent, pay for the technology.
-It is true that Alejandra could try to get a regular job and find an apt for her children./QUOTE]

I am absolutely stunned by what seems to be the popular opinion regarding child support.

What are you all basing the opinion the women spend child support on themselves, we are not talking about spousal support only child support? And I don't know where you are getting the facts that second wives are poorer than the divorced ones, Alejandra is not the one driving a Ferrari but I'm sure Halima is.

If some fathers are paying for all those other items listed but not court ordered child support then more fool them! And if they do chose to pay those then it's all down to control, it's control over the ex, nothing more.

All I have said is we do not have any bases of talking sh**, and I've even said Im not defending Jermaine because I never would say he's a good father.. I just would not know this type of information!!! BUT when it comes to Childsupport some seem to judge way too much when not knowing the stories behind it.. Even look at what he's being sued for, rent for a 5 bedroom house, pet bills etc.. if this is what hes lacking in payments than that is nothing compared to what his CHILDREN need. and explain to me what 5 bedroom house has she or her kids live/lived in that was not owned by the Jacksons in the first place..

It makes no sense when she's living rent free at Encino, and when she was kicked out of that house for a while she lived at a Jackson Condo.. and yes he's being sued for 35K I think i read, in retrospect of what he had to pay over the years that is not that far behind. It's been recorded where he had to pay 100K just to get back into the states of child support.

His kids (he could be the worst father in the world) are living a wealthy lifestyle, financially MUCH better than the average american..

Plus the mother has an option to work and bring in income too! but we excuse that for some reason... And to the comment above about the money going to the mother, in this case you better believe she is living off of that money too.. She's been living off the Jacksons for a very long time, she does not have a job, where else would she have money to do anything? the Jacksons! A non working single woman walking around wearing designer clothes living in a mansion..

Last edited:
'Dont have any basis for talking s*it about Jermaine' - and yet a lot of s*it is being said about Alejandra.

Do you really think ANY woman would want to live with their ex mother in law? Sure way of not being able to get on with your life. Remind me, which ex of Jermaines had no money for food so Katherine gave her food vouchers? Yeah if that's true then she was really living the high life.

Yes the Mother has the option to work, although that's not always easy when you have given up your career to raise children and you still have school ages children at home, some women could only earn enough to pay the child care costs.

Re the house, when most people split up houses are sold and assets divided, that wasn't the case here.

it is very easy to get a job when you need money.. It's when you put standards to the job according to the lifestyle you want where it becomes tricky.. She has every resorce needed to get one, and not just any dead end job.. She could use who she is if she even needed/wanted to get a decent job. She should be doing SOMETHING!

If she really didnt want to be around her ex, than she would not have went with an ex's brother in the first place.. And if she didnt want a job and wanted to mouch off someone else, in the area she lives she can find many wealthy men!

We will have different views and opinions and we can't always expect each other to see each others view and agree.. We have different life experiences and seen different things, which brings our view of this differently. I've seen many people take advantage of the system and I it becomes really easy to call it out when I see it.. That's just my view!

Are we 100% certain she has no work. It's not always easy to be a single parent and find work and I think her children are old enough for her to do something to contribute.

I don't defend Alejandra on any other point other than child support, however, Jermaine and Randy are ones who are brothers, I mean really, what kind of man goes with his brothers girl.

I understand and respect the point that we all have different life experiences, I have lived this and I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha_large.gif

Are we 100% certain she has no work. It's not always easy to be a single parent and find work and I think her children are old enough for her to do something to contribute.

I don't defend Alejandra on any other point other than child support, however, Jermaine and Randy are ones who are brothers, I mean really, what kind of man goes with his brothers girl.

I understand and respect the point that we all have different life experiences, I have lived this and I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

In Jackson world (-Michael) anything is possible. Both brothers bang the same woman, have same amount kids,both provides that woman place to stay, which is their family home (owned by their brother), and either of them pays child support.

In Jackson world, women should go to work after having kids and support Jackson brothers and stop bothering them with child support issues.

PS,she mentioned in her declaration that she works as pa.

Considering that there are strong rumors of Jermaine and Joseph sleeping with the same woman as well, I think it's fair to say that these people lack on morals. Katherine has done a remarkable job raising her children (exl Michael), and sons in particular. NOT

It's not that rare for two brothers to have sex with the same girl when the girl doesnt mean anything to them.. But to have kids and to wed. That is super weird!! I always told myself that Katherine pushed her kids into wedding there women when kids are envolved.. But that does not make it any less strange!

even for us to discuss this is weird, I mean the kids half siblings are siblings and 1st cousins..

It's not that rare for two brothers to have sex with the same girl when the girl doesnt mean anything to them.. But to have kids and to wed. That is super weird!! I always told myself that Katherine pushed her kids into wedding there women when kids are envolved.. But that does not make it any less strange!

even for us to discuss this is weird, I mean the kids half siblings are siblings and 1st cousins..

Well, I'm not really shocked by that. :nono: Look for this family, for Michael's brothers :bugeyed .... this kind of thing is what is expected of them.

What the Child Support issues are saying is that the children are living full time with their Mother.

Child Support payment's also depend on how much time, living wise, the father pays the mother. If the children live 50% of the time with father and 50% with the mother, then that's how much the father pays the mother for Child Support.

The Court's encourage this araingement, the father's spending time with the children. That way the father's don't spend as much on Child Support payment's.

In Alejandra's case, Alejandra sounds like she had full custody, whereas both Randy and Jermaine would pay more in Child Support Payment's.

It sounds like the children never lived with Randy or Jermaine. The Court's are family friendly, it's up to the individual's and how they look at the % of how much a child lives with each parent. It will cost the father more if his child/children do not live with him as much.

It has pretty much been proven that Alejandro and all the various children resided at Hayvenhurst, till the Estate of Michael Jackson rented a really nice townhouse, in the Valley, for Alejandro to live in.

If Joseph still cheats on Katherine, even though they haven't lived together in ages if they're still married and he's slept with other women and apparently he's had children outside their marriage, (Jo'vonnie & Donte) that's cheating in my eyes. Why Katherine haven't filed for divorce? I know she did it in the 70's but later dropped it. Doesn't she have dignity? Is divorcing taboo for JW? I

What the Child Support issues are saying is that the children are living full time with their Mother.

Child Support payment's also depend on how much time, living wise, the father pays the mother. If the children live 50% of the time with father and 50% with the mother, then that's how much the father pays the mother for Child Support.

The Court's encourage this araingement, the father's spending time with the children. That way the father's don't spend as much on Child Support payment's.

In Alejandra's case, Alejandra sounds like she had full custody, whereas both Randy and Jermaine would pay more in Child Support Payment's.

It sounds like the children never lived with Randy or Jermaine. The Court's are family friendly, it's up to the individual's and how they look at the % of how much a child lives with each parent. It will cost the father more if his child/children do not live with him as much.

It has pretty much been proven that Alejandro and all the various children resided at Hayvenhurst, till the Estate of Michael Jackson rented a really nice townhouse, in the Valley, for Alejandro to live in.
Once Katherine dies, leeching will be over for good. Ain't no way the Estate has to support Steven and Jermaine's shared children.

As for those kids being cousins and siblings, the entire issue is as close to incest as it can possibly get. Which person with morals would go out and impregnate their brothers baby mama? No sane person with good values, morals, dignity and self respect would do that. I don't like to use 'ratchet' but it is what it is, which is ratchet as phuuck. -.- If I were to interview Germaine I'd ask him why he slept and impregnated the same woman his brother has children with, this type of behavior is just not right, and Katherine entertaining this type of ****ery says a lot about her.

this is a bit off topic but before clicking into the forum and seeing the shortened title. "Jermaine Jackson drops big.." Does anyone else get a little immature and think of "..Drops a big" something else??

That just me? ya? no? ........ :scratch:

@Petrarose
[KOPV maybe due to your experience, you are looking at Jermaine's situation in the same way, and it may not be the case. I agree with you in some respects: -I am a woman and know for a fact that many women spend the child support mainly on themselves.
-It is true that Alejandra could try to get a regular job and find an apt for her children./QUOTE]

I am absolutely stunned by what seems to be the popular opinion regarding child support.

What are you all basing the opinion the women spend child support on themselves, we are not talking about spousal support only child support? And I don't know where you are getting the facts that second wives are poorer than the divorced ones, Alejandra is not the one driving a Ferrari but I'm sure Halima is.

If some fathers are paying for all those other items listed but not court ordered child support then more fool them! And if they do chose to pay those then it's all down to control, it's control over the ex, nothing more.

^^Maybe there is some misunderstanding? I think your last paragraph gives a clue.

We are not saying all women do that. However, from my own knowledge, it is true that some women do. No one is saying that the majority do this either, since I don't have that data. The point to KOPV is that even though some women do this, it is the man's obligation to support his children. He cannot withhold support to punish a woman, or because he feels she is using up most of it on herself. He needs to follow the legal channels if that is the case, and continue to support his children.

I think intelligent people here know that there will be some women who use the money for the family needs. Some will use it mainly on themselves. Some use it only for the children. Some women don't want anything to do with the ex and don't even want child support from him. Some women take all the money and put it in a special account for the children for college or when they become of age. There is a range of situations and behaviors that exist and that is the reality.

KOPV about the title were you thinking: Jermaine Jackson drops a big [blank] in his pants? Jermaine Jackson drops a big bombshell?

Last edited:
If Joseph still cheats on Katherine, even though they haven't lived together in ages if they're still married and he's slept with other women and apparently he's had children outside their marriage, (Jo'vonnie & Donte) that's cheating in my eyes. Why Katherine haven't filed for divorce? I know she did it in the 70's but later dropped it. Doesn't she have dignity? Is divorcing taboo for JW? I

The Witnesses follow what the Holy Bible says on the subject, even letting your mate leave of their own accord. The Holy Bible leans towards keeping the family together. Like the wife forgiving the husband, in the case of adultery. I think to keep the family unit in tack, so the children don't suffer, which from what I've read, tend to blame themselves for why their parent's broke up. That's sad!

The protection of the family unit seems to be where the Holy Bible keeps coming from. The Holy Bible frowns upon the husband chasing after a younger woman, therefore dumping his present wife, because she has become old. This practice has been going on for thousand's of year's, where the husband desires a younger woman and of course, the younger woman, who is usually prettier in her youth, wants the old man's security of riches. In this case, so much for growing old together. At least in Michael's song, "Rock With You," he addresses about growing old together!

In the case of adultery, perhaps in a moment of weakness, the husband acted foolishly in succumbing to someone he was not married to. I think Katherine Jackson stayed with Joe Jackson, even though his home is in Las Vegas and he does not live together with his wife, Katherine Jackson, because of Katherine's view's based upon the Holy Bible, protection of the family. A moral issue. I just don't see how being estranged from your husband follows Biblical procedure, though. Even the lawsuit makes no sense in the light of what the Holy Bible says about lawsuits.

Maybe this is why Michael Jackson has called his Mom perfect and a saint, because she tried keeping the family together. Michael was about family values and all, but even Michael ended up divorcing twice. Michael didn't believe in being in an unhappy marital arrangement. Maybe he was hoping Katherine would follow his lead. But, alas, Katherine listens to her estranged husband, Joe Jackson, and follows his lead, when it comes to major decisions. Which the Holy Bible does recommend, cause of what happened in the Garden of Eden, the seduction that went down.

So there you go!

I think Devorcing is taboo for people this age...My parents in law got devorced too for 35 years, it is untill last summer, my mother in law is finally able to talk about it...They see themself as they have failled, and keep asking, if they have done the right thing,, even after all those years.
I know this is sad, and the difference between now and then is so big...these days people gave up much too easily.
(Just my thoughts)

lol! I was thinking more so the pants one.. haha!!

And yes to what petrarose is saying off of what I said. I am not saying all women use the children for money but some do, and from all angles we can see THIS woman is... All I have been saying is we don't have bases to talk the crap we do about Jermaine’s parenting.. A father behind in Child support does not make him a bad provider, it's what goes on far past that - that makes him to be a good or bad father.

As a side note, while im not the best at math, 160K car for the income he has made/makes in percentage cannot be that far much off of what the average american spends on a car comparison to income.. The average price of a new car in United States is $30,303 according to Forbes in 2012 which it slightly goes up every year, So lets say $31,000, I am seeing reports of the average american making 25-40K a year, so lets take the middle $32,500.. That would mean the average american spends ABOUT a years income on a new car.. I would think jermaine makes well over $160,000 a year, I would highly bet that the amount of the car compared to his income is far less than the average American</SPAN>

There is much much more that goes into (right and wrong) than a documentation of owed money.. I know it is a different than child support but Michael was in debt, and we never once attacked his character. Never called him irresponsible, or any awful things we could have been judgmental about. But we remember to stay open to what makes the person outside of documentation when it&#8217;s someone we care about like a family member or Michael. But when its easy to spit fire at someone like Jermaine we do it? That&#8217;s unfair in my opinion. </SPAN>

Michael didn't expect anyone else to provide for his children. I don't know how you can say that a father behind in child support doesn't make them a bad provider, that's exactly what they are.

Children come first - flashy cars should come second.

^ So you would be calling most fathers that are in divorced situations in the united states at least are bad fathers, because the percentage of fathers paying childsupport are higher that are behind in child support than those who are standing in clearance.. When a system is set up to be easily taken advantaged of we cannot judge a good/bad parent in financial standings but more so the effort put in to take care of a child. A court ordered amount says very very little to what someone is actually providing for a child..

through the x amount of years that two parents are divorced, there are constant back and forths of what should be owed, how much is needed, what is right/wrong.. etc!! Much more often do you think that a court ordered amount "to the children" is much higher than what is needed and actually goes to the child. This is not in EVERY case but I will bet you with everything I know about the Jacksons that THIS case it is. We don't know the relationship and money provided by Jermaine for his kids, but we do know that Alejandra has lived off the Jacksons, lived for free for several years, and has sued for amounts that would warrent a wealthy lifestyle not just for her kids but for herself.

Jermaine could spend 1 million a year on his kids and we would have no idea.. You think if he buys his kids a vehicle it is through child support? you think if he buys them a house it is through child support? Maybe even tuition, or various loans for his kids but under Jermaines name.. Clothing, food, entertainment you name it, that is not counted by childsupport.. Childsupport is based on a financial amount that the his ex wife CLAIMES the children need, show some documents stating mortgage is this much, they eat this much, they need this much.. and judge approves or denies as the two parties share there case..

Even IN the discription of what is owed a portion of it was going to the pets (not children) so if the pets are getting money from Jermaine, you better believe Alejandra is too.. You think she takes her pets to petco down the road? I doubt it, they are getting there nails done for triple the costs on Jermaines dime very most likely.

Plus we have no idea how much money Jermaine put down on the car.. you think he went and paid 160K up front? ok no I highly doubt that.. And carrying the name Jermaine does have perks, he could walk into any car dealer and get deals thrown at him because its Jermaine Jackson driving there car. It is free advertisement.. Several celebs get free clothes, free vehiciles, or crazy deals on them because of the name they carry.. You know how often red carpet outfits are given for free and sometimes the celeb is even paid to wear there outfits?? We don't even know how much he spent on the car and we are bashing his financial standing and his fatherhood.

He could have eve traded in an "older car" lets say worth 50K and paid for the downpayment. Any scenario could have taken place.. Instead of attacking Jermaine why don't we find out what kind of cars the woman has, and lets find out who bought it..

P.S. as an MJ fan, and knowing that he was the most sued entertainer in history.. Much of it was for bogus crap, I would think would understand how easy it is to convince the court to get money out of someone.. you know how much Michael "owed" to people? And believe me when I say alot of it was CRAP

Court ordered child support is not only calculated on what the children's carer insist they need, it is also based on income.

Any needs of the child should come out of the support, if Jermaine is buying houses and cars for his kids but not paying his child support then, well, that's just plain stupid.

You will find the pets are the children's animals.

^ Like I have said several times, INCOME of the time when child support was instated..

If lets say hypothentically if Jermaine made 5 Million in year 2000 and got divorced, then starting in 2003-2013 they only made 1 million annually, he's still held accountable for the amount that was first agreed on..

My dad had to pay child support for my younger brother even when he retired and unemployed due to getting Parkinson&#8217;s. I cannot say my father is a good father but I can say while my dad earning his PH.D. and making 3 times the amount as my mother should not have been living in a little studio apartment while she lived in a 4 bedroom house.

2 years ago he moved back home to Libya specifically because he could not afford treatment here anymore.. So you tell me that Childsupport is set up fair.. If anything that my dad has done to make him NOT a good father, it was NOT a lack of child support (which yes he's behind) still supposed to pay.. My brother is 24 now!!

Yes its a personal story, and its not the only one I've whitnessed where someone gets scrued...

"He could have eve traded in an "older car" lets say worth 50K and paid for the downpayment."

That's exactly what he did. He dickered the original price down, traded in his Rolls and paid the difference which was $70,000.

KOPV;3921069 said:
^ Like I have said several times, INCOME of the time when child support was instated..

If lets say hypothentically if Jermaine made 5 Million in year 2000 and got divorced, then starting in 2003-2013 they only made 1 million annually, he's still held accountable for the amount that was first agreed on..

My dad had to pay child support for my younger brother even when he retired and unemployed due to getting Parkinson&#8217;s. I cannot say my father is a good father but I can say while my dad earning his PH.D. and making 3 times the amount as my mother should not have been living in a little studio apartment while she lived in a 4 bedroom house.

2 years ago he moved back home to Libya specifically because he could not afford treatment here anymore.. So you tell me that Childsupport is set up fair.. If anything that my dad has done to make him NOT a good father, it was NOT a lack of child support (which yes he's behind) still supposed to pay.. My brother is 24 now!!

Yes its a personal story, and its not the only one I've whitnessed where someone gets scrued...

if your circumstances change then you go back to court, the court can't make changes if they are not informed. Courts can reduce payments. Sometimes people also have to pay spousal support and sometimes that is settled through property.

I have seen people get screwed as well, usually it's the ones who don't want the fuss to go back to court to argue and those that just want an easy life. The ones who fight payment at every step are usually the ones who get away with it.

^ It is much harder to prove that you don't have money when the other can claim that they hide it. You go to court and say "I don't have the money that I used to".. The return to that from the former spouse can be. "He/she is purposly doing things unmarked and un tracked to make money." Show a little detail that supports that statement and boom.. same old payment expected!

My main point that I have been saying is we don't have enough information on Jermaines finances or personal life to judge his parenting just on childsupport funds due. It is much more complex than that! Also with the car thing, we really don't even know if he actually paid anything upfront.. He trades in an old car, pays off the down payment and he is set on a monthly payment on a few hundred bucks.. That is very possible! Hell it could have even been a gift for all we know, I mean John Branca and Jermain got the same car.. who knows! we don't.. people buy cars under other peoples names all the time. We all know the Jacksons have money but they try to make it look like they have more money than they really do.

I don't even think it's a smart idea to buy a farrari even on a PR side, but I cannot reallllly fault the guy for buying a car when I don't know really what went into the payment nor do I know his personal life aside from documentations and what I read online.

I don't care what people buy for themselves but you should make sure your children are taken care of first and your bills are paid. Then do what you want. There are so many parents who do without and who sacrifice things for themselves to make sure their kids are taken care and there is a roof over their heads. Not expecting their baby brother and mother to take care of them. I understand if people have trouble financially but the fact that he has to be reminded of his responsibility over and over again is embarrassing and does make him look badly.

^ I Agree that a parent needs to put the child first.. We don't know if he has or hasn't! owning an expensive car (not knowing how it was paid) and being behind in child support only tells us very little of what type of parent he is.

IF he is spending money and living a lavish life style while not making sure his children are taken care of than he deserves flack for that. The thing is we don't know what he does or where his money goes.

its frankly insulting to see some people try to bring in mjs debt to this sort of conversation as it is totally irrelevent to the conversation at hand. did mj ever dump his kids on family members and and expect them to put a roof over their heads and food in the stomachs while going aorund spending millions on urns? did he claim in court documents he had no income and could not afford to look after his kids while at the same time making large amounts of money from t.v shows etc. yes mj had debts but he worked to pay it off and he certainly made sure his children were ok. to even trying and bring such comments into a coversation about a man that has a history of dening his children and refusing to pay child support while continuing to have what? 7 plus kids with at least 3 different women. is insulting

Amen! Amen and a million times AMEN to this post!

We don't know what he does but he isn't either paying on time or something because his ex keeps going to court. Something is not right.

Last edited:
Back