Jermaine Jackson premieres new song "Summer Time Feeling" on the air

Annita

Proud Member
Published: 04 July 2015

Jermaine premiered his new song "Summer Time Feeling" on July 4th on GR 94.9 GR 1530 and stay tuned for more info! Also Jermaine explained August 29th is not only Michael Jackson's birthday but the day also marks 50 years the Jackson 5 first played a public mall. Listen to the sneak peak of the new Jermaine Jackson song!

http://www.jackson-source.com/news/...ing-on-the-air-single-will-be-out-august-29th

^^oooh. Very nice. :)

I am personally glad that the guys are busy with their (unofficial) tour and music. Titos album should be coming out soon. All of their interviews lately remind me of the old days.

I do wish Randy would join them though. Anybody know what he is doing lately? It's like he disappeared.

Last edited:
^^oooh. Very nice. :)

I am personally glad that the guys are busy with their (unofficial) tour and music. Titos album should be coming out soon. All of their interviews lately remind me of the old days.

I do wish Randy would join them though. Anybody know what he is doing lately? It's like he disappeared.

:hiya: I'm glad they're doing their own thing, too! I thought Randy was studying to be a pimp, er, preacher?

Shame on me... ;) :lmao:

I think Randy got tired of all the talking heads trying to handle the business so he bounced :p

Published: 04 July 2015

Jermaine premiered his new song "Summer Time Feeling" on July 4th on GR 94.9 GR 1530 and stay tuned for more info! Also Jermaine explained August 29th is not only Michael Jackson's birthday but the day also marks 50 years the Jackson 5 first played a public mall. Listen to the sneak peak of the new Jermaine Jackson song!

http://www.jackson-source.com/news/...ing-on-the-air-single-will-be-out-august-29th

Is he going to officially release his single on Michael's birthday (29th Aug)? That is totally bizarre explanation that 29th is not only MJ's birthday but it's the date when J5 first time played a public mall. Why would he release his own solo single on the date when they, as a group, played first time a public mall? He should have find a date when he released his own solo music, but I guess this is one of Jermoney's bizarre "I want to attach myself to MJ's name" at any means possible.
I wonder if he is going to appear in Gary to promote it:D

I cannot help it but I feel sorry for Jermoney. There is nothing original in him and he tries desperately be like Michael. Umbrella, tapes on his fingers, clothing on stage, Michael's moves on stage etc.

I cannot help it but I feel sorry for Jermoney. There is nothing original in him and he tries desperately be like Michael. Umbrella, tapes on his fingers, clothing on stage, Michael's moves on stage etc.

I feel bad for him too only in the sense that it must be hard enough being the brother of Michael Jackson, but considering he was the original lead singer, I think he's had that "that could have been me" mentality ever since. He still annoys the H*ll out of me, but I would be a little bothered too if I were him, no matter how much I loved my brother :p He did have an affair (rumour has it) with Whitney Houston, so his lift isn't THAT bad ;)

I feel bad for him too only in the sense that it must be hard enough being the brother of Michael Jackson, but considering he was the original lead singer, I think he's had that "that could have been me" mentality ever since. He still annoys the H*ll out of me, but I would be a little bothered too if I were him, no matter how much I loved my brother :p He did have an affair (rumour has it) with Whitney Houston, so his lift isn't THAT bad ;)

Maybe he should have wanted it more and work towards it, he possibly could have stayed on lead, but Jermaine is too lazy to help himself and work towards goals.
Like Michael said it:
"The brothers didn't give me support," he snipes on one tape. "We'd be working on a TV show or video and they'd be sitting around moaning and groaning but I'd be watching and learning.

"It takes a talent, but some people are lazy and don't want to develop anything."

ON JERMAINE: Jackson accused Jermaine - who split from first wife Hazel over a fling with another beauty - of being a womaniser and not having the self-belief to follow him as a successful solo act.
"Jermaine would be either be looking for girls or going along with the jokes," said MJ.
As a songwriter he lambasted him for "always letting outside influences change what style and beauty he's created.
"It always ends up not being his creation and changed in some type of way."

Michael was right about Jermaine, thus Jermaine quote:
"Even though Michael is very talented, a lot of his success has been due to timing and a little bit of luck. It could have been him, or it could just as easily have been me."
It couldn't have been Jermaine because Michael's success wasn't down to luck or timing. It was hard work towards his goals, watching and learning since he was tiny toddler and honing his skills day in day out.

I do hope Jermaine finds at least some kind of success so they get their own money and leave Michael's estate alone, and no need to granny-napping either:)

Lol @ that Whitney thingy. I give that to Jermaine, but Michael married Elvis' daughter:D

But Whitney was better than Elvis' daughter in every conviecable way. So sad how both Whitney and Michael ended up with people who weren't good for them.

As for Jermaine, nothing ever changes with him. He'll keep mooching off of Michael's success and money until the day he dies.

tumblr_ntyl4mLMIi1rw606ko1_540.jpg

this song has a bit of a smokey feeling to me.. I'm diggin' it

Back