Jermaine Jackson’s Management Announce Comeback On Day Of Michael Jackson’s Funeral

Some may despise me after this post but I read ten pages of hate and cannot believe how some of you are so judgmental and well hurtful. It's stunning that Michael didn't teach you all more about love and forgiveness.

Jermaine long made up with Michael and did explain that many many years ago. John Lennon did a song against Paul McCartney who cares. Should the records have come out? Maybe not but artists express themselves through music. Jermaine has done nothing but be loving about Michael since 1993. Once his brothers back was against the wall he was there. All this hate over a song and a fake report.

You really think a book by an ex wife is gonna be true? It was so obviously tabloid, it's a horrid book that makes the Jackson's out to be anti semetic a--holes. I'm sorry but I love the Jacksons and those who don't relize how popular the others were or how much they all mattered simply have not studied the Jacksons pre Thriller. I love Jermaine despite his failings and you know what Michael (who was a very good man) made bad choices too. Of course not anything criminal, but still bad choices. Michael and all his brothers have my admiration as artists and as people. I bet all these Jermaine haters never even listened to one of his fine albums and maybe not even to an original J5 one.
um...im not taking anything froma book.

im from the school of 'actions speak louder than words' taht's all I'M saying.

Well thank you both for being polite in your replies. I do see Jermaine differently, but everybody had to form their own opinion. The only thing I want stress againis that Margret's book is not balanced and shouldn't be taken as gospel, and that the report about the comeback was fake. If you dont like Jermaine for other reasons ok, but anything reported on the Jacksons has to be studied carefully if one wants to know the truth. They have the worst press and it wasn't fair while Michael was here and it remains unfair now.

um...im not taking anything froma book.

im from the school of 'actions speak louder than words' taht's all I'M saying.

I read the book and the author, Margaret Maldonaldo, adresses her own problems and doesn't make the Jacksons look like anti-semitic a--holes.
In fact, the author say she loves Michael who was a "very humble, pure, genuine, lovable and funny person". She even states that Mike was the only male Jackson she trusted. She also defends Michael against the child-abuse accusations and thanks him for everything. The book seems very objective. She just narrates what happened without insulting anyone. It is what it is. She doesn't call Jermaine a bastard, DIRECTLY. But after reading that Jermaine refused to pay child support and cheated on her, one certainly isn't going to think that he is a saint. She just wrote facts without subjective stuff. She doesn't insult him, she writes what happened. Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, Joe and Randy are, in my point of view, society trash. Read the book. She says amazing stuff about Michael, but states some hard facts about the other brothers. And I'm not going to support the Jackson family (Michael and Janet are exceptions) and I'm more than glad to bash them (again, Michael and Janet are exceptions). May God protect Michael's kids...because the Jackson family certainly won't.

Remember Jermaine saying that Mike had had a "wonderful and fantastic childhood"?

Read Latoya's book. Not everything was written by Jack Gordon. You can clearly see, in black and white, that Jermaine is society trash.

I read the book and the author, Margaret Maldonaldo, adresses her own problems and doesn't make the Jacksons look like anti-semitic a--holes.
In fact, the author say she loves Michael who was a "very humble, pure, genuine, lovable and funny person". She even states that Mike was the only male Jackson she trusted. She also defends Michael against the child-abuse accusations and thanks him for everything. The book seems very objective. She just narrates what happened without insulting anyone. It is what it is. She doesn't call Jermaine a bastard, DIRECTLY. But after reading that Jermaine refused to pay child support and cheated on her, one certainly isn't going to think that he is a saint. She just wrote facts without subjective stuff. She doesn't insult him, she writes what happened. Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, Joe and Randy are, in my point of view, society trash. Read the book. She says amazing stuff about Michael, but states some hard facts about the other brothers. And I'm not going to support the Jackson family (Michael and Janet are exceptions) and I'm more than glad to bash them (again, Michael and Janet are exceptions). May God protect Michael's kids...because the Jackson family certainly won't.
of course she praises mj. he was the one giving her money.everyone else shunned her.

if u wanna take her word for it then katherine is also a horrible person. we can't pick and choose, disect what we want to believe. jerm cheated on her, that's a given. he left her, and didn't want to support her. she was mad.

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

of course she praises mj. he was the one giving her money.everyone else shunned her.

if u wanna take her word for it then katherine is also a horrible person. we can't pick and choose, disect what we want to believe. jerm cheated on her, that's a given. he left her, and didn't want to support her. she was mad.

Read the entire book. It seems to be factual and objective.

Is it okay to see your kids getting mentally and physically abused/tortured by your husband and do nothing about it?
Is it okay to let your young son support the other sons financially while they are buying expensive cars and fucking women around?
Is it OK to constantly pressure one of your sons?
Is it OK to always defend your kids even if they are wrong?
Is it OK to let one of your sons be humiliated by the others?
Is it OK to make your sons strictly follow your religion?
Is it OK to do nothing about your kids' self-esteem?
Is it OK to constantly ask for money?
Is it OK to know that your kids (one of them is 5 years old) are performing in a strip club and do nothing about it?

Yes, Kate is a horrible person. Margaret just stated facts. She didn't play the victim's role and she added no subjective thoughts.

An excellent post. I have nothing much more to add but as a writer myself I know when writing is slanted. Her's was and I doubt much of what she says other then he cheated on her and left her would be backed up by others who were around the couple. Jermaine is not a perfect man but I doubt he is a sadistic beast.

As far as Latoya, she has said her book is pure fiction, that everything she uttered while she was with Gordon was false. Joseph has his issues but I don't think he would ever molest or sniff the underwear of his daughters (I know that wasn't in the book but she said it on her promo tour). As far as I'm concerned Kathrine is a wonderful person and I can say with certainty that Michael was hurt that anyone would talk against her.

Again I want to stress that these are real people who deserve respect. Michael's life showed me that you have to give people a break. Unless I have proof I don't buy into scandal.

Jermaine sure seems to be shoving himself in the spotlight now MJ is gone. It's really coming across like he's using MJ's death to promote himself. I'm not saying he is, that's just what it looks like. In my opinion.

I am saying it is .

But, I am glad most people are on to him.

I do agree with a lot of things you wrote...but out of respect for MJ's 3 children & Janet & Rebbie, I won't say much more (or much worst?).

But you are DEFINITELY not alone in your views. And MJ's passing has given us a wake up call and a chance to see what has been known for a LONG time of the family's dynamic

The "is Jermaine a good guy or a bad guy" convos go around and around. Here are some facts. The song Word to the Badd was one of most vicious verbal attacks that one person has made against another, family member or not. Jermaine knew perfectly well that Michael did not intentionally change his skin-color, but yet attacked him anyway. The jealousy in the song is obvious.

Michael basically begged Jermaine not to release the song, for both their sakes, and they had a confrontation. Contrary to popular mythology, I don't think they actually came to blows over it in the Havenhurst driveway! Jermaine released the song anyway. As Michael had warned him, it torpedoed his career, what there was of it at that time. I believe the song largely destroyed Jermaine's fan-base. Some MJ fans also bought Jermaine records, as a correlary to Michael. Jermaine's career took a nose-dive, after that and Jermaine dropped out of sight.

There is no indication that I've ever seen that Jermaine and Michael reconciled after that. If there is, I surely haven't heard of it. Yes, Jermaine was at the trial. Good for him. He should have been. Michael did the MSG concerts with his brothers (part of it) as a kindness to them, but that was it. Over the years, Jermaine sometimes made noises about a J-5 reunion concert or tour, and Michael then would have to issue a statement denying it. That happened many times.

Jermaine has repeatedy said lately, that he was "Michael's voice and his backbone." NO, he wasn't. Michael had his OWN "voice and backbone."

With that said, and regardless, we must not call Jermaine names on this board. Name-calling and attacks are against the rules of the board, and diminish us as human-beings. We can have opinions, but respect is still the rule here.

I remember when it happened ...like yesterday. I felt so so bad for MJ. His own blood....sickening. To this day...

MJ might have been a forgiving person, but I HAVE NEVER looked at Jermaine the same way. I have grown to despise the guy and everything he represents.

And back in 1991, I had sworn to NEVER spend my money on anything he puts out or that will benefit him. Because of him, I did not buy the "Hello World" CDs...and will not buy motown's upcoming J5 Xmas album.
I downloaded Hello world for free...and to make me feel better for the illegal dl, bought another copy of Thriller 25th as a gift to my niece.

I don't recall that there was ever a public apology. Maybe? Anyone? If so, I sure don't remember it!

The song produced a tremendous backlash, that's certain. Jermaine lost his record label and never got another.

there was an apology..but of course the liar claimed the song was written out of love. He couldn't reach his brother, he made it sound like, the song was a ploy to get MJ to talk to him. smh.

I am sure MJ forgave him...but i don't believe he ever forgot. How could he ?

Jermaine is not my brother ..and to this day I hold a grudge. To me family is sacred....and that day in 1991...Jermaine crossed it. Now, he is claiming to have been Mj's backbone...and wants to fill his pocket with a tribute. Whatever.

Memefan, I’m with you 100%!

Michael was raised not to speak ill of anyone publicly.
Jermaine didn't attend the class.

I say, someone must have the guts to tell people to their face, not elsewhere.

there was an apology..but of course the liar claimed the song was written out of love. He couldn't reach his brother, he made it sound like, the song was a ploy to get MJ to talk to him. smh.

I am sure MJ forgave him...but i don't believe he ever forgot. How could he ?

Jermaine is not my brother ..and to this day I hold a grudge. To me family is sacred....and that day in 1991...Jermaine crossed it. Now, he is claiming to have been Mj's backbone...and wants to fill his pocket with a tribute. Whatever.

poor man got it from everybody with exception of his children. this is just sad, very sad.

" i was michael's backbone".... give me a break.

Memefan, I’m with you 100%!

Michael was raised not to speak ill of anyone publicly.
Jermaine didn't attend the class.

I say, someone must have the guts to tell people to their face, not elsewhere.

I admire him so much. He never did debased himself. mike had too much integrity. i wish others around him that knew him had an ounce of integrity and class. maybe mike wouldn't have suffered so much.

she also said that hazel claimed that jermaine sexually assaulted her. there is no way in hell berry gordy would have anything to do w/jermaine if that were true.

so she's making mj out to be the saint cuzhe helped her. it's one thing tobe a bad father, it's another to sexually assault someone. so we can't believe all that we hear.

and all those things listed about katherine, mj still lovedher and still wanted HER to raise his kids. so he must not have felt that about his mother

Nothing like reading a book by a scorned woman. Any woman who airs what may or may not be dirty laundry to the public has little, if any character, in my estimation. Especially someone who is a mother trashing the father of her offspring. Usually in these cases the child ends up resenting the parent who does the bad-mouthing once they can make their own decisions.

Families have their ups and downs. They wouldn't be families if they didn't. I doubt a disgruntled outsider like Maldonado's opinion matters much to the Jacksons. They have proven their character by not saying one negative thing about her to the press and I am sure they could say plenty.

Jacksons-1 Maldonado-0

Nothing like reading a book by a scorned woman. Any woman who airs what may or may not be dirty laundry to the public has little, if any character, in my estimation. Especially someone who is a mother trashing the father of her offspring. Usually in these cases the child ends up resenting the parent who does the bad-mouthing once they can make their own decisions.

Families have their ups and downs. They wouldn't be families if they didn't. I doubt a disgruntled outsider like Maldonado's opinion matters much to the Jacksons. They have proven their character by not saying one negative thing about her to the press and I am sure they could say plenty.

Jacksons-1 Maldonado-0

Would you have sex with your brother's wife?
Would you cheat on your wife constantly?
Would you impregnant both your wife and mistress at the same time?
Would you refuse to pay child support?
Would you treat your brother as a cash-cow?
Would you be so tremendously jealous of your brother to the point of insulting him for being successful or intensely pressuring him?

Yep: Jermaine is, in fact, society trash.

watch maury.... a lot of people are trash...society they are not. just b/c u have money doesn't mean u know how to act right.

hell, u have identical twin brothers, one killed a woman and blamed it on the innocent brother. the innocent brother is in prison forlife....so writing a song? eh pales in comparison.

Back