Jermaine Writing Book On Life With MJ *Book To Be Released Sept 13*

Jermaine Jackson ? @jermjackson5
New cover for UK paperback of 'the Sunday Times bestseller'. Out June. Pre-order via http://amazon.co.uk

2u59z4j.jpg

Best seller? :wtf: Are you kidding me.... :blink:

You Are Not Alone ?@MJNotAlone
In the paperback's bonus chapter published June 21, @jermjackson5 reveals powerful new info from an unused witness @ #ConradMurray trial

In the paperback's bonus chapter published June 21, @jermjackson5 reveals powerful new info from an unused witness @ #ConradMurray trial
I'm kind of scared to find out this powerful new info...and with the book coming out so close to the 3rd anniversary, I bet the press will have a field day with this :( I wonder if he will reveal the name of this "unused" witness

Gee...thanks Jerma! But, if the witness was unused then how crediable and powerful could they really be, If they were useless at trial!? Like seriously...think about that! This "new info" will be yet more speculation, as if we need more of that kind of sh*t!

Shame on Jermaine for using the month of Michael's death anniversary to peddle his book. You can't tell me this isn't intentional.

So powerful that no one bothered to use the information in the months long, painstakingly detailed trial.

Jermaine writes: (this expert) "contacted me after the trial because he, like our family, was concerned by how much the public was 'misled'"

He needs to stop with the conspiracy ish. Is he trying to discredit the people who worked hard and made sure his brother's killer is put behind bars? Last June, Latoya was peddling her sorry excuse for a book that was also full of BS. Now, Jermaine's trying to re-write facts proven in a court of law. Michael's family...smdh.

I really dont get it, is this another book or just improved version? Because I have this book at home (the title is the same but the cover is different?!) dont get it

^It's a new improved version with bombshell new evidence relating to mj's homicide which blows the whole murray case wide open. (I really shd get a job as jermaines's pr.)

So it's a "he"? Thome Thome?

Well kingmikej says it's an 'expert' so i'm assuming it's some medical boffin who's thought up some other way of how propofol got into mj ideally involving aeg. Agree with rhilo, it's v embarrassing behaviour to do this after the trial, bad enough before. It's offensive to walgren, the judge pastor, dr shaeffer and all the expert witnesses.

He needs to stop with the conspiracy ish. Is he trying to discredit the people who worked hard and made sure his brother's killer is put behind bars? Last June, Latoya was peddling her sorry excuse for a book that was also full of BS. Now, Jermaine's trying to re-write facts proven in a court of law. Michael's family...smdh.

I cannot agree more. Enough already. The public was NOT misled. MJ is gone because of Murray. Unless, as others have said, somebody else ALSO injected MJ with propofol...but wait, how could somebody else do that IF Murray was doing what he was supposed to and was at his patient's side. Murray's gross inexcusable negligence is completely responsible for the death of his brother.

If there is truly a much wider net to cast, why does the information have to be PAID for by people buying his book.
If justice is really what he's seeking, provide the hard evidence to the authorities. Murray has been tried. But others can still be charged if they TRULY were involved in directly causing MJ's death.

@KingMikeJ we believe it's a witness/expert very few fans will have previously heard of

How many books he thinks he can sell for curios people?
I have or will not buy his book, no matter who came forward and said this or that.
If needed, I read it here or from tabloids. I'm sure it will end up in tabloids, knowing Jermaine's tactics:ermm:
Any publicity is better than no publicity at all, seems to be some of the Jackson's favourite quote.

I'm not looking forward to hearing anymore about Michael's death from Jermaine. I'm tired, worn-out and fed up with this case already. And I hate that we have to keep hearing about it because logically, it was over and done with awhile ago.

Last edited:
Well the general public who probably only heard news reports of the trial were kind of misled. What I saw on the streaming video from the courtroom was drastically different than the news reports from my local news stations who pretty much made it seem like Murray's team was destroying Walgren's case.

But the people who are likely to read this chapter are not the "general public". It's probably people that already have an interest in the case and are already more informed about the case that will be curious.
Whether Jermaine's intent is geniune or not he's been around long enough to know that the press will spin the story however it suits them. Nothing will change because of this new "expert". Dr Shafer and Judge Walgren did an outstanding job during the trial.

Last edited:
Jermaine recent tweets:

https://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5

Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
Another day of rehearsals. Counting down. Can you feel it? ; ) Have a wonderful day everyone #unity #love

3h Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
Interviews to mass market outlets means reaching wider audience of those outside #MJFam. That was clear in context of last night discussion

3h Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
Sad a few fans (not tabloids) take my words out of context. I said "It's not about Michael's fans", meaning they don't need educating...

10h Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
interesting reading all your tweets, thankyou for your thoughts, love and support. Back to rehearsals tomorrow! G'night everyone

11h Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
it's not about Michael's fans @colelesley. It's about reaching a wider audience than that now

Please follow the @MJNotAlone team...they will be tweeting from my book in the coming weeks before the UK paperback release June 21

Some of you say Michael said boycott and burn tabloids. That was in life. That was then. This is now...when his memory is most important

Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
@NettaJxn a feared outcome should not stop a good intention. truth wins in the end

Imagine u as a fan in a room with a tabloid. Do u be adult, argue the truth, set them straight about Michael? Or walk away and let lies win?

You keep missing the point @seekingtruthMJ. My choice is to defend Michael and that means speaking to tabloids for truth to reach readers

12h Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
@theCENTRALsapc thankyou for the night. Cool venue

I disagree with Jermaine. The people who read tabloids aren't interested in the truth about Michael Jackson. Also I don't think the way to carry on Michael's memory is through a trashy tabloid. That is what the MJ estate is for.

Goodness lord now he's a tabloid supporter...o_O Jermaine who u think u foolin? Get real...u go to the tabloids cause they pay u good! Those behind the tabloids and those who read them can give two ish about the truth! Damn everytime they get a chance Michaels family do the opposite of what he stood for and believed while injecting his name into it. SHAME!

Last edited:
I dont buy that at all. Beyond what ever he himself will be publishing now which disturbs me becuase I believe its going to be a un-credible source trying to refute the evidence and finding of the trial. Jermain should know Tabloids will twist his words anyway. Remember he was complaining about being misquoted about MJ fleeing to Baraina nd other things by the Tabloids. So he is not being realistic in saying becuase MJ isnt here he should use Tabloids to get the truth out. That doesnt make sense. Are the tabloids now all going to print the truth now Just becuase Jermain speaks to them LOL. ?? That's delusional thinking IMO - Yes it will promote his book to give them interviews (which is what this is all about) but The truth I dont think so.. I wish someone would have called him out on that on twitter.

Back