Jermaine's passport has been pulled

Merrill Osmond mobbed by fans outside ITV Calendar studios
Last updated Fri 30 Aug 2013

Singing legend Merill Osmond is to headline a gala event in Leeds - being organised by a charity close to his heart.

But ahead of the event, he dropped into the Calendar studios - where he was mobbed by fans this afternoon!

"A Night to Remember" will be held on Sunday at the Grand Theatre, in aid of Hearing Fund UK. Merrill has a history of deafness in his family.

article_4acc13f735b9d479_1377875901_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Fans greet Merrill Osmond outside the ITV Calendar studios

-------------------------

The Osmonds still have a huge following in the UK. When they did their 50th Anniversary, in 2007, at the 02 Arena, in the UK, both Show's were sold out. This would have been good for Jermaine's career, but, alas, who knows why he pulled the plug. He has been traveling abroad, so I don't understand why suddenly Jermaine had an issue here in the US?

You guy's are so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the comments!

^^Oh this is too cute. There I was thinking the fans who mobbed him were teens and twenty-year olds. I thought he had attracted a younger generation of followers. The idea of those genteel women in that photo above mobbing that man is just too funny. I would rather say they greeted him warmly and excitedly.

Are all Jermaine's kids adults? Or he still got young ones? His wife could also have the court stop trying to get child support if she wanted to. Not taking up for him but why continue this fight? If not needed; if there are no young ones to care for.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Mobbing.its about ten women standing around him!. the last show i saw of some of the osmonds was apart of a tour at a venue i sometimes work at. it holds 1800. ppl. hardly a big fanbase. the grand theatre holds about the same.. its like saying the jacksons have a fanbase causr mj did a show with them at the 02 ie donnie and marie appearing

two young ones

Are all Jermaine's kids adults? Or he still got young ones? His wife could also have the court stop trying to get child support if she wanted to. Not taking up for him but why continue this fight? If not needed; if there are no young ones to care for.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Those dates were cancelled due the scheduling issues as Jacksons were in studio recording their album, which they started in the 80's and still not finished :cheeky:

So Jermy was the lead singer in J5? Was MJ backing singer then:D

Exactly lol. I've got a lot of second-hand embarrassment for him thinking he could get away with marketing himself as the "lead singer of J5" lol :smilerolleyes: . Cuz you know, that solo career of his was SO legendary... :mello:

Mobbing.its about ten women standing around him!. the last show i saw of some of the osmonds was apart of a tour at a venue i sometimes work at. it holds 1800. ppl. hardly a big fanbase. the grand theatre holds about the same.. its like saying the jacksons have a fanbase causr mj did a show with them at the 02 ie donnie and marie appearing
You have a point here. Recently Donny Osmond couldn't appear with Marie in Atlantic City. Merrill Osmond worked with Marie and still there was an uproar and a demand of a refund. People paid for the tickets because it was to be a "Donny and Marie" Show. Donny had surgery on his butt and this is why he didn't attend.

It is still funny about the headline up above about Merrill being mobbed. Although selling out the 02 Arena twice isn't anything to mock!

Back