Jermaine's passport has been pulled

msladeevon

Proud Member
@Merrill Osmond- Jermaine has been pulled from his event in London due to a court injunction and can not leave to USA.

Please send Jermaine and his wife @halimarashid things you can do in the USA.

If this is true, it is sad and embarrassing. Did he not pay child support?

Still owing thousands of dollars for child support at 60:what::screwy::sly::mad: says it all, I hope they get nothing from AEG.

Still owing thousands of dollars for child support at 60:what::screwy::sly::mad: says it all, I hope they get nothing from AEG.

That AEG money will solve a lot of money problems for some people. We need to watch the next estate accounting to see if some big loan went to Katherine.

I pray that they loose. And I hope Katheribe has nothing to will anyone over. None of them deserve a single penny from Michael not even blood money.

I hope the Estate doesn't pay like last time-2011, Jermaine Jackson is stuck in Burkina Faso, West Africa, with an expired passport and no money to pay his child support debts.

Actually, if this is due to child support, he has no problems. Probably Katherine has some cash from her last two interviews and if she doesn't have it, she will ask her personal ATM machine for it and she will get it.

I pray that they loose. And I hope Katheribe has nothing to will anyone over. None of them deserve a single penny from Michael not even blood money.

I wonder if she has money or if whatever she had she gave it to her children. I believe she couldn't have money in the bank because she had some judgments. So, I think if she has money it is probably under someone else's name. She says Michael was surrounded by thieves, which is true, so I hope she's not with the same company.

According to this tweet, someone in the US has to do something to help?

tumblr_ltqud5mO5k1qchnh6o1_500.gif
:p

Poor Jerma..... :smilerolleyes: :pth:

I didn't know that Jermaine Jackson and Merrill Osmond were working together. Wow! Merrill's tweet did say that Jermaine would not be performing at their planned gala.

Merrill OsmondVerified account
?@merrillosmond
Jermaine Jackson will not be at gala tonight as he was served a court injunction and cannot leave USA.

BTFiUrgCQAARSxB.jpg

That is embarrassing. To be so prominently featured on the poster and not being to perform because of a court injunction. Ouch!

L MAO thats my home city. thank bleep they pulled his p.p and im out of the country lol

what a show. full of no names and has beens.

jerm gets to see his name as the lead singer of the j5 at last. Sums him up

I didn't know that Jermaine Jackson and Merrill Osmond were working together. Wow! Merrill's tweet did say that Jermaine would not be performing at their planned gala.

?@merrillosmond
Jermaine Jackson will not be at gala tonight as he was served a court injunction and cannot leave USA.

BTFiUrgCQAARSxB.jpg

Why would he Support the Hearing Fund ^^ if he can't support his children. You first give charity to your Family, then you turn to others. Charity begins at home.

Anyway, what happened to all that money he made from the successful Unity Tour? He could have given that woman some money to keep her mellow.

what happened to all that money he made from the successful Unity Tour?

Honestly? He cares only himself. Probably he must have spent all the money on frivolous and unnecessary things that will not add anything in his life. Just to inflate his ego, to maintain the status and luxury. -_- Or not? :fear:

?@merrillosmond

BTFiUrgCQAARSxB.jpg

But let's be honest, Jerma is not soooooooooooooooooooo important to deserve to be there. :nono: They will not miss anything with the absence of Jerma. -_-

Originally Posted by Petrarose what happened to all that money he made from the successful Unity Tour? :*****:He spent it all on knock offs of Michael's old costumes.

I dont see the Unity tour being a huge success, nearly all of the dates in Europe were cancelled, and they weren't scheduled in huge stadiums or arena's to begin with but small theatre or club type of settings. And even in the States a lot of dates had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.

I dont see the Unity tour being a huge success, nearly all of the dates in Europe were cancelled, and they weren't scheduled in huge stadiums or arena's to begin with but small theatre or club type of settings. And even in the States a lot of dates had to be cancelled due to poor ticket sales.

Those dates were cancelled due the scheduling issues as Jacksons were in studio recording their album, which they started in the 80's and still not finished :cheeky:

So Jermy was the lead singer in J5? Was MJ backing singer then:D

It's one thing to be called out for having a court injunction against you, but to be called out by an osmond. That must sting.

Those dates were cancelled due the scheduling issues as Jacksons were in studio recording their album, which they started in the 80's and still not finished :cheeky:

So Jermy was the lead singer in J5? Was MJ backing singer then:D

Ahh. Leave my Jerma alone! He sang lead until the great Baby King of Pop got hold of the mike.

A few days back he visited my country with his wife. Their previous stop was Thailand. He's been travelling the world over, but who's footing his travel bill?

A few days back he visited my country with his wife. Their previous stop was Thailand. He's been travelling the world over, but who's footing his travel bill?

Jermain has a lot of money. He travels the world and pays for everything himself. The judge will soon find out they made a mistake and return Jermain's passport to him.

You make me laugh with all these positive things Petra. ;)

Back