June 25th 2023

@andjustice4some:
"Never forget, that this is what Forest Lawn looked like in 2019, on the 10 year anniversary of death. Despite a mockumentary, the L.O.V.E. at Forest Lawn and throughout the world flourished for Michael Jackson."

FzWg_22aQAAjUxw

Last edited:

Podcast is now online

In the first episode of the podcast "Humanitarian - The REAL Michael Jackson" Paul Dwyer chats exclusively to "The Heal Los Angeles Foundation" co-founders John Muto & Prince Michael Jackson Jnr.The guys chat about Paul's book, Michael Jackson's global humanitarian endeavors and how those efforts have impacted & motivated the work that John & Prince do on behalf of The Heal Los Angeles Foundation.

14 years... I am absolutely heartbroken!
I still remember his death even though I wasn't even 5 at the time... Became a fan 6 years later and was since then and forever!
The 25th of June always comes so sudden... and it hurts just like every other year.
Rest Easy Mike... forever remembered, forever missed🙏

@andjustice4some:
"Never forget, that this is what Forest Lawn looked like in 2019, on the 10 year anniversary of death. Despite a mockumentary, the L.O.V.E. at Forest Lawn and throughout the world flourished for Michael Jackson."

FzWg_22aQAAjUxw
I was there on that very day in 2019. Wish I was there again now...

It hurts a bit more this year for some reason... I just feel so angry that's he not here. It's just not fair... :cry:
Love you, Michael... I miss you so much. 💔

chart data
@chartdata

14 years ago today, 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson passed away.He released the best selling album in music history (Thriller) and remains one of the biggest and most influential artists of all-time.
Tweet übersetzen

Bild
Bild

Wow, brought tears to my eyes.
Yeah, it broke me. I was actually doing fine until I saw it. My mindset all day has been more about celebrating his life and feeling mostly OK. Then I saw this Beyonce thing. Not sure if it's from her current tour. She was in Frankfurt last night, I think. I had a very quick look but couldn't see anything. Anyway, it doesn't matter. She did it and it's beautiful and powerful and magnificent.

I was there on that very day in 2019. Wish I was there again now...

It hurts a bit more this year for some reason... I just feel so angry that's he not here. It's just not fair... :cry:
Love you, Michael... I miss you so much. 💔
:cry: 💐

672337_1687721362_611da370-b45b-47c1-8c23-8ea805334706.jpg

mini mural i built for michael today, made right on my desk. there are 7 candles. i also cut the photo out of a book specifically for this. i wanted to choose a photo of him smiling and waving, as if he is greeting me from heaven.

we love and miss you, michael. you are my hero. and you have saved me. ❤️

672337_1687721362_611da370-b45b-47c1-8c23-8ea805334706.jpg

mini mural i built for michael today, made right on my desk. there are 7 candles. i also cut the photo out of a book specifically for this. i wanted to choose a photo of him smiling and waving, as if he is greeting me from heaven.

we love and miss you, michael. you are my hero. and you have saved
thats good, did it take you long to make ?

Back