June 6-8, 2008 (Updated for June 8, 2008 on post#22)

Right Denis. Michael's other albums are every bit as important, and commercially blow everyone elses efforts out of the water. They're just jealous.

Re: June 6-8, 2008 (Now Updated)

LOL Bee it wasn't Rasta who started the thread it was I that did it. Just thought I would let you know.

I just noticed that. I am sorry about that! LOL. Anyway, thanks for the news, DM! :)

I do not even bother reading articles from fools that say that MJ is over. Denis just posted the FACTS!!! It shows that MJ is far from "over". Denis, if you read this, please posts some more stats on Janet and Chris Brown to prove the point that MJ is not "over" and never will be.

As for the other article that talks about MJ, Prince and Madonna - I do not get the bashing that he gets. Compared to Prince and Madonna, MJ is more "normal" than them. MJ has more money than them, MJ did not write "slave" on his cheek, faked a British accent or sued his fans. MJ understands his relevances and embrace it. These haters need to go somewhere. MJ did his thing and they are angry that MJ wasn't a Bo Jangles who dances and sings instead of owning businesses and running things.

Last edited:
My take, Michael Jackson has to be doing something right for all theses media peeps to still to this day continue to try to malign his history.

The fact is, what he has accomplished bugs the heck outta them and all the haters, and for that I'm happy! You have to be doing something good for people to hate on you the way these people have and thats the truth.

Re: June 6-8, 2008 (Now Updated)

I just noticed that. I am sorry about that! LOL. Anyway, thanks for the news, DM! :)

I do not even bother reading articles from fools that say that MJ is over. Denis just posted the FACTS!!! It shows that MJ is far from "over". Denis, if you read this, please posts some more stats on Janet and Chris Brown to prove the point that MJ is not "over" and never will be.

As for the other article that talks about MJ, Prince and Madonna - I do not get the bashing that he gets. Compared to Prince and Madonna, MJ is more "normal" than them. MJ has more money than them, MJ did not write "slave" on his cheek, faked a British accent or sued his fans. MJ understands his relevances and embrace it. These haters need to go somewhere. MJ did his thing and they are angry that MJ wasn't a Bo Jangles who dances and sings instead of owning businesses and running things.

Great post Bee and your last line sums up perfectly why Michael gets so much hate and nasty remarks particularly from mainstream media he dared to own part of what he is a part of and artists aren't suppose to do that according to the powers that be in charge of that industry.

The fact is, what he has accomplished bugs the heck outta them and all the haters, and for that I'm happy! You have to be doing something good for people to hate on you the way these people have and thats the truth

On point. It bothers them. That clown Perez Hilton did not even do a report on Mike at that designers's party. But on ANY GIVEN day that bastard would do a blog entry on how broke MJ is, on his kids and how much a "freak" Mike "is". Blah.

Great post Bee and your last line sums up perfectly why Michael gets so much hate and nasty remarks particularly from mainstream media he dared to own part of what he is a part of and artists aren't suppose to do that according to the powers that be in charge of that industry

Thanks. I am glad Mike did what he had to do. He can't be a Bo Jangles and get money in the pockets. How can you feed your children, have a roof over your heads, and clothes on your back if you have to dance and sing, not write your songs, run things, own things? You need MONEY! Mike knew that ish and did what he had to do. Heck, I do not know ANYONE that would not do that in that type of industry such as the music industry. There are too many stories out there of broke singers/performers/entertainers that sold millions of records and have nothing to show for it.

Last edited:
I'm watching America's Best Dance Crew auditions and there was a group on there that called themselves "HIStory"...yes, exactly like that. :lol: And they definitely did some MJ moves. Too bad they weren't that great :lol:

it's such a good feeling to know so many people who are not into western music knows Michael Jackson and thought he is the most amazing entertainer and best dancer one has ever seen.
the media is stupid.

Re: June 6-8, 2008 (Updated for June 7, 2008)

Ahem........... I kind of hesitate to post this in case Michael is still trying to keep a lid on it but if it is true the word will get out quickly anyway. It won't be long now.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_hea...objectid=20598922&siteid=93463-name_page.html
8 June 2008
Dancing duo join Jackson
BRITAN'S GOT TALENT
By Joshua Layton
Britain's Got Talent runners-up Signature will join the REAL king of pop on his comeback tour.

The Bollywood duo have been invited to share the bill with Michael Jackson at a series of UK concerts.

The offer came after Suleman Mirza, 29, and Madhu Singh, 34, got through to the show's final.

The multi-million pound tour is scheduled for 10 dates, taking in London's O2 Arena, Europe and Las Vegas. A source close to the show said: "All the finalists have been flooded with offers for gigs totalling millions of pounds.

"But this would be far and away the biggest booking any of the acts on the show have landed so far.

"They had a conference call led by Michael's brother Jermaine during the show and he asked them to join Michael."

Trainee lawyer Suleman and PC World salesman Madhu dazzled with their *****-style dance-offs.

Print article Email to a friend

This is not news its just a blog letter from that site
there is no verification for what this guy is saying :LOL:

he has no insider info Just looking for attention

>>OH GIVE ME A BREAK. I think alot of these people are a victim of their own stupidity and thinks everyone thinks like them. More artists are mocking Michael's style than any other artist of today. People want Michael to tour and many were pissed when Michael did not perform on the grammys and the mere thought of him being on American Idol made people sweat. Yes, there are some people who make fun of him (to me, there are some people who make fun of Usher, JT, Prince, etc. We live in a more cruel world now as well ); however, I think Michael will be fine. I find it funny that MIchael's Thriller 25 is one of the BEST SELLING CD of 2008. Laughter, give me break; if there is any laughter, it is all the way to the BANK.

Back