Just seen the 'other' footage from the Bashir interview - I'm in shock!!

Bashir had 3 complaints made about him for unfair and biased reporting in the past. He hadn't even done anything serious in journalism until he happened to get luck with Princess Diana interview which made him a celebrity, that is why Michael let him do the documentary, he trusted him.

Although this may have been aired in the US and other countries it was not aired in the UK - if it had I feel sure people's responses here to Michael would have been very different. I had access to it a long time ago and managed to get several people to watch it and it changed their opinions. I am sure there were very deliberate attempts to stop it being shown internationally.

I hope someday MJ fans will kick Bashir’s and Geller’s asses when they will walk down the street.

Michael was so trusting of people. He really trusted people to do the right thing, but damn he really got burnt cause of this.

They haven't aired this in the UK I don't think, and nobody who isn't a serious fan seems to know of its existance. It should be shown in the UK as the Bashir doc was for UK TV!

I had to watch it on youtube.

Last edited:
I hate the fact that they show the original as tributes instead of the take two one with Maury. I would love for that special to to air more. Like I always said, If I was as lucky as Him to get in interview with Mike, I would be nice and not be a backstabber.

I've only just seen the 'other' YouTube footage of the Bashir interview, and I'm shocked and angry. In fact I'm wondering how they allowed Bashir's programme, a distorted view of Michael, to be aired at all.

Because there are only a couple of people in the media (occasionally) looking out for him. Everyone else is blinded by the bling bling $ign$. =/

Back