Justice League (2017)

They might just be part of the design. Even if they had a purpose the design could be better.
I'll leave this right here
sourcefednerd--2234--what-batman-s-tactical-suit-means-for-the-justice---1473978724--large.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that this will be an actual Justice League movie, and not a Batman movie featuring the Justice League.

Added the rest of the character posters/ character teaser videos and teaser team poster. Scroll up.

Last edited:
I still don't like the tone. Batman shots looked awesome though. I would use less CGI.

Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' to Deal With Family Tragedy - Josh Whedon is the new director:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...eal-family-tragedy-1006455?utm_source=twitter

The filmmaker's daughter died by suicide in March, prompting him to take a break from work and Joss Whedon to finish the Warner Bros. superhero pic: "I’ve decided to take a step back from the movie to be with my family, be with my kids, who really need me."

That's horrible. I can't imagine what he must be feeling. :(

The movie is in better hands now but I wonder what Whedon can do at this point? I hope he can make it better because my excitement hasn't been very high. Whedon is better director so I hope this is a good thing. The first Avengers movie was great but Age of Ultron wasn't very good. I'm excited about the Batgirl movie he is making.

Last edited:
Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' to Deal With Family Tragedy - Josh Whedon is the new director:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...eal-family-tragedy-1006455?utm_source=twitter

That's horrible. I can't imagine what he must be feeling. :(

The movie is in better hands now but I wonder what Whedon can do at this point? I hope he can make it better because my excitement hasn't been very high. Whedon is better director so I hope this is a good thing. The first Avengers movie was great but Age of Ultron wasn't very good. I'm excited about the Batgirl movie he is making.
You have got to be kidding me. This is NOT the time for comparing director's skills. I don't care how much you dislike his films. How bout saying "My thoughts and prayers are with Zack Snyder and his family during this difficult time." That would be more classy than saying "It's in better hands."

You have got to be kidding me. This is NOT the time for comparing director's skills. I don't care how much you dislike his films. How bout saying "My thoughts and prayers are with Zack Snyder and his family during this difficult time." That would be more classy than saying "It's in better hands."

What? Read the first thing I said. I don't know him so I don't know what more to say. I did express that I'm sad about what happened. There is a new director so I am allowed to talk about it.

What? Read the first thing I said. I don't know him so I don't know what more to say. I did express that I'm sad about what happened. There is a new director so I am allowed to talk about it.
I did and then you ruined it with the "It's in better hands." comment. You could of been more classy by not adding that. Well I gave you something you could of said but instead because you wanted him off so badly.

Terrible news, genuniely broke my heart. I'm not the biggest zack snyder fan and I do not like the direction and creative decisions he has made with the DCEU and the DC characters but now is a time to put all that aside and be compassionate and show our sympathies for this man and his family. My deepest of condolences.

This "I don't like this or that of Snyder but..." is not needed. This isn't about you. This about a human being who's greiving for his daughter who died too young.

I really like these new pics
f5XIz90.jpg

Uf9jH5J.jpg

BxTJHKe.jpg

Those look awesome. I wish all the marketing material was like this. Great colors. They kind of remind me of artwork of Alex Ross. Most of the marketing images they use look really bland.

Last edited:
I wuz in a bad mood, I had a fight with my daughter about cell phones & couple of my stocks arent doing good but the latest failure of the Dceu made me feel good again:rofl: this crapfest is at 39% on Rotten tomatos, an even more pathetic 24% with top critix:rofl: its a disjointed, rushed reshoot mess, stuffed with Cgi, cyborg is really bad. even cavil's moustache had to be cgi'd out:rofl: the villain is really lame, just a cgi monster. they tried to copy marvel and went for a light tone pissing off their fanbase and it failed big time:rofl: this junk is totally forgettable and its the third strike for zack the hack:rofl: its also a Pr nightmare for warner & ben Affleck. lmao at benny boy trying to distance himself form Harvey Weinstein after being buddy buddy for years plus his own harassment scandal:rofl: in short this is another disaster for Dc:rofl::rofl:

I really enjoyed the movie and I had low expectations going in. Thought the chemistry between the actors was great. Sure, there are a few shaky awkward moments, but considering all the reshoots, I think they did a pretty good job with it.

I give it a 3.5 out of 5 (y) it's alot better than Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad, but not as good plot wise as Wonder Woman. However, Aquaman is hot :love:

Jason_Momoa_as_Aquaman.jpg

Back