Justice League (2017)

It was just as bad as I expected it to be. The villian and the flying bugs were boring as hell. Why is it so hard to make good villians? Marvel has had this problem too. Story was bland. I wasn't very impressed with Ben Affleck as Batman in this for some reason. I liked how they used the theme music melody from Tim Burton's movies. Superman was great but his face was very distracting in many scenes because they had to remove Henry Cavill's moustache with CGI:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/20...s-artist-finally-explains-supermans-mustache/

I hope we will finally see Man of Steel 2 and with a good director.

Last edited:
Justice League (2021)

image.jpg

I didn't like the movie but I'm interested seeing the Snyder cut. He said that they aren't using any of the footage he didn't direct.

Last edited:
I didn't like the movie but I'm interested seeing the Snyder cut. He sad that they aren't using any of the footage he didn't direct.

I too, am very keen on the snydercut. The only down side is that it won't be in main continuity with the other movies post JL.

I too, am very keen on the snydercut. The only down side is that it won't be in main continuity with the other movies post JL.

I hope we get a new Superman movie soon but someone else than Snyder should direct it.

Last edited:
Back