Justin Bieber recording with Prince Jackson?

barbee0715

Proud Member
Haha-I don't believe one word of it, but this story made the rounds of some London, Austrailian, and New Zealand papers last night.

They say that Justin Bieber and Prince Jackson are working on a new recording of the "Way You Make Me Feel"-due out next summer.

Prince has already said he can't sing or dance, so I don't know how this got started. Maybe Bieber's crew thought he needed his name in print today.

I'm not going to post any links, so it won't get traffic.

But here's a pic that came with it.
JustinBieberMeetingPriceJackson.jpg

If that's true,it's blaspheme! Justin should NEVER touch anything Michael-related,including his kids.

Prince is not Michael. He should do it if he thinks it's good for his career (which I think it isn't). Also I doubt that that story is true.

Just don't use any MJ vocals or music.

Yeah, Prince has much more interest in filmmaking...

O.K. peeps I think it is true; because I'm sitting here watching the American Music Awards
and the competition for Prince is, frankly, weak.
I say, if they want an entertainment career, both Prince and Paris should just get on out there, AND GO FOR IT!!!!
Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Rumoured to be
Recording in Secret with Justin Bieber
The Daily Telegraph
  • <cite class="author-staff-writer" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-right: 8px; display: inline-block; font-style: normal;">STAFF WRITER</cite>
  • <cite style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-right: 8px; display: inline-block; font-style: normal;">AAP</cite>
  • NOVEMBER 24, 2014 10:05AM
<iframe width="0" height="0" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" id="ad-block-7224492829-2-iframe" name="ad-block-7224492829-2-iframe" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-style: none;"></iframe>
759098-31dab050-7362-11e4-9406-90937d335e44.jpg

Prince Jackson, 17, is said to be working with Justin Bieber after the pair were introduced by boxer Floyd Mayweather, jnr.
Pictured AP Photo/Joel Ryan

Justin Bieber is reportedly teaming up with Michael Jackson&#8217;s son Prince for a top-secret music project.

757706-5c139a8a-7362-11e4-9406-90937d335e44.jpg

Justin Bieber has known the Jackson clan for years &#8212; here he&#8217;s with Paris Jackson at the 2012 Michael Jackson Hand and Footprint ceremony in LA. Picture: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

The Baby hitmaker was introduced to the King of Pop&#8217;s 17-year-old son by boxer Floyd Mayweather, jnr. and they are now set to hit the recording studio together, according to a British newspaper.A source tells the publication, &#8220;There is a mutual respect between them and it&#8217;s an organic collaboration. One of Justin&#8217;s favourite songs is (Jackson&#8217;s hit) The Way You Make Me Feel so it&#8217;s natural that he wants to make music with Prince.&#8221;The duo is believed to be keeping the project secret before a planned release in 2015.

<header class="clearfix" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; -webkit-transform: none !important;">Justin Bieber recording with Michael Jackson's son -

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/539165/Justin-Bieber-recording-with-Michael-Jackson-s-son-report

JUSTIN BIEBER is reportedly teaming up with

MICHAEL JACKSON's son Prince for a Top Secret

Music project.

<time pubdate="" datetime="2014-11-23T16:00:40Z" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; float: left; clear: left; color: rgb(181, 161, 158); -webkit-transform: none !important;">Published: Sun, November 23, 2014</time>

</header><section class="photo" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; -webkit-transform: none !important;">
539165_1.jpg

</section><section class="text-description" style="margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 14px; -webkit-transform: none !important;">The Baby hitmaker was introduced to the King of Pop's 17-year-old son by boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and they are now set to hit the recording studio together, according to The Sun newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "There is a mutual respect between them and it's an organic collaboration. One of Justin's favourite songs is (Jackson's hit) The Way You Make Me Fell so it's natural that he wants to make music with Prince."
The duo is believed to be keeping the project secret before a planned release next summer (15).
</section>

Last edited:
Why The Way You Make Me Feel?? They should have wrote something themselves or use outside writer. This is just using Michael's name and music.

Just please no sampling and no MJ's voice on this!

It's not true, Prince was asked does he like Justin Bieber and he said No, So why would he sing with him? Plus he wants to do movies and tv, not music. Justin's camp must be trying to keep him relevant,lol No AMA mentions tonight,lol he's old news already,lol poor guy,lol

It has to be :bs:, Jr. has never expressed interest to be a performer publicly.
I agree. And music is so bad these days that I'm glad the kids don't have an interest in it. I did NOT watch the AMAs tonight-only have missed it 3 times in almost 40 years-and this year was on purpose.
I did flip it over in time to see Diana Ross give the Dick Clark award to Taylor, but that was it. Had to see Diana-a reminder when music was great.

Actually, Prince Jackson, has expressed a desire to be an all around force in the entertainment field.
That means he wants to learn all about performing, directing, and producing.
I'm going to support Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket, in whatever future endeavors they choose.

tumblr_m53hjsag6L1r92e5co1_500.png

Well, me too. I really would love for him to go to film school-either in NYC or UCLA-I love the fact that they inherited this love of film from Michael.

Actors are performers as well but Jr. hasn't expressed to want to follow his father's footsteps on music. Just because Michael is their father, it doesn't mean they automatically inherited Michael's genius, we saw that with his brothers and sisters.

It's not true, Prince was asked does he like Justin Bieber and he said No, So why would he sing with him? Plus he wants to do movies and tv, not music. Justin's camp must be trying to keep him relevant,lol No AMA mentions tonight,lol he's old news already,lol poor guy,lol
Exactly this. Justin has lost all credibility after last year's shenanigans,so this is just bullsh*t his camp threw out so he could have a shred of relevance left,because his 15 minutes of fame have long since clocked out.

This article originated to Radar or NE, thus there is no need to even argue whether Prince is going to sing with Justin or not:doh:

Because Prince Jackson is about to turn 18 years of age and come into his inheirtance from his father, we are going to see a lot more stories in print about Prince Jackson.
Some of them will be true; but most of them will be false.

the article doesn't say they will be recording TWYMMF, it just says that's Bieber's favorite song. Maybe Prince will appear in one of his videos or maybe even direct it (if this story is to be believed of course, which is a big if)....

the article doesn't say they will be recording TWYMMF, it just says that's Bieber's favorite song. Maybe Prince will appear in one of his videos or maybe even direct it (if this story is to be believed of course, which is a big if)....

From the first post in this thread:

"They say that Justin Bieber and Prince Jackson are working on a new recording of the "Way You Make Me Feel"-due out next summer."

Like this even needs discussing as to whether its true or not

Well as much as I hope all three kids go for some true and good education and will finnish some good degrees... I also hope they'll have fun doing what they'll do!
It's new to me Prince likes Justin Bieber... however I do not like everybody I work with also... sometimes you just do for the experience you gain with it! *shrugs*
Sometimes I'd just wish they'd all three go for careers not in this damn entertainment business...

Bieber is a douche, but Prince was very rude in that video. I*m sure Michael didn*t teach him to be like that.

What would have been rude behavior is not to acknowledge him at all and leaving his bro handshake hanging. Above all else, I hope Mike taught them to be REAL. Why fake the funk? It probably wasn*t the kids* choice to be at that dog and pony show anyway, so Prince*s eye roll of disgust for someone that is disgusting is refreshing honesty. F*ck being phony, lol!

What would have been rude behavior is not to acknowledge him at all and leaving his bro handshake hanging. Above all else, I hope Mike taught them to be REAL. Why fake the funk? It probably wasn*t the kids* choice to be at that dog and pony show anyway, so Prince*s eye roll of disgust for someone that is disgusting is refreshing honesty. F*ck being phony, lol!

I*m not saying he should have been phony. I*m saying he shouldn*t have been rude. He should have shaken his hand while looking the man/boy in the eyes and not roll his eyes. After that he could have not spoken with him at all if he doesn*t like him. Also that was before Bieber became an asshole, back then he was only annoying teenage "Baby" singer. So only reason of his "disgust" could have been not liking his music. All in all, Prince was rude. I*m sure Michael taught him better than that.

OnirMJ;4061703 said:
I*m not saying he should have been phony. I*m saying he shouldn*t have been rude. He should have shaken his hand while looking the man/boy in the eyes and not roll his eyes. After that he could have not spoken with him at all if he doesn*t like him. Also that was before Bieber became an asshole, back then he was only annoying teenage "Baby" singer. So only reason of his "disgust" could have been not liking his music. All in all, Prince was rude. I*m sure Michael taught him better than that.

I just hope that reaction was not actually on Bieber &#8230; Prince was smiling first and out of the sudden this look &#8230; maybe something else happened, maybe he heard something from the stage or audience or whatever.
But yes, IMHO both Prince and Blanket should have been more respectful.

Please watch the video before you call people rude. When Bieber got of the stage both Prince and Blanket rose up to greet him and properly shake his hand. You can also see Prince was talking to Paris when he was making the face, and she's smiling, so it could be anything else she told him. It wasn't Bieber's first or last handshake and he was clearly doing it for the cameras (he didn't even go for the "punch" part and looked to the audience) and It's pathetic.

After this "face" Prince talked to Bieber. Blanket's pictures he looks like he "refuses" to shake hands with Justin Bieber is just an unfortunate (yet funny) capture of moment because he did shake his hand a moment later and probably made the face because it was overcrowded and noisey. Bieber then goes again for Prince, who, mind you, was talking to QJ. Both Prince and Blanket shook his hand more than once that day. They are not rude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6IL00OlaQQ

I'm glad you found this. When I saw that little clip I thought that's how you edit something to change the context.
I watched it when it happened and they were all sweet, well mannered and polite and the event was really chaotic.

LOL @ Justin constantly fixing his hair in that video. :lol:

But yea, when you actually watch the whole thing, Prince doesn't appear to be rude. They are talking after that hand shake and later shook hands again while talking with Quincy Jones. And there's a picture backstage of them where it appears they are exchanging phone numbers.

Back