Justin Timberlake matches record set by Michael Jackson

Easier to impress back then? Don't know about that if anything it's easier now cus coming out with a single that gets played in the club sometimes does well.[/b]

Yes, he is wrong about that. There is nothing but crap being played on the radio right now.

Back in the 80s, artists didn't have the benifit of all out air brusing, special effects and digital enhancement in the studio that they do now. Back in the 80s, artists actually had to impress with something called talent. Ne-Yo's an idiot. Fugly mo fo.

I am going to take that comment "easy to impress back then" to just mean that Michael set the bar so high that people now expect you as an artist to do just as good, if not, then you are not good.

hell all up in hollywood creeping from a dirty hole tired of you hunting me yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
you are disgusting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 bad

did i get the lyrics right, did i?

hell all up in hollywood creeping from a dirty hole tired of you hunting me yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
you are disgusting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 bad

did i get the lyrics right, did i?[/b]
no u didnt

NE Yo needs to know just how racist it truly was back then. Black folks getting played on White pop stations was a One at a time situation. I mean until Thriller came along, they were given Black Artists dog scraps on White Pop radio stations and especially on MTV. but the black acts out back in 82 would have had NeYo's Octopus head Liver Lip Turkey Self for breakfast. he ain't that good. He would be lucky to be a video extra in a Musical Youth video at best. who is he trying to kid? they can barely sell him now.

NE Yo needs to know just how racist it truly was back then. Black folks getting played on White pop stations was a One at a time situation. I mean until Thriller came along, they were given Black Artists dog scraps on White Pop radio stations and especially on MTV. but the black acts out back in 82 would have had NeYo's Octopus head Liver Lip Turkey Self for breakfast. he ain't that good. He would be lucky to be a video extra in a Musical Youth video at best. who is he trying to kid? they can barely sell him now.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dead wrong!

NE Yo needs to know just how racist it truly was back then. Black folks getting played on White pop stations was a One at a time situation. I mean until Thriller came along, they were given Black Artists dog scraps on White Pop radio stations and especially on MTV. but the black acts out back in 82 would have had NeYo's Octopus head Liver Lip Turkey Self for breakfast. he ain't that good. He would be lucky to be a video extra in a Musical Youth video at best. who is he trying to kid? they can barely sell him now.[/b]

What in the flying blue f**k!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maxx done did it again. He be mad serious, but the way he writes it, is tooooo funny :rollin:

I was thinking of starting a mistermaxxx tribute thread!!! There is noone on the board quite like him.

On the matter of JT, I was thinking the other day that I have only heard 2 songs from the album, which is very unusual for a 'blockbuster'. For the young people in Barbados JT is "okay". They know he aint nuffin special.

Justin is o.k I just hate how he purposely skips past Michaels name when it comes to listing his influences.[/b]
because he knows he don't belong on that list. TImberfake belongs on the list with Jeremy Jordan, Joey Lawrence and Brian Austin Green. Timberfake oh Apple Head looking turkey and all Scurred and always trying to come across convincing. dude is so scared his own Shadow makes him run.

I san advert on this album.. justin as the "king of pop" and its meant to be Michael's label or whatever but all things aside he is no way a king of pop..he doesnt stand out from the crowd of endless singers,his music and dance to me doesnt seem to be anything special.

Last edited:
I san advert on this album.. justin as the "king of pop" and its meant to be Michael's label or whatever but all things aside he is no way a king of pop..he doesnt stand out from the crowd of endless singers,his music and dance to me doesnt seem to be anything special.
I saw that too. I reached in my handbag and pulled out a brick, and threw it at the tv... now I have nothing to watch. B)

Back