Kai Chase Files creditor's Claim

You have to file a claim to get paid. Listen to some of you why does she own a company why does sh do this who does she owe? You act like you owe her money.

Well, in all due respect, we need to be paid. If I were in her position -- even if I got paid for talking about Michael in an interview, I did keep him & his children healthy with proper nutrition, working according to their schedule and demands. I'd want to get paid, too.

Well, in all due respect, we need to be paid. If I were in her position -- even if I got paid for talking about Michael in an interview, I did keep him & his children healthy with proper nutrition, working according to their schedule and demands. I'd want to get paid, too.

Exactly, she should get what she's owed, but nothing more.

She was not paid because Michael died. None of his household staff and security were paid after Michael died. That is why they all filed claims things had to be sorted out issues had to be taken care of. Now having said that anyone that waited years to say they were owed money just might be out of luck do to limitations

does anyone know why the hell Thome Thome's name is on that list???......He cannot come out in the public eye and make himself available...but he can sue Michael...that son of a bitch has got his nerve.

In fact this is what I was wondering too (always provided the source is in the right).

IF she is owed money then it's her right to file for a claim she had the decency to wait for almost 8 months for things to get sorted out, unlike those who shall remain unnamed she isn't demanding an outrageous amount of money.

This is exactly what I was going to say here. If she wasn't paid for that time they of course she is owed the money. And I think she waited for that exact reason, to let the dust settle. You can't blame her for asking for it, and I think the fact that she didn't go after it right away speaks to her character too. She deserves the money if that is what was agreed upon when she was hired and if she has yet to be paid.

She has a company.:rolleyes:

don't you know she made a name for herself after MJ died for being his personal chef for two weeks? oh it was the last two weeks of his life mind you, that makes her special

don't you know she made a name for herself after MJ died for being his personal chef for two weeks? oh it was the last two weeks of his life mind you, that makes her special

I beg your pardon Kai Chase was already a established chef before she went to work for Michael. She has cooked for many famous people including the President so you are wrong. She always had a company you guys are just finding out about it

yeah yeah yeah whatever
why was it any of her business to talk about the children on national television? she's just a cook I don't care for how many presidents she has cooked she should've sticked to smashing potatoes instead of going on every tv show possible and answer questions about who were the kids better off with and how MJ was staring at her bum

that doesn't mean that it is to be assumed that she is on the up and up, just because of a flashy spread.

maybe she is..maybe she isn't.

getting on a bandwagon just arouses suspicion. and it is a bandwagon..

we'll see.

Back