karin861 is in the HOT SEAT!

Good to hear you're well! :)
Yes, I did! Generally I enjoy my every trip, as I organize them by myself, so double fun and happiness :D

Cool! :D, that's nice to hear :yes:

Some more questions for you: :D

1. What languages do you speak?

2. Would you like to be famous?

3. What do you think you will be doing five years from now?

4. What's your favorite food?

:blink: hahaha :lol: well I'm always on when you're off this is the first thing, and second that my job really limited my free time :doh: :sleep: anyway you've FB, haven't you? :p

Yeah, but I don't like FB. :sleep:

What's your favorite pajama? :lmao:

Some more questions for you: :D
Yayyy :girl_happy: :lol:

1. What languages do you speak?
Polish, English, Russian and I'm trying to learn Spanish but you know limited time and stuff :sleep: :p

2. Would you like to be famous?
Short answer - NO :p It'd be too tiring for me, I don't like when ppl constantly watch me and being famous person is connected with this exact feeling :p Maybe I'd earn a lot of money, but it's not the most important thing in the world, I'll make my dreams come true without being famous and without having problems with my privacy to the end of life :p Personally I'm often feeling sad about all VIPs - it must be very frustrating and tiring being in full view of the whole world of people.

3. What do you think you will be doing five years from now?
I think either I'll move to another country cuz life here sucks and all politic decisions frustrate me, or I'll just stay where I am already, do my job, build up my career as a Project Manager or Leader of the big company, and for hard-earned money just travelling and making myself happy :p I also hope Ima find good person to live with for serious ;)

4. What's your favorite food?
:thinking: hard question :lmao: there are too many I like :O from my Polish cuisine I like pork chops with potatoes and beetroot salad plus tomato soup, also stewed cabbage with sausages in it (famous in Germany as well :p), and "pierogi" (dumplings) :dribble: with meat inside and onion mmmm!! From International cuisine I like spaghetti the most :lol:, pizza of course and Greek salad as my lunch :p hahah anyway the desserts topic is too long to write here :toofunny: I like almost everything with choco ;) yum! Now I'm gettting hungry! :sigh: :lol:

Thanks for the questions Julia! :D :hug:

Yeah, but I don't like FB. :sleep:
Ekhmmm hello...that's your problem Netii :sleep: :p

What's your favorite pajama? :lmao:
:toofunny: hmmm.. there is one I love the most :lmao: with giraffe :lol: I even took a pic while wearing it :lmao: (I can show ya :doh: :lmao:)

Short answer - NO :p It'd be too tiring for me, I don't like when ppl constantly watch me and being famous person is connected with this exact feeling :p Maybe I'd earn a lot of money, but it's not the most important thing in the world, I'll make my dreams come true without being famous and without having problems with my privacy to the end of life :p Personally I'm often feeling sad about all VIPs - it must be very frustrating and tiring being in full view of the whole world of people.

Yeah... I absolutely understand you. :yes:

hard question there are too many I like :O from my Polish cuisine I like pork chops with potatoes and beetroot salad plus tomato soup, also stewed cabbage with sausages in it (famous in Germany as well ), and "pierogi" (dumplings) with meat inside and onion mmmm!! From International cuisine I like spaghetti the most , pizza of course and Greek salad as my lunch hahah anyway the desserts topic is too long to write here I like almost everything with choco yum! Now I'm gettting hungry!

:lmao: :D

Thanks for the questions Julia! :D :hug:

You're welcome, karina! :D :hug:

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

Back