Katherine Kicks Alejandra + Jermaine's & Randy's Kids Out

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think silly, quite the contrary, I think a WISE decision and completely NORMAL, a millionaire leaving HIS inheritance for HIS children.

Randy has confirmed that after the death of Katherine, the children inherit everything:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/13/randy-jackson-michael-jackson-money-katherine-jackson-estate/

The Will of Michael says the 3T and the others cousins are named as "contingent remainder beneficiary of the Michael Jacskon Family Trust"

Well, you like it or not, the Will of Michael totally disproves YOUR theory.

What I think really silly is someone thinking that Michael was obliged to leave his inheritance for the whole family, support them for the rest of their lives and that Michael had NO right to see HIS children as a PRIORITY.

Michael worked his whole life, had the FULL right to do and/or leave HIS money to whom he saw fit and he wanted without giving the slightest satisfaction for absolutely nobody.

Well, if you think we should not worry about three orphaned children because they have a lawyer and yes about a bunch of kids whose parents are alive. That's your opinion.

Of course the children of Michael has a lawyer, they are the heirs of a Will/a fortune, as they would not have a lawyer?

how about rereading what i posted and then comprehending it.

When did i state anything about who MJ should leave his money too? I simply said "it is silly to think he has left nothing to other family members" it may Not be in the will/trust but it may be true. and they could have left it private becuz they dont want us all in their business. maybe they dont want us to kno he set up an account for his nieces/nephews and have us wonder why..

And why wouldnt he leave his fortune to his kids?? your response makes no sense..
your post is the prime example of fans speaking like they know everything when in reality YOU dont.

And yes i think we/fans should mind our own when it comes to PPB money situation. its none of our business if you havent noticed.

I don't think these kids need to come here to learn that their fathers are deadbeats.
Based on Jaafar's Access Hollywood interview, it is pretty safe to assume they know they are living off their cousins...

what does that have to do with anything??

Some of you must have "THE most perfect family situations" to pass this much judgment...

if u read the history ..........its always the family member who betrays u ,its always about money,power.so when it comes to Jackson family why some fan think that they have all saint in that family.just be realistic ,they r all human and we know how human nature works.

So following this logic as long as kate is alive it's ok to take care of the family and then I guess it's irrelevant.
M wanted kate to take care of HIS kids and we all agree on this one,then with the money he gave her/left her,she's always been free to do whatever she wanted,but if M wanted to be sure everyone had their share he would have done things differently.
I think randy jermaine and their wife took full advantage of the fact they were sure kate would always help them no matter what especially the kids...things are changing maybe because *someone* doesn't really agree with this view.
I believe there is more to the will that we know, I dont believe we know every detail, I know michael was a giving person and he gave the money to kathrine who he trusted to take care of business, and michael took care of some more nephews as well with his money. michael was well aware who katherine was taking care of and I say katherine know what michael wanted her to do she would now best. and she respects michael whishes

I simply said "it is silly to think he has left nothing to other family members" it may Not be in the will/trust but it may be true. and they could have left it private becuz they dont want us all in their business. maybe they dont want us to kno he set up an account for his nieces/nephews and have us wonder why..

Your post is complete nonsense, in the Will is clear that the WHOLE patrimony of Michael was LEFT in trust and administered by the executors. Is clear who are the beneficiaries too.

And why wouldnt he leave his fortune to his kids?? your response makes no sense..
your post is the prime example of fans speaking like they know everything when in reality YOU dont.

That's exactly what you're doing, talking like you knew what Michael really wanted to do with his money, like you know him. Since there is an official document that CONTRADICTS YOU completely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back