Keep calm with pics of beautiful nature

The 'Strawberry' full moon rises in southern England, June 2023.

_125410687_grahamwiffen.jpg
wow! This can't be real!!!

wow! This can't be real!!!
oh, it is. From where I am it didn't look quite as spectacular bc I can't see it until it's quite a bit further up the sky - all those buildings, goddammit! - but it still looked amazing. Maybe 70% of the impact of this one but still šŸ˜²

Just the sky ... viewed from my balcony yesterday afternoon.

I just love different cloud formations and keep a special picture folder for "sky pics" on my lappie :)

Screenshot_20230716_194140_WhatsApp.jpg

Sorry for low quality, but the forum doesn't let me upload pictures above 0,99 MB šŸ˜

Just the sky ... viewed from my balcony yesterday afternoon.

I just love different cloud formations and keep a special picture folder for "sky pics" on my lappie :)
Looking at the sky is one of my top fave things so this photo is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing. It's really beautiful. Like several meditations all gathered together in one image. :D

:)

Last edited:
The Dog Stone, Dunollie, Oban, Scotland

The stone used to be a huge sea stack and can be seen on the route from the War Memorial to Dunollie House. According to the local folk tale the Celtic warrior Fingal wanted to go hunting but didn't want to take his dog, Bran, so he tied him to the stone using a huge chain. Bran was struggling to get free, kept circling the stone and wore a groove into the base of the stone.

dsc_0750.jpg

Last edited:
Back