Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond redicilous. I guess that there was never a Michael Jackson, it was all a fake, he never lived and he never died it was an impostor all the time and nothing was real. Nice thinking guys, I am sure that now even you concept for Michael is bleak as to when he was born (29.8.1958 is fake too, right?) and his albums (Thriller-3rd impostor, Bad-5th impostor...you know there was never Michael) and when he died (right, he didn't, I mean how could he when it was an impostor all the time?). This is what it looks through my eyes, it is ridiculous. You should learn to believe and to let go. It is Michael. Thank you! And I hope you understand my akward post.

I understand babykinsilk05's reaction. I am just pissed of that these idiots puts fake songs on it and now most of the MJ fans believe it's him...
Omg people what're you thinking?!?!
I can't believe this is a joke..
THIS IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!

I guess when we hear monster, everybody will go insane :)
because that's the most fake one

I just want a video of MJ singing in the cascio studio. All the boycotting fans will fall on the floor and be ashamed.

Same here! I just wish all these brainwashed fans thinking every track that ever comes out is fake would just accept that it's MJ. Wait for the album to hear the final versions of everything. Do the crazy fans really think it's just some random guy singing all through a major Sony release??!! Screw your silly heads on!

Listened to this just now and I am to believe that Michael Jacksons voice in 2007 turned into the same as the crappy impersonators and that he screamed adlibs that he previously screamed in Earth song 15 years earlier.

This is the biggest sham since Milli Vanilli and these people look as though they're gonna get away with it.

I think A lot of long time fans want it to be MJ cos they miss him so much but theres also a lot of new 'fans' who are gullible and beleive any old shite (either that or they are employed to spread good words on fan forums, believe me this happens).

These tracks are going to stand out like a sore thumb next to the other tracks with "classic" Michael Jackson on them.

Breaking News and Monster are still suspect to me, but Keep your head up is definitely Michael and it's a good song too, IMO. I like it. I think it will be a hit.

I really think people are coming into this "unauthorized listening party" (lol) already EXPECTING to hear a "fake" MJ and that is influencing their reaction to this cause I can't for the life of me see how anyone can hear this and say it's NOT MJ. BN might have been "questionable" at best but this is MJ.

it's getting funny

Last edited:
WTF

those who say this is not Michael I am ashamed of you being a member and you need to leave now

I want you out of my fan club

In fact **** it I am going ban you all now.

THIS IS BEYOND DISPICABLE

I tell you now I want you out of my fan club, pack up and ship out

I am not having you destroy it here with your poison,
:clapping:

Screw you guys (not literally), when I hear a MJ song and it really has that "umph" to it and it makes me cry, because songs like this make me miss him a lot more, I KNOW it's Michael. No other artists does that to me, except for Aaliyah, there's no way this isn't Michael, this is based off emotion alone.

The problem here is Breaking News has put a blemish on the Cascio song catalog and the album as a whole, just how the June 25th conspiracies and alive theories went from this one little snowflake to rolling into this huge, unstoppable ball. It's understandable, but sometimes, we just have to come to grips with what life has given us.

its defo mike but why add the earth song bit at the end. it sounds ridiculous and doesnt even fit with the song imo.

These tracks are going to stand out like a sore thumb next to the other tracks with "classic" Michael Jackson on them.
i hope so cause even to someone who likes the smooth R&B stuff. keep your head up sounds like a poor mans r. kelly or neyo to me.

Gaz please do this great club a favour and ban Pentum. Pretty please :)

WTF

those who say this is not Michael I am ashamed of you being a member and you need to leave now

I want you out of my fan club

In fact **** it I am going ban you all now.

THIS IS BEYOND DISPICABLE

I tell you now I want you out of my fan club, pack up and ship out

I am not having you destroy it here with your poison,
FUCKING THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU ****! this is getting ridiculous wow. This is SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUSLY MJ it's not even FUNNY!

whew... sorry for the caps but it's annoying AS HELL reading through this thread (trying to hear peoples thoughts on the song itself) and reading all these "its not MJ" post. GTFO!

wtf

those who say this is not michael i am ashamed of you being a member and you need to leave now

i want you out of my fan club

in fact **** it i am going ban you all now.

This is beyond dispicable

i tell you now i want you out of my fan club, pack up and ship out

i am not having you destroy it here with your poison,

i cant agree more!!!!!!

its definately MICHAEL JACKSON! He sounds amazing! Remember these leaks are not the full sound quality (for abvious reasons), so when we do eventually hear these songs on the CD the vocals will sound much clearer!

Korgnex: The world is round, lol.

Sorry, I was typing quickly... :D

I'm just reposting it because in the meantime this thread has 2 more pages.

They were demo's. they clearlly felt the earth song would work and i think it sounds ok on the track. This is definitely MJ some fans here are just beyond paranoid. So sad.

This is the truth. It will be hard for many fans to accept it. They're thinking of a conspiracy that simply doesn't exist.

The dissatisfied fans are also those that use rude words or bad language if they have nothing to back their claims up. The only argument they have is "many people think like us".
And they are calling fans with a different opinion "an unreal fan", "a SONY sympathizer" etc.

It really surprises me that people like "Tristan" just turn against other fans and personally attack them. Their so-called "boycott" actions will not negatively effect album sales.
NO, it will negatively affect the mood on all the MJ forums and split the fans into 2 camps...

Well, some hundred years ago people were thinking the world would be flat.
Hmm, obviously a majority has been proven wrong...

Has humankind learnt from this since? I don't think so...

Fine, do whatever you want. I hope the truth will prevail.

Korgnex: I don't believe any "conspiracy theories". I just believe that the songs are not Michael. I don't know why they are doing this.

thank yoU! i was waiting for someone to do that the whole time!!
thier are so many fans that think they know Michael voice its ridiculous.

if your unsatisfied take it elsewhere no one wants your negativity just BEAT IT HATERS!
p.s your truly disloyal and not true michael supporters if you STILL think its not his voice. discuss-sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back