Kenny Ortega’s Interview on the Oprah Winfrey Show

I enjoyed this interview.... Late for a Decade though to be as positive for michael...

I call it "ophras wants to redeem herself"....

I enjoyed the interview with Kenny (I DVR'd the show). He seems to be a sincere person. Oprah should have had him on for the entire hour. Seemed like there was so much more to say and that Kenny wasn't really finished. I liked when he spoke about MJ's laugh and that that is one of the things he misses most.

The clip was amazing. And the still photos someone posted elsewhere here are too. You can't help but wonder what could have been. I want to see this film so bad. Come on 10/28.

Last edited:
in fact, i am in dilemma whether i go to movie or not. i am better now, but i think when seeing the movie, i will break down again.

you technically can't "give" anyone ratings unless you have a Nielsen box.

By putting on your TV to a certain channel + show...that is giving it ratings. How do you think shows get cancelled or pulled off the air? They know by who and how many watch the program. And I am not giving that woman any more ratings.

what exactly did oprah do ? lol

loved it, mon the kenny !!

She did more then enough negativity towards Michael. Go to youtube. Or read my posts here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78519&page=6

From this interview Kenny mentioned something about Michael working on a new record, and he said we’ll have recording studio for Michael in London during the gig. I wonder what Michael was having in store for us!!!! When people say that he is bigger in death I disagree, because that was going to be such a great show and a huge comeback in addition to new albums and all the events surrounding his comeback. I also think that what if this interview was done with Michael if he was still alive! We’ll really miss him…

I agree
Michael is greater than all

By putting on your TV to a certain channel + show...that is giving it ratings. How do you think shows get cancelled or pulled off the air? They know by who and how many watch the program. And I am not giving that woman any more ratings.

She did more then enough negativity towards Michael. Go to youtube. Or read my posts here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78519&page=6

you are wrong.

ratings are collected and measured through Nielsen Media Research. Select homes throughout America are given special Nielsen boxes that monitor what they watch. Through that, we get "ratings", this why they are called "Nielsen Ratings". There is no other way to get ratings for a TV show. unless your TV is fitted to have one of those boxes, your Oprah blockade isn't really effecting her at all.

you are wrong.

ratings are collected and measured through Nielsen Media Research. Select homes throughout America are given special Nielsen boxes that monitor what they watch. Through that, we get "ratings", this why they are called "Nielsen Ratings". There is no other way to get ratings for a TV show. unless your TV is fitted to have one of those boxes, your Oprah blockade isn't really effecting her at all.

Yes, this is a fact...thank you for explaining that to ppl.

Kenny was great on the show, I would love to have someone so positive and energetic like him in my life! I thought I saw Oprah roll her eyes twice, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and hope her contacts were bothering her, lol! :cheeky:

And the same thing in other countries. In the UK it's something like BARB and in Germany the AGF. Unless you're one of the households participating in the ratings system by tracking what you watch for them or having their special equipment track it, nobody has a clue what you're watching right now (with the exception of pay-per-view through your cable or satellite company, of course). The official ratings are simply estimates of what the general population was probably watching, based on the viewing choices of the participating households. So in the end, unless you're a ratings participant, it doesn't really matter if you watch Oprah or nothing at all. Same difference.

Back