Kiss or Diss?

Kiss I love reality tv. Especially if the reality tv shows is Wife Swap, Amazing Race and Survivor. In fact that is the only 3 reality tv shows I would watch.

KFC Chicken

Totally an extremely huge diss. I absolutely hate that kind of music. It is so irritating and annoying. Plus I get a headache every single time I hear that horrible music. The same thing goes for country western and blue grass music. Which I hate just as much as I hate country music. I love all kinds of music except for country, country western, and blue grass music. Which I totally, totally hate.

Irish music

Diss I am not too much in to jewerly. Just like my gorgeous sexy man (Michael Jackson of course.) I hate wearing jewerly. Even though I have inexpensive jewerly I don't like wearing them. Unless it is my MJ necklace. Even that I don't even wear too much.

Michael's gold pants

Kiss.

Vegetarian sub with cookies on it and maple syrup to coat it.

A huge diss. I hate it when the weather warms up. Because it brings out the bees and I am extremely terrified of them. That is why I love Fall and Winter so much. Because there is no bees in those 2 season. I wish it would stay those 2 seasons forever.

80s tv shows

Back