Kiss or Diss?

Kiss but they are actually called Black Leopards Helen. That's what my 1 favorite animal person Jack Hanna had said. And he is an animal expert.

Going out shopping

Woo!
A new game from me :D

Ok with this one someone names something (this can be anything from a celebrity, to a type of drink or a item of lcothing etc.)

the next person says either Kiss or Diss depending on how they feel about the listed item, they also list the next item :D

eg:

1st person: -

Michael Jackson

2nd person: -

Kiss

ice-cream

ready to Play??? wicked.. let's go!
Michael Jackson
[/b]

Ooooh! This sounds fun! Ok..

1st person: Michael Jackson -
Kiss (on the cheek)
2nd person: My new niece Hannah-
kiss (on the forehead)
I haven't seen her yet. She's a new born. :flowers:
And she's premature.. Poor baby. I hear she's real small. When I can, I'm gonna do the best I can to help her.

Kiss I just love insects. Well all except bees, ants, and termites. I really love the Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. I just think those are one of the most coolest looking creatures ever. I just wish I could have some as pets.

Michael's one dance move the moonwalk

Diss :devil:
[/b]

Why in the world you would diss Jim Carrey? He is the only male commedian in this world that is alive and is actually considered funny.

My answer to your question:

Miss I'm 26 years old and I have never been on a plane before. Not only have I never been in a plane before. I have never even been inside of an airport before. Though I will like to go up in to a plane and see what it is like.

video tapes

Back