KJ vs AEG - Appeal Thread

Bubs;4089930 said:
It came from KJ but it was only for decorations purposes. She didn't want to say that she has her own grown up cubs to feed and the monies she would have gotten from CM wouldn't have fed her already senior citizen cubs thus she gave up restitution and went for big money. When it comes to her own cubs, she wouldn't care less how is CM's kids doing. She didn't display such a concern over AEG people who has kids to feed, nor kids of the insurance company who would have had to pay had she won.

The only good thing of all this is that somewhere out there Randy and Jermaine are throwing hissy fit and crying to their mommy. Maybe that is the reason Jermaine didn't appear on American Idol - he couldn't collect his remains from the floor:giggle:

Yes I know it´s for decoration purpose ;) I was trying to be sarcastic.. lol I´m such a loser sometimes. But a few doesn´t want to acknowledge why she didn´t seek restitution against Murray and comes up with other reasons than what Kathrine actually said herself.

that was the worst thing Boyle could say. "we want justice and truth but we offered them 2 chances to walk away from this without paying a dime". How is that justice?

That was the stupidest thing. Why would you say this to the media?! Doh! It was a big WTF moment. lol

Virre;4090033 said:
Yes I know it´s for decoration purpose ;) I was trying to be sarcastic.. lol I´m such a loser sometimes. But a few doesn´t want to acknowledge why she didn´t seek restitution against Murray and comes up with other reasons than what Kathrine actually said herself.

Oh sorry, I didn't get sarcasm because I thought there might be more than one person who thinks KJ genuinely cared for CM's kids:cheeky:

what kind of mother can do that to their child is the question?. a very greedy and uncaring one is the answer.

Back