KJ vs AEG - Appeal Thread

Fact: The chances for a successful appeal from the appellate judges and/or the Supreme Court are slim. The appeal lawyer allowed her fee to be capped at $200K with an additional $100K as a success bonus. The monies for the appeal will come from the MJ Estate. A verdict overturn means another jury for a second trial; not simply another chance at the jury’s award.

View: Katherine will see this process to the end despite the slim chance and I support and applaud her for that particularly because she is a grieving mother and this is a wrongful death trial. I also believe the legal team chosen is not unethical, have most likely told her her chances are slim, and believe in her mission because the appeal lawyer lowered her fee while Panish's team is contingency-based meaning they would only receive payment on a successful verdict.

I believe a person who was wasteful with monies from her son’s estate would not have secured Panish’s team who worked on a contingency basis on the civil trial and an appeal lawyer who would cap her fee at $200K with a $100K bonus if successful on appeal (I believe this includes the pending Supreme Court appeal as well). As it stands, Katherine’s costs are AEG’s court costs ($800k+) and the appeal lawyer fee (maximum $300K). Katherine’s top-tier legal team is quite budget-friendly and she deserves credit for that.

Monies from the MJ Estate belong rightfully with the beneficiaries; Michael’s mother and children. They are the only ones who will feel any possible decrease in funding. The monies do not derive from the executors who are paid handsomely for their service. I do not believe fans can or should dictate how the beneficiaries spend any funding they receive from the Estate. The children have not spoken publicly about the funding of the trial or the trial itself. We do know that Michael’s oldest son testified, willingly against AEG.

It is not a given a possible second trial would be successful however; a new trial/jury may ensure a new interpretation of the evidence as bias may have played a part in this verdict. This trial may have benefited from a change in venue. Michael was not particularly respected in California (he was noted as saying NL was his home, not California) and AEG has an extremely strong financial foothold in California. This jury believe the doctor was competent because he held a medical degree; this is not what makes a doctor competent. Jurors for this trial made comments after the verdict that did not align with the five months of evidence and could not seem to grasp the conflict of interest that occurred between Michael, the doctor and AEG which was and is still worrisome to me.

Fact: When cross-examined by AEG lawyer, Putnam, Katherine testified it was her choice ALONE to initiate the civil trial against AEG. She did not discuss the initiation of the trial with Michael’s father, his minor children, or her own children. She discussed it with her adult children AFTER she decided to initiate the trial. As for the initiation, she testified: "I wanted to find out, I think I owe it to my son to find out what really happened to him." (This quote can be found in the Daily Summaries.)

She also testified she did not accept restitution because she feared how the doctor would care for his several children without any money. Any money he had, she felt, should go to them. She testified that the civil trial had nothing to do with her rejection of restitution. Restitution was rejected after a consultation with DA Walgren and Katherine, Joe, their respective lawyers, and lawyer(s) for Michael’s children. Restitution could have been sought by AEG as well from the doctor who killed Michael. Before the civil trial, AEG was asked by a judge why they did not seek restitution and they replied they were made whole which means they had no claim for restitution. The Estate could have joined in the civil trial against AEG.

View: I do not believe Katherine perjured herself on the stand and obviously, neither did AEG. If the rejection of restitution harmed Michael’s children in any way, their lawyer would have protested. The Estate did not join in the civil trial against AEG as that was their business partners in TII. I cannot remember if the Estate made disparaging statements/comments against the beneficiaries because of the trial however; I would not be surprised if they did.

Fact: Plaintiffs offered two settlements to AEG which were rejected. There is no evidence Katherine was behind the settlement offers. AEG’s legal costs were paid by their insurance company. The insurance company would have paid an accepted settlement. AEG is in a lawsuit with their insurance company over legal fees. Because they were found not liable, the plaintiffs have to pay their court costs and fees. A settlement would mean the world would not have access to the evidence at trial. We would not know about AEG and Michael’s last moments but, Katherine would.

View: I believe the settlement had more to do with Katherine’s legal team than Katherine as has been suggested. There is an offer of judgment rule that is to encourage settlements before trial and it is active in California as well as other states in the U.S. This rule says if the plaintiffs win a trial after a settlement offer to the defendants, they are eligible for certain costs incurred - after the offer I believe - from the defendants, over and above the amount awarded by the jury, at a judge’s discretion. This cost includes expert witness’ fees. They may also receive 10% interest on the jury’s judgment from the date of the settlement offer. Yes, this rule applies to wrongful death trials.

Spyce, I truly appreciated your post that looked at Katherine as a mother who loved and grieved the son she lost. Your post allowed her to be viewed as human. I understand that some fans clamor for books and such that humanize Michael because they fear others do not see Michael as human. I oftentimes believe that is because they sometimes do not see him as human. If he is not human, his parents are not, his siblings are not, and his children are not. I have seen this woman defend Michael while he was alive ferociously, attending court with him when he needed that support and attending court cases about him after he passed. Constantly connecting Katherine to cold, calculating financial decisions and characterizing her as a woman who did not love her son creates a fictional distance between mother and son and dehumanizes her the way her son was dehumanize and continues to be by some.

Last edited:
^^

that's an archived thread not active for posting though.

The Community General Discussion Thread which does not included any discussions of Michael would seem appropriate in my view. Maybe the Worldwide News or Music subforum.

Tygger;4078923 said:
As it stands, Katherine’s costs are AEG’s court costs ($800k+) and the appeal lawyer fee (maximum $300K).

and AEG's appeal costs. If you check the appeal ruling, you will see the judges ordered KJ to pay that too.

I do not believe fans can or should dictate how the beneficiaries spend any funding they receive from the Estate.

I don't think fans have the power to dictate anything to anyone. This is just a discussion forum and people express their opinions but those opinions have no effect on real life. For example let's say majority of people on this thread isn't happy with Estate paying KJ's legal bills. So what? Will those posts have any effect on if Estate pays her legal expenses or not? Nope, absolutely not.

There is no evidence Katherine was behind the settlement offers.

Technically and legally lawyers cannot do anything their client doesn't approve though. You would see this even at TV shows such as Law and Order etc , a deal being offered and a lawyer saying "okay I'll discuss this with my client" and the client deciding to whether to accept or reject the deal. Given that lawyers cannot enter into settlement without their client (in this instance KJ's) approval, I would say she was aware and approving those offers. Unless of course if you agree with some of the members on this thread and think KJ wasn't really the client or the one in control in this case.

Tygger;4078924 said:
The Community General Discussion Thread which does not included any discussions of Michael would seem appropriate in my view. Maybe the Worldwide News or Music subforum.

and you can start a thread there. on here it was a very short FYI post which didn't result in any replies and off topic discussion.

Last edited:
and AEG's appeal costs. If you check the appeal ruling, you will see the judges ordered KJ to pay that too.

Would you happen to know of that amount? I will assume it is not tens of millions. Regardless of that number, I believe Katherine chose an economical team compared to what this could have cost.

I don't think fans have the power to dictate anything to anyone.

It is my view. Tis all.

Technically and legally lawyers cannot do anything their client doesn't approve though. You would see this even at TV shows such as Law and Order etc , a deal being offered and a lawyer saying "okay I'll discuss this with my client" and the client deciding to whether to accept or reject the deal. Given that lawyers cannot enter into settlement without their client (in this instance KJ's) approval, I would say she was aware and approving those offers. Unless of course if you agree with some of the members on this thread and think KJ wasn't really the client or the one in control in this case.

Again, it is my view. I do not believe Katherine was the mastermind behind the settlement but, others are free to believe so. I believe she trusted her legal team as Michael trusted his doctors and she accepted what was told to her. I also believe Panish's team was more ethical than most if not all of Michael's doctors that I am aware of.

and you can start a thread there. on here it was a very short FYI post which didn't result in any replies and off topic discussion.

I have no need or interest in a man who disrespected Michael as he did as per the evidence in the AEG trial. I still do not see a purpose in that post in this thread. Again, my view.

but while there is even 1% chance of winning or the option to keep appealing they will. her lawyers are in the same postion as the family. a chance of getting a huge pay out and the knowledge the estate will foot the bill. greed can blur the lines

The issue is that the chances are almost non-existing. so it's obvious from the start, this will not workout in the end. let's be realistic here.

Plus regardless of all the legal costs discussion, everyone thinks Estate would eventually pay her legal costs and costs she incur during this trial is not a factor for KJ. If that's the case, why couldn't her position be "absolutely no settlement offers to AEG, absolutely will reject any and all settlement offers from AEG, don't care about the odds and win or lose I'll follow this through to the end". Now to me that would have fit more to the mother who lost a kid example you gave. But everyone would come to their own conclusion.
------------------------

at the end of the day we all know kj would not be refusing restitution off murry if he had been the billionaire instead of AEG they were supposedly even prepared to help him get out of prison early if he supported them. the family talk about justice but have no problem allowing murray to walk away able to sell stories and cash in on his crime. if they were only intrested in the truth there wouldnt have been the settlement offers as already noted and how about them filing a suit asking for one $ comp.like you see in other cases where a civil case is about finding out the truth because there was no access to a criminal trial. but they dont ask for 50 mill they ask for billions with the most contridictary statements inorder to win the case not caring of how it may damage mj. So not lets talk about justice because the family were quite happy to lie about mj (then tried to backtrack when they realised it didnt help their case.) allow his medical history out there all in their quest to get money off AEG instead going after murray and making him pay for the rest of his life. that would have been some kind of justice but the family wouldnt have become rich off it.

re AEG hiring murray. yes they hired him in the techniqual sense because of the way the law was worded in this case but interms of the argument of AEG hired murray over mjs head and made him have murray which was what the whole AEG hired murray argument was about originally. we know thats false. we know it was mjs choice. so imo the legal semantics of who hired murray based on how the law is worded.(ie wasnt it the law that if aeg were involved in the hiring in any form then the jury is instructed to say they hired him something like that anyway.) is pretty irrelevent in the scheme of things.

katherine or randy or whoever pushibg the appeal makes no difference as its thee family. if ppl want to say kj is being used by randy and co so be it but it really makes no difference. the jackson family are behind the lawsuit and quest for money.

Would you happen to know of that amount? I will assume it is not tens of millions.

no not yet and I didn't assume it would be tens of millions. but still it would be something she'll have to pay if/when all the appeal processes end unfavorably.

Again, it is my view.

you wrote it in the fact section and in my opinion the correct fact is "lawyers can't enter into settlement without approval of their clients". Katherine not being the mastermind behind the settlement is a view - a view that many people actually do agree with.

I still do not see a purpose in that post in this thread. Again, my view.

and it would have been more productive to report it to a moderator in my view.

re AEG hiring murray. yes they hired him in the techniqual sense because of the way the law was worded in this case but interms of the argument of AEG hired murray over mjs head and made him have murray which was what the whole AEG hired murray argument was about originally. we know thats false. we know it was mjs choice. so imo the legal semantics of who hired murray based on how the law is worded.(ie wasnt it the law that if aeg were involved in the hiring in any form then the jury is instructed to say they hired him something like that anyway.) is pretty irrelevent in the scheme of things.

jury instructions said if they felt AEG and MJ both hired Murray, they should say "yes" to the hiring questions.

Last edited:
no not yet and I didn't assume it would be tens of millions. but still it would be something she'll have to pay if/when all the appeal processes end unfavorably.

I never said you assumed: I said I did.

you wrote it in the fact section and in my opinion the correct fact is "lawyers can't enter into settlement without approval of their clients". Katherine not being the mastermind behind the settlement is a view - a view that many people actually do agree with.

I said fact: "There is no evidence Katherine was behind the settlement offers." Most plaintiffs approve of the settlement offers their legal team drafts and eventually suggest to them. The plaintiffs in most cases do not draft such offers themselves.

and it would have been more productive to report it to a moderator in my view.

Moderators are in the thread so they can make that decision if they so choose.

jury instructions said if they felt AEG and MJ bith hired Murray, they should say "yes" to the hiring questions.

Correct me if I am incorrect however; I do not remember any jurors stating they believed AEG and Michael hired the doctor despite that being an option for them on the juror form.

Most plaintiffs approve of the settlement offers their legal team drafts and eventually suggest to them. The plaintiffs in most cases do not draft such offers themselves.

this clarification would have helped in the original post. To me what you wrote read like you said any settlement didn't need her approval.

Correct me if I am incorrect however; I do not remember any jurors stating they believed AEG and Michael hired the doctor despite that being an option for them on the juror form.

they did. From one of the interview foreman did

We took a vote on question 1 then we started discussing it and question 1 took us a long time and we did not reach that easily, there were several votes taken, mine was changed more than once, in the end we did agree 12 to 0 , that one was unanimous that we felt like Conrad Murray was hired by AEG, some people thought by both but the instructions were if he was hired by both then we had to say yes. So I would say overall on question 1 maybe we took 3 or 4 votes (jurors reply yes).

and another one

Jury foreman: question number one we spent more time on that than we did on question number two because question number one was of course "did AEG hire Murray". My goodness you can go back and forth on that forever I think. We all kinda agreed that there was no written contract but there's also a verbal contract and implied in fact contract. Most of us felt that there was certainly one of those two between AEG and Murray. Myself I was kinda leaning toward it was a duo situation hiring, Michael and AEG hired him. The jury instructions said if you believe both hired him say yes so that's why I said yes on that. That one was a unanimous vote 12 to 0.

and juror on this board

Murray was brought to AEG by Michael. They would have had nothing to do with him if not for MJ's insistence. So when they were entering into an agreement with him they did a check, he checked out fine, and they (in the weakest sense possible, in my opinion) 'hired' him. OK, he's hired.

Last edited:
Ivy, I wrote a fact statement NOT my view in the appropriate section of my post. I will say no more regarding the fact I stated.

Adding: my factual statement has no suggestion whatsoever that Katherine did not approve the settlement. One would however have to interpret the fact that she approved the settlement to be less about the approval and trust of her legal team to a more selective motive. That is somewhat difficult to do with California's settlement offer rules that I posted in this thread and in the pre-trial discussion thread as well.

The juror who responded, foreman no less, speaks to the confusion some jurors had. As per the contract admitted into evidence, Michael could not terminate the doctor without appealing to AEG first. As per the contract, only AEG could terminate the doctor, not Michael. Regardless, a jury found AEG hired the doctor.

Adding: the juror comment about a background check made me remember Jorrie's Google search on the doctor. Very interesting revelations in that trial.

Last edited:
Katheirne agreed and approved of the settlement offers, and that's the important part too. The fact that her lawyer was known as a "settlement attorney" speaks volumes too. The family hired him for a reason. (Them leaking the AEG emails were also their initial actions into forcing a settlement IMO. )

Lets not forget that not only she didn't take restitution from CM, but she was willing to make a deal with her son's killer. What kind of mother sits through of CM criminal trial, hearing all those details what CM did and didn't do that resulted Michael's death and what kind of mother is so greedy that is even willing to help CM if CM had testified for her multimillion case.
------------------------------------------------

The proposed declaration, obtained exclusively by the Daily News, said she believed Murray was not a threat to others and deserved to get out of prison on bail during his appeal.

“I know that Dr. Murray was held criminally responsible for taking Michael away from me. But I do not object, however, to the court granting him bail pending his appeal,” the letter stated. “I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.”

Katherine Jackson with Michael Jackson in 2005. She sued AEG Live for $1.5 billion in a wrongful death suit.
The well-placed Murray source said Katherine’s legal team presented the secret draft letter when it wanted Murray to sign a declaration supporting Katherine’s wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...cal-dr-conrad-murray-source-article-1.1513521
---------------------------------------------------

Truly sickening especially when she was on Piers M singing in different tune:
"You know what, I can't even describe the way I feel about him. He did a terrible thing," she says of the "King of Pop's" former personal doctor. "For a person's life, four years in jail is not enough. I'll never see my son again. But he can get out and he'll enjoy his children."
------------------------------------

This excuse for a mother said 4 years in jail is not enough, but when it comes to possibility to get her hands on millions, justice for her son is fast forgotten, and she was willing to help CM to reduce his jail time.

Last edited:
4. If your case is in the Court of Appeal, you can ask the California Supreme Court to review the Court of Appeal’s decision

The Supreme Court can order review of a Court of Appeal decision if it decides that review is needed to make sure court decisions about an issue are uniform or to settle an important question of law and in certain other limited circumstances (see California Rules of Court, rule 8.500(b) for the reasons that the Supreme Court can order review.

If you think the Supreme Court needs to consider your case to make sure court decisions about an issue are uniform, to settle an important question of law, or because your case meets one of the other criteria for review listed in the rules, you can file a petition for review in the California Supreme Court. You must file this petition within 10 calendar days after the decision becomes final in the Court of Appeal. Remember that the Court of Appeal’s decision generally becomes final 30 days after the decision is filed.

Review by the California Supreme Court is extremely rare. The court only grants review in 4 to 5 percent of cases in which a petition for review is filed. Unlike with appeals in the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court is not required to hear all cases filed before it. The review process allows the Supreme Court to choose the cases it wants to hear. Generally, the granting of review is limited to cases that present issues that have never come before the courts before (called “issues of first impression”), or that have an effect on a large portion of the California population, or that have had conflicting decisions made by various Courts of Appeal throughout the state.

If the Supreme Court grants review, within 30 days the petitioner must file an opening brief or the same brief it filed in the Court of Appeal. The other side then has 30 days to file an answer or a copy of the brief filed in the Court of Appeal. A petitioner’s reply brief, if filed, is then due within 20 days. The Supreme Court may also put off action while awaiting disposition of another case or may specify additional issues that must be briefed.
http://www.courts.ca.gov/8547.htm

Another link where is more detailed info about California Rules of Court, rule 8.500(b):
http://www.horvitzlevy.com/images/ps_attachment/attachment591.pdf

KJ has 35 days to think whether she wants to throw more MJ's hard earned money to her baseless case.

It is fact that both sides in the civil trial courted the doctor to testify on their behalf and both sides relented.

To this day, I have not seen a declaration from either side; provided such documents exist. I also have not seen any other media outlet report this besides the one above. At the time Radar Online's Jen Heger made some comment about the story being legitimate but, strangely enough, never posted the story through her outlet or the declaration either.

^^With all due respect-and believe me, Katherine Jackson infuriates me to death half the time, way more than her husband ever did. I was always against the trial.

But I would be more inclined to believe words that I heard come out of her mouth, rather than a supposed declaration reported by a "well placed SOURCE" in two tabloids.

But I would be more inclined to believe words that I heard come out of her mouth, rather than a supposed declaration reported by a "well placed SOURCE" in two tabloids.

I totally agree about tabloids or supposed legitmate press, too. ALL of them are suspect.

But actions do speak louder than words, and Mrs. Jackson's actions over the last nearly six years have spoke volumes.

Agreed. Provided the document existed, we would have seen it. By the way, it was only one tabloid, the one above posted by Bubs. Heger only stated the article's legitimacy which was her view as she did not provide any facts to support it and never stated she saw the actual document.

Katherine's actual words are as posted by Bubs above from the Morgan interview.

I usually agree with not trusting for "tabloid sources".
"The King of Pop’s mom is a royal hypocrite, so says a source close to the doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson."
I'm quite sure Nancy Dillon got her exclusive story from Valeria Wass (CM's appeal attorney).
Just check Nancy Dillon's post about CM appeal and how many time there are direct quotes from Valerie W.
People usually have their favourite media person that they go to, Randy = X17, KJ - Alan Duke etc...
so it is believable that Valerie gave that info to Nancy D, but didn't want to be named as source.

KJ attempt to make a deal with CM is no different than her attempt blackmail AEG to settle.
We know how fast her people comes out to defend her, or issue statement on her behalf (for example her attempt to ask Michael's fans to pay her documentary of MJ) if she is not presented too well on articles.
This time there was nothing from her camp.

On the different note, Ivy do you know when to 4th accounting is going to be filed?

Last edited:
On the different note, Ivy do you know when to 4th accounting is going to be filed?

no not until it shows on the court system.

There's been a mention of "status report of administration" and reference to "STATUS RE PROBATE CODE REPORT 12220". I think this is actually 12200 (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=prob&group=12001-13000&file=12200-12206) asking if probate is ready to close. I think the answer would be "no" and the court will order them to file an accounting. Or accounting will be filed around that date. We'll see. I can't say for certain yet. when we see "account current", we'll know that the accounting has been filed.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there is simply no proof that such a declaration signed by Katherine exists despite that one tabloid article. Even TMZ posts documents they have access to. Wass has spoken to several outlets in her defense of the doctor and has not been shy about speaking or keeping her identity hidden from what I have seen. She has never restricted herself to only one outlet; particularly when it concerned the doctor's appeal.

If one reads the article carefully, there is an answer/comment from Panish without it being made clear what the original question was.

Kid yourself all you like but like I said, there was nothing from her camp, meaning they weren't denying they attempted to get CM to sign that declaration:

Proof is in the pudding.
“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday."

Careful wording from Panish.
Why would he even say anything to Nancy D if it is all rubbish or why not deny it altogether? I tell you why, because following direct quote from declaration is real deal and he cannot deny it, so he tries to shift attention to something else.

“I know that Dr. Murray was held criminally responsible for taking Michael away from me. But I do not object, however, to the court granting him bail pending his appeal,” the letter stated. “I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.”

Panish is right, declaration doesn't say anywhere that KJ or family says CM should be allowed practice medicine.

After all that, I know you Tygger. Even if Panish or KJ had admitted it, you would come up some sort of excuse for that, such as KJ's attorney trying to make deals behind KJ back or something else. It is always someone else's fault. Sounds familiar.

That reminded me of maybe Randy had given up the appeal and figured out that they are not going to get a penny from AEG, so he got his fingers on speed dial to X17 because Paris photos are all over there :cheeky:

no not until it shows on the court system.

There's been a mention of "status report of administration" and reference to "STATUS RE PROBATE CODE REPORT 12220". I think this is actually 12200 (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=prob&group=12001-13000&file=12200-12206) asking if probate is ready to close. I think the answer would be "no" and the court will order them to file an accounting. Or accounting will be filed around that date. We'll see. I can't say for certain yet. when we see "account current", we'll know that the accounting has been filed.

Thanks Ivy. I thought next accounting must be soon because previous accounting was filed 14th Feb 2014.

Bubs, there is no direct question to Panish in the tabloid article so the reader has to assume a question he is responding to. The reader has to make a second assumption he is responding to the author of the article who asked a particular question. Again, the declaration seen by the author has never surfaced.

The only thing you can be sure of regarding me is what I post. To suggest otherwise is quite misguided and rude. I do not believe that declaration exist while you do. That should not be an issue and there is no benefit in creating one.

If you or anyone can prove any Jackson is behind the appeal minus the beneficiaries and/or has profited from the current paparazzi photo of Michael's daughter it would be grand. Otherwise it reads as another conspiracy theory.

Get real Tygger:D
What do you think Nancy D asked from Panish if not comment regarding that particular letter that Katherine was willing to sign :doh:

“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday.

I need to spell this out to you.
Basically Panish says that KJ or family doesn't support CM to practice medicine, but he can be released from jail waiting for his appeal, capish?

I still don't see Panish denying existence of the letter,such as:
“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday. "
We also deny such a draft exists.

but I do see that he answers to question that wasn't asked, thus shifting attention to somewhere they have no say. Medical boards decides who practice medicine and who doesn't.

Like I posted my previous post, you will come back with any excuse for certain fam members.

Btw, it is well know fact X17 is Randy's pet tabloid as they pay him peanuts for his little tips and exclusives, although I think they paid him a little more than peanuts for exclusive rights for his letter to estate executors and demanding their resignation.

Bubs;4079025 said:
Lets not forget that not only she didn't take restitution from CM, but she was willing to make a deal with her son's killer. What kind of mother sits through of CM criminal trial, hearing all those details what CM did and didn't do that resulted Michael's death and what kind of mother is so greedy that is even willing to help CM if CM had testified for her multimillion case.
------------------------------------------------

The proposed declaration, obtained exclusively by the Daily News, said she believed Murray was not a threat to others and deserved to get out of prison on bail during his appeal.

Katherine Jackson with Michael Jackson in 2005. She sued AEG Live for $1.5 billion in a wrongful death suit.
The well-placed Murray source said Katherine’s legal team presented the secret draft letter when it wanted Murray to sign a declaration supporting Katherine’s wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...cal-dr-conrad-murray-source-article-1.1513521
---------------------------------------------------

Truly sickening especially when she was on Piers M singing in different tune:
"You know what, I can't even describe the way I feel about him. He did a terrible thing," she says of the "King of Pop's" former personal doctor. "For a person's life, four years in jail is not enough. I'll never see my son again. But he can get out and he'll enjoy his children."
------------------------------------

This excuse for a mother said 4 years in jail is not enough, but when it comes to possibility to get her hands on millions, justice for her son is fast forgotten, and she was willing to help CM to reduce his jail time.

I believe she said it because her words are consistent with all of her other actions during the Murray trail, the AEG trial, the bogus tribute concert in Europe and so many other scams she’s been involved with since Michael’s death.

Bubs;4079681 said:
Get real Tygger:D
What do you think Nancy D asked from Panish if not comment regarding that particular letter that Katherine was willing to sign :doh:

“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday.

I need to spell this out to you.
Basically Panish says that KJ or family doesn't support CM to practice medicine, but he can be released from jail waiting for his appeal, capish?

I still don't see Panish denying existence of the letter,such as:
“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday. "
We also deny such a draft exists.

but I do see that he answers to question that wasn't asked, thus shifting attention to somewhere they have no say. Medical boards decides who practice medicine and who doesn't.

Like I posted my previous post, you will come back with any excuse for certain fam members.

Btw, it is well know fact X17 is Randy's pet tabloid as they pay him peanuts for his little tips and exclusives, although I think they paid him a little more than peanuts for exclusive rights for his letter to estate executors and demanding their resignation.

Not one word in your response was based on fact so, I will continue to see this as nothing less than a tabloid article that you chose to believe and another conspiracy theory based on your distaste for any random Jackson.

As expected Katherine has filed petition for review with Supreme Court.

Supreme court case number S225013

Hey watch the Jackson's on instagram the kids finally had enough of the junior cubs,lol paris is making a film,lol No more extortion they have move to hayvenhurts, KJ should've learned never give in to terrorists,lol

This is waiting for court ruling now, isn't it?

KJ: 03/12/2015 Petition for review filed
AEG: 04/01/2015 Answer to petition for review filed
KJ: 04/14/2015 Reply to answer to petition filed

and noe supreme court makes decision whether they take it under review?

Back