KOP Tracklist Revealed- UK

Yea my cd KOP came tho post today and its not suppost to be release till monday, but i think its b/c its bank hoilday.

I got mine today as well. In the first paragaph of your booklet does it say that there are 18 songs? It does on mine :mello:

yea and at the end of the paragaph they spelt Jackson wrong, they spelt it jackon. And another thing i notice in the booklet that pic of him in the bad outfit i havnt seen that pic b4, have u?

yea and at the end of the paragaph they spelt Jackson wrong, they spelt it jackon. And another thing i notice in the booklet that pic of him in the bad outfit i havnt seen that pic b4, have u?

:doh: Yep, I see it! I haven't seen that 'Bad' picture either.

Yea my cd KOP came tho post today and its not suppost to be release till monday, but i think its b/c its bank hoilday.

If you pre-order the cd over the internet it will normally arrive the Saturday before its release.

I'll by the King of Pop album, but I'm not too pleased about buying songs already own 5 times over. The album cover looks badly designed, I just hope it has some good photos inside it. The fact that fans have voted for the track listing is just a gimmick to make us buy it.

we didn't even get that track list!

it really does suck

£10 for songs we already have about 10 times already!

michael needs to up his game or when he brings something new out people will have lost interest and won't be bothered buying it

KOP - UK (Deluxe Edition) it's actually available on iTunes UK

It has 48 tracks and it's #18 in 'Top Albums' chart.

KOP - UK (Deluxe Edition) it's actually available on iTunes UK

It has 48 tracks and it's #18 in 'Top Albums' chart.

Thats strange.. Its cheaper on the Irish itunes.. only €9.99 compared to £12.99 on UK itunes.

Edit: I'm shocked Dangerous isnt on the album :(

Back