LA Times: Michael Jackson's doctor was much admired

Well he could very well be polite, well spoken and respectuf. Doesnt mean hes not a complete dumbass though.

The thing that pisses me OFF the most is that, MICHAEL IS NOT HERE To defend what these people from Murry to sheril(the Nurse)...and to the AEG people say. There has to be something, Michael LOVED to write right? So is there a possibility he had a dairy? Maybe hidden somewhere(I know it seems very far fetched) but I really think there is something left behind...

And like kathiejmie said "Being polite and being a
good doctor and a professional are two different things."

Well, to be a good doctor means to do what is right for the patient/client. NOT going as far as what he did.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

So the guy has no money because he spent it on the poor? How believable is that when he doesn't even pay child support for his own children?

awww he was "Much admired" so was Michael.

He didn't have money because he spent it on the poor... Michael...

hmm much admired doesn't mean he cant be an asshole. and i agree he didn't spend money on the poor he spent money on getting his next hooker or next hit of what ever drug HE was on. Please. Much admired my left ass cheek.

Well he could very well be polite, well spoken and respectuf. Doesnt mean hes not a complete dumbass though.

Agree. I don't care what his personality is like but I don't see him competent as a doctor, a businessman or a family man.

It's funny IMO that AEG would be defending Murray when just a few months ago he was trying to take them to court because he supposedly hadn't been paid the whole time he was around Michael with no contract signed and they issued a statement in response basically telling him to get lost. So why are they wanting to get all buddy-buddy with him now? For what reason? It's absurd.

Last edited:
Back