La Toya Jackson - E! true hollywood story

you know, lately ive been wondering if latoya jackson might have vitiligo. i have seen some pictures of her where she looks really light.
Latoya does not have vitiligo. latoya is the lightest one in the family. Joe Jackson is very light too, so is his mother. Several members of th Jackson siblings are of light complexion, including Marlon, Tito and Jackie. Latoya is the lightest of them.

thank you for sharing this anyway I dont like La Toya that much because during the Chandler case in 1992 she was all over the news paper and the tv programs saying that Michael was a child Molester. She was invited in a very popular italian program and she said that Michael was a sick person with lots of sexual problems, some kind of out of his mind person and since then lots of italian people belives that Michael it's an evil person. I suppose she did it only to have pubblicity but to me she was mean and unfair.

That randy tarawhatsit is such a big lier. Why is he talking about latoya anyway. Latoya dated David Guest. he said so himself. She also dated one of the Debarge brothers of that singing group that janet married.

She later went to New York and lived there for a year with Michael when she was 21. She can be seen dancing at club 58, that most notorious place. She also attended many places as MJ's chapperone. It is very untruth and unfair to say she was locked up.

Latoya even had a hit record Heart Don't Lie. She was not locked up, but she was a practicing JW and that would have determined how she conducted her life. it had nothing to do with the parents being strict on her or locking her up.

I also hate the way they claimed that Latoya tore the lid off family secrets. The fact is that latoya was lying and she later acknowledged that.

Last edited:
thank you for sharing this anyway I dont like La Toya that much because during the Chandler case in 1992 she was all over the news paper and the tv programs saying that Michael was a child Molester. She was invited in a very popular italian program and she said that Michael was a sick person with lots of sexual problems, some kind of out of his mind person and since then lots of italian people belives that Michael it's an evil person. I suppose she did it only to have pubblicity but to me she was mean and unfair.

I don't believe she was doing it for publicity, she has said numerous times that her ex jack gordon had threatened to kill her and her family if she didn't say those things..i don't think ppl understand the seriousness of her situation and what she was going through...if your life was under threat you would do anything to avoid a beating or to not have ur family killed even if it means appearing to go against them...i don't understand why ppl say she was doing those things out of jealousy or publicity...ive seen alot of her interviews before and after she was with jack gordon and she seemed like a sweet but vunerable person...the only time she ever appeared jealous or crazy was when she was with jack gordon..was it a coincidence that she suddenly changed her personality? or was it under the influence of violence and threat from her husband? From what i have seen of her i personally believe the latter.

I also hate the way they claimed that Latoya tore the lid off family secrets. The fact is that latoya was lying and she later acknowledged that.

yeh i hate that too...la toya has said several times that the things she said about being sexually abused and the other 'family secrets' were all a lie that jack gordon forced her to say under threat of violence so he could cash in on the media exposure...i suppose the media just don't want to hear that the jackson family are not all that controversial

If you would know more about Latoya, you would understand a little bit more, just because she says it was against her religion to do playboy, yes, she was religous to some point, but if you would read her book, she tells stories about the "religion" she talkes about this one time, when Michael was told by the members of Jehova witnesses, that because she doesn't come to their meetings, Michael needs to stop calling her his sister, and he came home crying, and than he was told by his friends, that he shouldn't stay with people who ask him to do such a thing, that she will always be his sister no matter what.
She decribed some more wierd things, that the "religion" was teaching, and she talked about it. the "religion basically had different kind of forbiddings, that were against what she wanted and sometimes had no reason, she talked about the girl named Darlis, that was her first and only friend outside of the family, and she was told not to talk to her anymore, because this girl, had doubts in the religion, and that hurt latoya a great deal. And also when the playboy came out, she says that she had this phone conersation with Michael where he guessed her reasons to do playboy. He said that the first reason was joseph, she wanted to show that he had no control on her, that she is an adult now, and he can't tell her what to do, and the second reason was the religion, and the third, was probably the mother, but he hoped it wasn't so, but she said it was. I don't know what role played jack in this, but yes at the time, he was her manager, and she said that some of the family members, who didn't like the fact that she did it, prefered, to ignore the fact that that was her desicion, and blame it all on him, because he was her menager.

Last edited:
I would never believe Latoya as far as I could throw her. It is my bellief that she is a compulsive lier. There is at least one in every family. It is a mental desease of sorts. A type of mounchausin (sp) syndrome. They always blame other people for their ills, it is never their fault.
Latoya did a Janet Aviros on her family.Yes, she was aided and abetted by Gordon, but she was well and truly in on it. There was even money involved. Jack Gordon demanded money to keep the book away from the stores and Katherine refused to pay.
Fame and money leaves one vulnerable. It isn't pretty. I still admire Latoya. She can't help it if she is sick.

Latoya does not have vitiligo. latoya is the lightest one in the family. Joe Jackson is very light too, so is his mother. Several members of th Jackson siblings are of light complexion, including Marlon, Tito and Jackie. Latoya is the lightest of them.

oh okay well thanks for clearing that up, it just seemed to me that she looks much lighter than any of her other family members, and of course vitiligo is genetic and we know its in the jackson family.

If you would know more about Latoya, you would understand a little bit more, just because she says it was against her religion to do playboy, yes, she was religous to some point, but if you would read her book, she tells stories about the "religion" she talkes about this one time, when Michael was told by the members of Jehova witnesses, that because she doesn't come to their meetings, Michael needs to stop calling her his sister, and he came home crying, and than he was told by his friends, that he shouldn't stay with people who ask him to do such a thing, that she will always be his sister no matter what.
She decribed some more wierd things, that the "religion" was teaching, and she talked about it. the "religion basically had different kind of forbiddings, that were against what she wanted and sometimes had no reason, she talked about the girl named Darlis, that was her first and only friend outside of the family, and she was told not to talk to her anymore, because this girl, had doubts in the religion, and that hurt latoya a great deal. And also when the playboy came out, she says that she had this phone conersation with Michael where he guessed her reasons to do playboy. He said that the first reason was joseph, she wanted to show that he had no control on her, that she is an adult now, and he can't tell her what to do, and the second reason was the religion, and the third, was probably the mother, but he hoped it wasn't so, but she said it was. I don't know what role played jack in this, but yes at the time, he was her manager, and she said that some of the family members, who didn't like the fact that she did it, prefered, to ignore the fact that that was her desicion, and blame it all on him, because he was her menager.

oooooohhh! thanks for posting!!!! My uncle became a Jehovah's witness and he won't talk to my aunt anymore because she was one, and she left cause she had kids out of wedlock and the ppl in the religion wouldn't talk to her until she like apolpgized to them or something and she felt that she didn't have to answer to them, only to God. We don't even really see my uncle anymore since he's married a Jehovah's witness...... I'm glad Michael got out of there!!!!

the whole E! THS, they made everything seem so creepy and dark...I didn't like it...

oh, and 'no comment' on LaToya...hey, if MJ can forgive her.....

oooooohhh! thanks for posting!!!! My uncle became a Jehovah's witness and he won't talk to my aunt anymore because she was one, and she left cause she had kids out of wedlock and the ppl in the religion wouldn't talk to her until she like apolpgized to them or something and she felt that she didn't have to answer to them, only to God. We don't even really see my uncle anymore since he's married a Jehovah's witness...... I'm glad Michael got out of there!!!!

the whole E! THS, they made everything seem so creepy and dark...I didn't like it...

oh, and 'no comment' on LaToya...hey, if MJ can forgive her.....

That kind of thing happens commonly in fundamentalist churches.. My mother used to be the love of the entire church, she fed the pastoor and his wife and all their visitors for years, free of charge, every Sunday. Until when she decided to leave the church and they preach on her and said she was going to hell, and advised member not to visit her. They started on me too. I COULDN'T STAND THE INSULTS ANYMORE, SO i LEFT TOO. it is terrible and almost scarey when you leave one of these churches, cause they threaten you with hell and brimstone and use the scriptures to curse you.:doh:

Last edited:
Not every one has strength to get out of abusive relationships like the one she was in...if they instill enough fear in you (in that you seriously believe that you might be killed if you walk away)...i don't think it would have been that simple to walk away in that case...besides la toya was very naive (and little weak minded perhaps) and probably seriously believed she was going to be killed if she tried to escape and in such a situation you would do and say anything to ensure you stay alive...even if it means appearing to turn against ur family...

She eventually did have the strength to get away...it just took her longer than most

didnt he also threaten to kill Michael?

didnt he also threaten to kill Michael?

Yes he also threatened to harm/kill Michael and Janet to get her say what he wanted her to....so i guess she figured it was better for her to say those things against her family...because at least that way they would still be alive and unharmed...

Back