La Toya Jackson Got Married Today. [Update] Latoya says false

qbee

Proud Member
La Toya Jackson marries long-time friend and business associate Jeffre Phillips in private ceremony

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 20:24 EST, 6 December 2013 | UPDATED: 20:24 EST, 6 December 2013
La Toya Jackson doesn't waste any time when it comes to being with the man she loves.

On Friday, RadarOnline.com reported that the 57-year-old sister to the late Michael Jackson walked down the aisle with Jeffre Phillips, her close friend and business partner.

Phillips originally asked the singer-songwriter-author to be his bride on her reality show, Life With La Toya, earlier this year.

article-2519689-19EBB99F00000578-655_634x692.jpg
Wedding bells: La Toya Jackson, seen here at a party at Chez Josephine in September, married friend and business partner Jeffre Phillips on Friday

According to the website, Jackson's mother Katherine and nephew Prince - Michael's son - were both in attendance.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Phillips talked about his long-standing friendship with the Jackson sister.

'I met everyone in her family before her,' said Phillips. 'I knew Michael and Jermaine and everyone before I met La Toya and to be honest I thought she was the odd one! Then I met her and saw how smart and talented she was and we just became instant friends.'

article-2519689-19EBB9AF00000578-853_634x423.jpg
More than friends: Jeffre Phillips (far left), seen here with David Zard, Tonio Aquilina and Jackson in April 2010, has been a long-time friend of the Jackson family

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Phillips-private-ceremony.html#ixzz2mkyK2sQq

Re: La Toya Jackson Got Married Today, Dec 6, 2013

Oh wow Toy..I'm shocked :bugeyed but hey, I'm in a great mood so congratulations :heart: and Ash, I thought he was too..I'm shocked like you are lol

:lmao: your Homer gif Ash...

I third your surprise girls but let's not be a bitch for today hoping he's genuine to her.

On upcomming season of Life with La Toya, longtime friend and business partner Jeffré Phillips proposes to La Toya

<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.oprah.com/common/omplayer_embed.html?article_id=46894"></iframe>

Jeffré Phillips Proposes to La Toya Jackson

On the upcoming season of Life with La Toya, longtime friend and business partner Jeffré Phillips proposes to La Toya. How will La Toya respond to his shocking proposal? Will she be the next Jackson to get married? Tune in to the all-new season of Life With La Toya in spring/summer of 2014 to find out.

LOL it's a total surprise to me somehow... but hey all the best to the newly weds!!!!

r3mJf.gif

tumblr_lc9ge9dK1R1qzado8o1_500.gif

I always thought he was gay. :bugeyed :fear:

You are not alone. the first thing that came to my mind was Liza Minnelli and David Guest

wow I totally did not see this coming. anyway congradulations to them both.

Congratulations.

La Toya Jackson marries long-time friend and business associate Jeffre Phillips in private ceremony

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 20:24 EST, 6 December 2013 | UPDATED: 20:24 EST, 6 December 2013
La Toya Jackson doesn't waste any time when it comes to being with the man she loves.

On Friday, RadarOnline.com reported that the 57-year-old sister to the late Michael Jackson walked down the aisle with Jeffre Phillips, her close friend and business partner.

Phillips originally asked the singer-songwriter-author to be his bride on her reality show, Life With La Toya, earlier this year.

article-2519689-19EBB99F00000578-655_634x692.jpg
Wedding bells: La Toya Jackson, seen here at a party at Chez Josephine in September, married friend and business partner Jeffre Phillips on Friday

According to the website, Jackson's mother Katherine and nephew Prince - Michael's son - were both in attendance.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Phillips talked about his long-standing friendship with the Jackson sister.

'I met everyone in her family before her,' said Phillips. 'I knew Michael and Jermaine and everyone before I met La Toya and to be honest I thought she was the odd one! Then I met her and saw how smart and talented she was and we just became instant friends.'

article-2519689-19EBB9AF00000578-853_634x423.jpg
More than friends: Jeffre Phillips (far left), seen here with David Zard, Tonio Aquilina and Jackson in April 2010, has been a long-time friend of the Jackson family

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Phillips-private-ceremony.html#ixzz2mkyK2sQq

La, la, la life with LaToya! LOL! Good luck jeff.

I was suprised at first. I never really thought of LaToya as marrying anybody.

But I've seen them together for years-and from watching LaToya's show, they're best friends as well. How lovely and fortunate to have your spouse be your friend too-I wish them much happiness.

IMO he is a nicer version of Jack Gordon.

Justthefacts;3937100 said:
IMO he is a nicer version of Jack Gordon.

:fear:

xosweetseducingsighsxo;3936823 said:
Ash, I thought he was too..I'm shocked like you are lol
Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3936825 said:
:lmao: your Homer gif Ash...

I third your surprise girls but let's not be a bitch for today hoping he's genuine to her.

I still do not believe in this marriage..... :lol: :nono: :fear:

qbee;3936862 said:
On upcomming season of Life with La Toya, longtime friend and business partner Jeffré Phillips proposes to La Toya

<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.oprah.com/common/omplayer_embed.html?article_id=46894"></iframe>

Jeffré Phillips Proposes to La Toya Jackson

On the upcoming season of Life with La Toya, longtime friend and business partner Jeffré Phillips proposes to La Toya. How will La Toya respond to his shocking proposal? Will she be the next Jackson to get married? Tune in to the all-new season of Life With La Toya in spring/summer of 2014 to find out.

t7iucjjpg.gif
tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
:p

:fear:

I still do not believe in this marriage..... :lol: :nono: :fear:

It could be like David Gest or other Liza Minnelli's ex husbands but we're just speculating. Even though I don't like Latoya, no woman deserves to be used that way, I hope it's not the case.

It could be like David Gest or other Liza Minnelli's ex husbands but we're just speculating. Even though I don't like Latoya, no woman deserves to be used that way, I hope it's not the case.
could be they're 'using' eachother and just for the ppl to watch... *shrugs*

nice publicity stunt to get people to watch the show. sorry but if jeff is straight im the love child of mike and Liz!!

I hope they don't fight over the eye brow tweezers.

^:lol:

I admit Jeffre has his eyebrows perfectly plucked, even better than mine and that activates the gay radar but I'm just speculating, not assuring.

Is that marriage meant for real??
I don't know, I think it was for the public, for her show, for to be in the headlines again...
But if Jeffré and La Toya are happy now so I wish them all the best!
Maybe now La Toya will losing her virginity now.... *lol*

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Thank you all for your congratulations on what you thought was a marriage.
It was a rumor.
I&#39;M NOT MARRIED!</p>&mdash; La Toya Jackson (@latoyajackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/latoyajackson/statuses/410157562559234048">December 9, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

publicity stunt.
He does seem to be a nicer version of Jack Gordon, whatever floats her boat, let her ride into her misery. Not that it bothers me.

La Toya Jackson is setting the record straight after weekend media reports that she had married her longtime business partner Jeffre Phillips.

&#8220;The rumors that La Toya Jackson married her longtime business partner Jeffre Phillips are completely false,&#8221; a rep for Jackson told ET exclusively on Monday. &#8220;The reporting outlet should be embarrassed for their mistake and at least make an effort to find facts to back up their story before reporting.&#8221;

Media outlets reported that a wedding was held Friday in Los Angeles and that the singer&#8217;s mother Katherine and nephew Prince Michael had attended the ceremony.

http://www.etonline.com/news/141575_La_Toya_Jackson_Denies_Marriage_Rumors/

Oh well. As a Michael Jackson fan, I should be used to rumors by now. I can't deny that I feel stupid for actually believing this.

Last edited:
Back