La Toya releases new book and single / Summary @ Pg 30 / Pictures @ Pg 33

LaToya will be on The View this Thursday morning.

WHYYYYYYY lord, why!:doh:

Just watch how they are gonna cling to the alledged MJ murder consipracy and make her look loopy. If she thinks any of those 'ladies' will take her seriously she's got another thing coming, especially that Joy Behar woman! Oh and I'm sure Barbara Walters will want another update on Michael's kids.

This is another reason why I'm so glad that Oprah's show is over, could you imagine if Oprah got her hooks into LaToya....:smilerolleyes:....the continued dissection of Michael Jackson would be her only reason.

Last edited:
WHYYYYYYY lord, why!:doh:

Just watch how they are gonna cling to the alledged MJ murder consipracy and make her look loopy. If she thinks any of those 'ladies' will take her seriously she's got another thing coming, especially that Joy Behar woman! Oh and I'm sure Barbara Walters will want another update on Michael's kids.

This is another reason why I'm so glad that Oprah's show is over, could you imagine if Oprah got her hooks into LaToya....:smilerolleyes:....the continued dissection of Michael Jackson would be her only reason.

Agreed!

Secondly- just imagine (I know, allowing for that fact might be hard...) for a single second that perhaps the children wanted her to include certain statements, such as "daddy fell asleep by the fire place". You mean, all by himself, no 'freaky drugs' and all? :bugeyed

I don't see how someone falling asleep by the fire place has anything to do with the person

be on drugs or not.

LaToya was on HLN with Dr. Drew

07/19/2011 @ 9:00 pm

LaToya's interview with Dr. Drew on July 19, 2011

Latoya and Drew began the interview with her talking about her abusive relationship. Drew said he could tell something was "not right" with her marriage. He said it was scary to see her like that (withdrawn). She said her mother was soft spoken, but strong.

Drew then showed the old Oprah clip where Mike was talking about joe beating him. Latoya defends Joe and said he was simply disciplining them.

She was telling the women viewers to walk away from an abusive relationship.

Dr. Drew says that after the commercial break, Latoya will explain WHY Mike told her people were trying to kill him.

Dr. Drew showed a clip of Dr. Murray talking to the audience about "I told the truth."

LaToya feels sorry for Dr. Murray. She says he was set up. She feels the "concert promoters" were pushing Murray to give Mike drugs. She says, a concert promoter should do the opposite. They should have told Dr. Murray to keep him healthy, but instead "THEY" were drugging him. She wasn't specific on who THEY were, but insinuated others were drugging him as well as Dr. Murray. She says, Mike never asked for any drugs. She said Mike told her repeatedly someone was going to kill him for his catalogue, etc.

Dr. Drew showed the clip of Paris speaking at the Memorial. Latoya said the kids are resilient.

Drew then showed the old Oprah clip where Mike was talking about joe beating him. Latoya defends Joe and said he was simply disciplining them.

doesn't matter. what matters is that Michael was negatively affected by it. Not every kid takes every disciplining at the same way. Michael was a sensitive soul.

LaToya feels sorry for Dr. Murray. She says he was set up. She feels the "concert promoters" were pushing Murray to give Mike drugs.

If that's the case Murray would have told it to the cops and place the blame on AEG. Yet Murray goes with Michael was an addict and self administration claims.

and smh for her "feeling sorry" for Murray. What's next?

This

and this

LaToya feels sorry for Dr. Murray. She says he was set up. She feels the "concert promoters" were pushing Murray to give Mike drugs. She says, a concert promoter should do the opposite. They should have told Dr. Murray to keep him healthy, but instead "THEY" were drugging him. She wasn't specific on who THEY were, but insinuated others were drugging him as well as Dr. Murray. She says, Mike never asked for any drugs. She said Mike told her repeatedly someone was going to kill him for his catalogue, etc.

are the reasons why i dont understand the jackson family at times....it almost feels like they are i dont know ashamed of michael or something. Well thats the impression i get

It obviously affected Michael for the rest of his life. At 42 years old he openly broke down and wept at the memory of Joe's harshness (Oxford Union Speech). A parent who is simply disciplining their child/children is trying to teach them right from wrong. Telling your kids that you want nothing to do with them unless they keep raking in the money is not discipline. It is verbal abuse. Stripping them naked and whipping them with an appliance cord is physical abuse. When a child/young adult regurgitates at the very sight of his own father, there's a problem going on. A serious problem--that goes way beyond "discipline." I have to wonder why the other siblings are so keen to defend this behavior, and whether or not their tune will change once Joe passes away.

LaToya feels sorry for Dr. Murray. She says he was set up.

:sigh: Of course. He had absolutely no mind, no free will of his own.

She feels the "concert promoters" were pushing Murray to give Mike drugs. She says, a concert promoter should do the opposite. They should have told Dr. Murray to keep him healthy, but instead "THEY" were drugging him. She wasn't specific on who THEY were, but insinuated others were drugging him as well as Dr. Murray. She says, Mike never asked for any drugs. She said Mike told her repeatedly someone was going to kill him for his catalogue, etc.

And the beat goes on...

LaToya told Dr. Drew (a doctor who treats addiction) whatever she thought he wanted to hear.

Latoya and Drew began the interview with her talking about her abusive relationship. Drew said he could tell something was "not right" with her marriage. He said it was scary to see her like that (withdrawn). She said her mother was soft spoken, but strong.

Dr. Drew says that after the commercial break, Latoya will explain WHY Mike told her people were trying to kill him.

Dr. Drew showed a clip of Dr. Murray talking to the audience about "I told the truth."

Dr. Drew showed the clip of Paris speaking at the Memorial. Latoya said the kids are resilient.

emoticons_487_0484.gif

Really she goes as far to say she is sorry for Murray and they set him up... he is such a puppet? I think you are right 8701 and I have felt it for a while. The way they deal witth the media is from an apologetic stance about MJ. And yes she was going to give drew what he was looking for

Unbelievable. I really don't understand how the brain function in some J family member.
She feel sorry for Murray? Are you kidding me?
Murray is guilty no matter AEG or whoever were involved or not.
Murray had choice. He can say no to MJ or AEG or whoever.
His own choice put him in his position now.
He is the one who injected lethal dose to MJ and kill him.
This is unbelievable that Toya said she feel sorry for someone killed her brother.
I really hope Murray won't walk free.
If he does, J family is responsible for part of it.

If Murray's lawyers try to put Latoya or anyone else on the stand I will not have any sympathy whatsoever. I don't understand why they can't keep quiet with the trial coming up. I don't think this case is a slam dunk and I don't know what will happen but portraying Michael as weak is giving Murray's team what they want. I don't know why she needs to go to the view. The only people I think genuinely like Michael are Sherri and Whoopi. The others especially Joy think nothing but badly of him. I know Michael loved his family but I don't understand them at all.

If Conrad Murray gets off he will have the Jackson family espeically Latoya to thank. I refuse to sit back and give her a pass just because. To hell with her

La Toya! How could you say those things about a man who is RESPONSIBLE for your brother's death?????

If Murray walks, I will blame the Jackson family.

She feels sorry for Murray? I will never understand this. I guess that it will be okay with LaToya if Murray walks, he is just the fall guy after all in her pitiful mind. SMDH.

It obviously affected Michael for the rest of his life. At 42 years old he openly broke down and wept at the memory of Joe's har,shness (Oxford Union Speech). A parent who is simply disciplining their child/children is trying to teach them right from wrong. Telling your kids that you want nothing to do with them unless they keep raking in the money is not discipline. It is verbal abuse. Stripping them naked and whipping them with an appliance cord is physical abuse. When a child/young adult regurgitates at the very sight of his own father, there's a problem going on. A serious problem--that goes way beyond "discipline." I have to wonder why the other siblings are so keen to defend this behavior, and whether or not their tune will change once Joe passes away.

:sigh: Of course. He had absolutely no mind, no free will of his own.

And the beat goes on...

I completely agree with you. Perhaps her recollection of her fathers "discipline" differs because she wasn't trained/forced to work since she was 5? Its one thing to forgive someone and move on but they should stop making excuses or stop talking about the subject. Beating a child because he missed a dance step is not discipline, its abuse. She has a right to feel sorry for Murray. There are a lot of people who I have empathy for in this tragedy, Murray isn't one of them. I wish Murray felt sorry for MJ or his children that day, perhaps Michael would be alive today.

emoticons_487_0484.gif
You are right

But Please God can you shut up LaToya's mouth. I'm sick of all these bla bla bla Joe was simply disciplining them. How can she said that I don't understand. I think it was Michael's fault that he felt that his father was like a monster.

This

and this

are the reasons why i dont understand the jackson family at times....it almost feels like they are i dont know ashamed of michael or something. Well thats the impression i get
The stuff you pointed out r the reason why I have this apparent dislike for this entire family, they don't give f_ about Michael, I don't give a fuck about them, since Latoya feels so sorry for Murray, he needs to do the same to her, maybe then she'll feel less sorry FFFS

Latoya needs to STFU like now, her interviews are pointless and will not make her book sell any better. I don't give a rat's behind what she thinks of Joe's disciplining, all I know is I believe Michael when he called it abusive.

What's more this loony toon of a woman doesn't seem to care about justice for Michael - her brother. Can't believe she has the gall to say she's sorry for Murray. Her brother died at his hands. WTF is wrong with her? WTF is wrong with his family?

Please Latoya STFU. Your book is a failure, and so are you.

For those who keep defending LaToya as a poor abuse victim etc. here is your answer. The woman is a nut case and she is doing a beautiful job in making everything surrounding MJ a joke. That idiot craves so much for attention and the media lights that she would say anything for 5 minutes of ear time. I don't understand how the hell she became the spoke person for Michael and keeps being invited on every show in order to speak for him. She is a joke and someone shoud forbide her from talking on MJ's behalf. Shaking my damn head on the stupid things that she keeps regurgitating.

The stuff you pointed out r the reason why I have this apparent dislike for this entire family, they don't give f_ about Michael, I don't give a fuck about them, since Latoya feels so sorry for Murray, he needs to do the same to her, maybe then she'll feel less sorry FFFS

I have tried over & over to give them all a chance and what makes it worse is that janet will be here in oct. I dont know if im wiiling to forgive or forget all these "mj drug addict" talk to see her show and i keep like having this feeling in my heart as if michael is saying " please forgiving is important", but yet i cant seem to.

So now "LaToya feels sorry for Murray!" She reminds me of the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz - NO BRAIN!

When Michael first died, I "figured" that his family would come out swinging: kicking butt, taking names, and correcting the media's wrongs! But to my surprise, they did nothing of the kind. If anything, they CONTINUE to add to the drama, and not in a positive way.

I wanted to be supportive, but how can you support this madness! It's impossible!

Murray's legal team will be delighted to know that LaToya Jackson feels sorry for Conrad Murray. The man who stands accused of killing her brother.

Someone REALLY needs to tell this grown woman how stupid she sounds!

I have tried over & over to give them all a chance and what makes it worse is that janet will be here in oct. I dont know if im wiiling to forgive or forget all these "mj drug addict" talk to see her show and i keep like having this feeling in my heart as if michael is saying " please forgiving is important", but yet i cant seem to.
well I guess u gotta decide urself if u want to go and see here, I for one didn't go when her ass was over here doing her little theatre thing, now that Michael is dead, now that he cannot defend himself anymore, I certainly wont forgive anyone who talks ish about him, cuz imo that's just the worst thing one can do, talk shyte about a dead person. These people didn't have the guts to say half of the shyte they are spreading now when he was alive, and now that he ain't here anymore to defend himself, they're having a blast, the time of their lives, getting their dead careers revived and everything.

Last edited:
well I guess u gotta decide urself if u want to go and see here, I for one didn't go when her ass was over here doing her little theatre thing, now that Michael is dead, now that he cannot defend himself anymore, I certainly wont forgive anyone who talks ish about him, cuz imo that's just the worst thing one can do, talk shyte about a dead person. These people didn't have the guts to say half of the shyte they are spreading now when he was alive, and now that he ain't here anymore to defend himself, they're having a blast, the time of their lives, getting having their dead careers revived and everything.

Thats the impression i get- that they are happy hes gone and it saddens me they acting that way

I'm sorry. I know Latoya is part of Michael's beloved family. But personally, she really makes me mad. I'm so sick and tired of all her cryptic conspiracy talk, dancing around interviewers' questions about who she thinks killed her brother and calling Murray the fall guy. Doesn't she know that Murray's main claim of defense is that Michael killed himself? She should not be standing up for somebody who says that about him. I will not want to hear her complaining if Murray walks free from that trial because in my opinion, she especially had alot of chances to do right by Michael and failed miserably.

Last edited:
This is why there is no public outrage at Murray because Michael's own family doesn't show outrage either. Murray is a doctor who did nothing right to save Michael and waited too long to get help. I think about that a lot. If Michael had gotten to the hospital ASAP maybe he would still be here. If that was my brother and I found out what kind of care he received from Murray a professional doctor I would not feel sorry for him at all. The only time they show outrage is over money, songs and anything else that makes money and they are not a part of. I know that sounds really negative but that's what I have been seeing these last 2 years. They say Michael was misunderstood yet they give the people who made his life hell exactly what they want. People who met Michael briefly portray Michael in a better way then some who knew him his whole life it seems.

I'm sorry but La Toya talks way too damn much. She's worser than Jermaine and that says something!

(I like La Toya, too)

Toy Toy is not finished yet. She's going to be on The View this Thursday.

Back