qbee

Proud Member
:hiya:

Do you believe in love at first sight?

What's your favorite fruit?

Do you have any hobbies?

what is the worst song you ever heard?

Do you like to dance?

Don't forget to check your fellow members' HOT seat and get to know them better. :)

Hi Qbee!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Oh gosh, well short answer would be No. But I do believe in energy, and if you live your life with an open heart I think your gut will tell you these things even at first sight. For example, I have a very dear friend who, when I first saw her on our first day of college I knew I wanted to be near her.

What's your favorite fruit?
I love fruit! I think pineapple is probably my favorite, but I love mango, grapes, peaches, and all kinds of berries. And yes I consider tomatoes a vegetable because of the flavours they go with, otherwise they'd be at the top of the list!

Do you have any hobbies?

Yes, I love to read plays because my background is in theatre. My uncle taught me to make stained glass when I was 13, but I don't do it much anymore. I am starting to think about designs to make mosaics instead with glass. I'd like to do this so I can make full images on pieces of furniture, like table tops or the sides of bookshelves... this is just something I've been thinking of.

I have recently been writing what I hope will develop into a play , it is very much inspired by my own life as it relates to Michael's oxford speech.

what is the worst song you ever heard?

This is tough! I'm sure I've heard one, but I am learning about myself that things that don't hold a place in my heart don't hold a place at all. If it doesn't speak to me, I usually don't remember it.
Do you like to dance?

I LOVE to dance! I never knew I could until last year when I learned ho to listen to the music. When Michael told Bashir about dancing, and how a dancer should never think, it flipped a switch in me, and when I dance now I move like I never knew I could. My style evolves an changes every single time I dance.

Yes, I love to read plays because my background is in theatre. My uncle taught me to make stained glass when I was 13, but I don't do it much anymore. I am starting to think about designs to make mosaics instead with glass. I'd like to do this so I can make full images on pieces of furniture, like table tops or the sides of bookshelves... this is just something I've been thinking of.

I have recently been writing what I hope will develop into a play , it is very much inspired by my own life as it relates to Michael's oxford speech.

This 'irked' my interest... WOW, a play.. :clap: Would love to read it one day, if possible... Oh, I :heart: mosaics too. So creative!

Do you work with a "muse" when you write or just work out ideas that pop into your head?

Please tell me something more about the play you're writing? I'm intrigued :blush:

How many characters does your play have?

what is your favourite song of MJ's ?

That is a tough one! Musically, I think Stranger in Moscow... I just think it is a masterpiece. Smooth Criminal I can never get enough of, it shoots electricity through me and makes me want to dance! Since I was a little girl, Will You Be There has always had a special pace in my heart, but I recently discovered Someone In The Dark. I think I have to say the answer in somewhere in there ;)

- do you like reading?

I love fiction and have been a huge Tolkien fan sine I was 13. I am also a major fan of Paulo Coelho, and The Alchemist is my favorite book. It totally clanged my life and inspired to me go to theatre school. Also anything about Michael, except tabloids/garbage. Really, I love imaginative stories and children's books as well, I love Dr. Seuss... and I also love to read plays.

- what makes you happy?
Love and affection. feeling like I belong, and helping people and making them smile.

- anything you wish would happen in the near future?
Yes I wish to stay with my company once my contract is over and to find ways to perform because I love it and miss it.

Do you work with a "muse" when you write or just work out ideas that pop into your head?

Please tell me something more about the play you're writing? I'm intrigued

How many characters does your play have?

I think Michael is my muse, but I do write what pops into my head. I always feel more inspired after listening to him though, whether it's music or speeches or interviews.

There are seven characters, all adults who have suffered from a type of neglect or abuse that is easy to miss. Like Bullying, verbal abuse, emotional neglect, sibling abuse, things like this. They all went through this as children and each of them is suffering from a result as an adult. One has problems with emotional eating, one has social anxiety, one struggles with self loathing and needs to punish herself badly when she makes a mistake.

The point of the play is to show how easy it is to turn a blind eye to the things we see happening to children. If a teacher sees bruises he/she will do something about it, of course. But when we see children being mistreated emotionally, we turn away because it's not our place to interfere. These characters show the damage that can be done and how simple it is to help them, how easy it is to let them know we care, that all that pain is preventable. It also looks a the reasons we turn away, and questions the thought process around this, but not by judging or preaching. By looking at it honestly.

Right now there is no story line, just the stories of these characters. It just has happens that the way it is coming but of my head and onto the page is in a series on monologues, almost like they are being interviewed. I may play with the structure after working on it some more.

Lark

I think Michael is my muse, but I do write what pops into my head. I always feel more inspired after listening to him though, whether it's music or speeches or interviews.

There are seven characters, all adults who have suffered from a type of neglect or abuse that is easy to miss. Like Bullying, verbal abuse, emotional neglect, sibling abuse, things like this. They all went through this as children and each of them is suffering from a result as an adult. One has problems with emotional eating, one has social anxiety, one struggles with self loathing and needs to punish herself badly when she makes a mistake.

The point of the play is to show how easy it is to turn a blind eye to the things we see happening to children. If a teacher sees bruises he/she will do something about it, of course. But when we see children being mistreated emotionally, we turn away because it's not our place to interfere. These characters show the damage that can be done and how simple it is to help them, how easy it is to let them know we care, that all that pain is preventable. It also looks a the reasons we turn away, and questions the thought process around this, but not by judging or preaching. By looking at it honestly.

Right now there is no story line, just the stories of these characters. It just has happens that the way it is coming but of my head and onto the page is in a series on monologues, almost like they are being interviewed. I may play with the structure after working on it some more.

Lark

WOW :blink: :wild: :clap: PLEASE publish it when it's done... I can't wait to read it, honestly :blush:

Michael is indeed your muse... :angel:
My book has that 'theme' too :scratch:Adults are so quick in 'ignoring' how kids are 'mistreated' right? :beee:

More ;D

If you had three wishes, what would you wish?

What is your greatest strength?

What is your worst weakness?

If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?

Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?

If you had three wishes, what would you wish?

I would wish that Michael had never met Evan Chandler, that I had trusted my own creativity from a young age instead of looking for approval, and last I would wish for enough money to pay for a surgery I've wanted all my life. The last one seems superficial, but it is a major dream I've wanted to come true for many years! (My nose)
What is your greatest strength?

I think my creativity, people really don't understand me but I think it is because I am creative and I think differently.

What is your worst weakness?
Same thing! I find it really hard to fit in for the same reason.

If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?
That's a tough one, my first instinct is to say nothing! I think I wold learn the hard way not to meddle with things like that, because I could make things worse. But if I had the chance to help people, I would take it. (Like with my Michael wish!)

Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?
Time in my life or time in history? I love the 60's because of all the wonderful changes that were happening and I love the fashion! In life, I like Dangerous Era, but 1993 when I turned eight was the year my best friend moved away and started noticing how I didn't fit in at home. Everything seemed better before that, I still was a big Michael fan and my teachers were so nice, my friend and I would do all kinds of fun kid stuff and I was happy.

Hello! Thank you for your questions (and my apologies for the late reply)

What's your favorite animal and why?

Hiya!:D
Have you ever wondered where you'll be in 20 years?
Have you ever made something you were so proud of you showed to everyone around you?
Is there a place you were afraid to go (in)to when you were little or now?
What is your favourite color?:)

What's your favorite animal and why?

Hmmm I love all animals, but I guess I've always had a special love for cats, I love their personalities and watching them play. I used to have a bird that I loved very much, and I cannot see a hedgehog without giggling, I just think they are so funny and cute!

Lark

Have you ever wondered where you'll be in 20 years?

You know it's funny you ask, I have trouble looking forward that far. When I was younger yes, When I was 15 I made a promise to myself that I would be living in Ireland by the time I was 30, but eve now (I'm 27) I have trouble looking beyond 35... turns out they don't just give visas to anyone who wants them :(

Have you ever made something you were so proud of you showed to everyone around you?

I once tried a bit of sculpting, it was more experimenting. I had some clay and I did a face, and I remember the nose looked really good, and I also did an ear that looked great. I've never been able to draw, but I fund I was pretty good at sculpting. Also, my first stained glass I made with my uncle.

Is there a place you were afraid to go (in)to when you were little or now?
Yes, when I was a kid I was so afraid of the basement. We had a TV down there that would always turn on my itself when you weren't around that this scared me. In fact, I have it in my apartment now and it still does that! Anyway I thought it might be haunted and I was afraid, mostly because my brother and sister thought it was funny and would lock me down there after school till my parents came home.

What is your favourite color?

Dark purple
http://themousetales.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/plum-purple.gif

The reason is because of a dress Liv Tyler wears in Lord of the Rings, that never even mad it into the movie lol. It was such a nice colour and I want to decorate my place one day with taupe and plum. My sheets are already plum purple :)

@Lark0016
I must say, I was considering choosing purple (or red) as a decoration color for my room! It lookes really good with white as it has this autumn/summer feeling to it:D
And when you wrote that of being locked there in my mind I went all ''awwww that poor kid:('' I really imagined a lil kid there. I used to get locked in this old garage in the dark with a window that was wayyy to high for me to reach and get out of. It still brings
back memories sometimes though, not so good ones unfortunately =|

I was like you btw, I used to say when ill be 18 ill do this and that ! And by the age
of 24 I must have been there and there. You chose Ireland? Why that place out of all other places? Now im getting curious:p

@Lark0016
I must say, I was considering choosing purple (or red) as a decoration color for my room! It lookes really good with white as it has this autumn/summer feeling to it:D
And when you wrote that of being locked there in my mind I went all ''awwww that poor kid:('' I really imagined a lil kid there. I used to get locked in this old garage in the dark with a window that was wayyy to high for me to reach and get out of. It still brings
back memories sometimes though, not so good ones unfortunately =|

I was like you btw, I used to say when ill be 18 ill do this and that ! And by the age
of 24 I must have been there and there. You chose Ireland? Why that place out of all other places? Now im getting curious:p

My memories are not so good either, I am so sad to hear you were locked in there :( I know what it's like.

I am a big dreamer and I still hope to get there some day. My best chance is to save enough money for a working holiday and apply for permenant residence once I'm there.

I visited Ireland when I was 15 and I just knew. There is just something theree for me, I know it with every cell in my body that I belong there. I have roots there and have alwways loved the history and culture, but when I went there, I had a feeling that I have never felt anywhere else in the world-- it was home.

Lark

My memories are not so good either, I am so sad to hear you were locked in there :( I know what it's like.

I am a big dreamer and I still hope to get there some day. My best chance is to save enough money for a working holiday and apply for permenant residence once I'm there.

I visited Ireland when I was 15 and I just knew. There is just something theree for me, I know it with every cell in my body that I belong there. I have roots there and have alwways loved the history and culture, but when I went there, I had a feeling that I have never felt anywhere else in the world-- it was home.

Lark

I would say go for your dreams :wub:
I have to same thing with London :blush: The first time, I set foot in London, I didn't get lost and even every smell was familiar... I even :cry: when I had to return to my country :smilerolleyes:

What did you visit in Ireland?

Wishful thinking, What job would you apply for in Ireland?

Maybe a silly question :blush: Do you love Irish music?

What did you visit in Ireland?
I was performing a play with my summer camp group, we traveled from Dublin to Galway, then down to Cork and back to Dublin. I visited the Hill of Tara, Newgrange, St. Stevens park, Trinity College and the Book of Kells, the Cliffs of Mohr, the Aillwee Caves Trim Castle, Ross Castle, and the dock where all the emigrants came to North America, the same place the Titanic sailed from. I also met other youth theatre groups and lots of great people and saw some beautiful sights.

What job would you apply for in Ireland?

I would wish to stay with my current airline company, and hope that we could expand to Europe someday! Right now we only cover Canada, U.S., Mexico, Caribbean, and one destination in central America. It would be wonderful to work for the company I love n the place I love. But I would like to live in the Maritimes here in Canada because there is so much Irish culture, even Irish accents.

Do you like Irish music?

I LOVE Irish music! Until Michael, it was the only music that I feel right to my soul... when I hear it, I feel it in my gut. It pulls me and calls to me and gives me such a thrill!

Can you tell me something more about your job? What do you most love in it?

Would you read a book told on an Audio CD?

Are you a Morning person or an evening person?

Can you tell me something more about your job? What do you most love in it?

I really love my job! I work for an airline that is all about being fun, friendly, and caring. A lot of airlines are just mean and make you feel so alone when you travel, I love helping people light up about their day even though they are traveling, because air travel has become so connected to miserable feelings. I love changing that for people. And just yesterday, I had a great volunteer experience that I wrote about in the fan section, the looks on the kids faces, they were so happy, that is why I love my job.

I am the person in the airport that you check in with, that boards the plane at the gate, and the person you see getting off the plane. I don't work in flight. I am also the one who helps you find solution when your flight has been delayed or cancelled, especially when you will miss a connecting flight. I am the person that generally bears the attacks from unhappy people, even though I am the one who is trying to help. But what makes me really happy is when people come up to my counter, so upset like their world has just ended, they can't see that anything could be worse then this moment that their flight was cancelled. My favorite thing is when they leave with a smile on their face because I was able to help them, even if it's was mostly by listening.

Would you read a book told on an Audio CD?

I have listened to these before of books I knew and loved and wanted to re-live, (The Hobbit and LOTR) but generally I like to let my own voice paint the picture the first time.

Are you a Morning person or an evening person?

I would say morning normally but because of my work schedule I stay up very late and sleep in.

I really love my job! I work for an airline that is all about being fun, friendly, and caring. A lot of airlines are just mean and make you feel so alone when you travel, I love helping people light up about their day even though they are traveling, because air travel has become so connected to miserable feelings. I love changing that for people. And just yesterday, I had a great volunteer experience that I wrote about in the fan section, the looks on the kids faces, they were so happy, that is why I love my job.

I am the person in the airport that you check in with, that boards the plane at the gate, and the person you see getting off the plane. I don't work in flight. I am also the one who helps you find solution when your flight has been delayed or cancelled, especially when you will miss a connecting flight. I am the person that generally bears the attacks from unhappy people, even though I am the one who is trying to help. But what makes me really happy is when people come up to my counter, so upset like their world has just ended, they can't see that anything could be worse then this moment that their flight was cancelled. My favorite thing is when they leave with a smile on their face because I was able to help them, even if it's was mostly by listening.

I'm so chuffed and HAPPY for you that you have found a job that you :heart: that is ONE of the MOST Important things, you know :cheeky:

What do you do to relax after a hard day's work?

Do you have brothers and/or sisters?

If you could relive one moment of time in your life, what would it be?

If you could wish for one thing to happen in your life to make your life complete, what would it be?

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Back