88280852.jpg

37500512.jpg

45826544.jpg

82848227.jpg

54658321.jpg

37487953.jpg

La Tonta....
angfw5.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAA Ash Michael's eyes looking upward says it all. I wonder how many times Michael rolled his eyes when he thought about Latoya!!!!!!!

I wish she did not make that comment about the trial--when I think of Elusive taking time off work to keep us updated and most of us rushing to the computer or TV to keep track of what was happening!!!!!! What a shame.Latoya as a guardian will gush niceness. She will travel all over the world with them showing her face and let them do what they wish to make them think she is the best. She will not be strict or offer any real guidance, or teach them how to deal with life's trials.
trial cost me over $750 in lost wages and id do it again everytime. and the fans who fkew there to support him and the money it cost them. how much money has toya MADE from the homicide? doesnt bother me cause mj knew who truely loved him and who would fly around the world in a heart beat to support him with nothing wanted in return. i know who mj saw as his family.you expect such comments from someone who doesnt give a dam like her and who just sees a homicide as a way to make money. we all know her history of vindictivness.

Last edited:
^LMAO. Michael called her a witch too.

I wish her nose would start growing for every manipulating lie she tells or her mouth gets shut for good by some anomaly.

ever since Míchael died life's turned to be a beach for this delusional self centered witch. I hope she'll get what's coming, God knows she defnitely deserves whatever evil there is.

^I think she will get her's. See the pattern with all the people that hurt Michael? Hope she gets it sooner than later.

Well let's be fair I can understand why the trail was boring for her. I mean afterall all they were using big words like homicide, and blame and manslaughter. She probably had a hard time following it

"I dont have any malice towards Dr Murray, but Im upset that he did things that should not have been done".

she is way too soft on him IMO.. she is only upset?

Cause she feels sorry for him causee he was just the fall guy!

I knew I could see her influence ALL OVER Paris it is scary, Her being in charge of their school work is even scarier...ANY time that she spends with them is very bad for them..Latoya's elevator does not go all the way to the top floor...smh. ..THIS is what it has come down to for these kids. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to change any of it. I continue to pray for their safety and minds.

Are you sure there is a topfloor at all in this case?

twinklEE;3572787 said:
ever since Míchael died life's turned to be a beach for this delusional self centered witch. I hope she'll get what's coming, God knows she defnitely deserves whatever evil there is.

That has been so clear! she has gotten such a public resurgence from Michael's death.

Rhilo;3572792 said:
^I think she will get her's. See the pattern with all the people that hurt Michael? Hope she gets it sooner than later.

All their shady ways will come to light sooner or later.

Justthefacts;3572804 said:
Well let's be fair I can understand why the trail was boring for her. I mean afterall all they were using big words like homicide, and blame and manslaughter. She probably had a hard time following it

LOL....good one!

Anyway, notice how she could'nt answer that question about which sibling she is closest to? instead she answered by mentioning her parents? says so much to me.

trial cost me over $750 in lost wages and id do it again everytime. and the fans who fkew there to support him and the money it cost them. how much money has toya MADE from the homicide? doesnt bother me cause mj knew who truely loved him and who would fly around the world in a heart beat to support him with nothing wanted in return. i know who mj saw as his family.you expect such comments from someone who doesnt give a dam like her and who just sees a homicide as a way to make money. we all know her history of vindictivness.

^^Thank you Elusive.

I was listening to the radio while in a store today where a woman was talking about a man who killed someone in her family. I wish Latoya could have 1 percent of the outrage that that woman had. How could you sit in a courtroom and listen to all the errors that a man did which caused your brother's death, and then listen to the defense try to show your brother was at fault and a druggie and you remain bored? What a sister/auntie.

Cause she and most of that family imo dont care about mj. they may love him in someway but dont care for him.mj wanted nothing to do with them and only had contact when he had to.many of their actiond just show they think of him just like many of the public do. with distain and annoyonce.maureen is a great example of that.all they cared about was what mj could do for them and how they could make money off him.

Thing is, of the trial was boring and pointless, why did she attend? Why didn't she do anything more than making mysterious comments in the media, all ending by its in the book (when it's not)? Reveal the truth woman! Im sure Walgren would be all ears, and so would we.
Thing is, she had nothing to say and only showed up in court to play the part of the concerned sister. It's an act.

Lights and cameras. she turned up do she could get her face infront of the cameras. disgusting when there were ppl like mjs cousin wanting to attend but werent allowed

Lights and cameras. she turned up do she could get her face infront of the cameras. disgusting when there were ppl like mjs cousin wanting to attend but werent allowed

Absolutely! IMO It was nothing more than a photo opportunity and a selfish one at that.

I've just got this feeling that she'll find the civil trial against aeg a whole lot more interesting. Can't imagine why.

u guys stop hating on the saintly Jackson's. feels like I'm surrouned by a bunch of haters. It's so annoying.

All of the Jacksons loved and cared for Michael more than they loved his money and fame.

They never did anything bad to him, and Latoya's such a wonderful sister, I wish everyone is blessed enough to have a sibling just like Toy

[sarcasm]

u guys stop hating on the saintly Jackson's. feels like I'm surrouned by a bunch of haters. It's so annoying.

All of the Jacksons loved and cared for Michael more than they loved his money and fame.

They never did anything bad to him, and Latoya's such a wonderful sister, I wish everyone is blessed enough to have a sibling just like Toy

[sarcasm]

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thats a good one, tell us another :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Who are you and where is Twinklee?

Sorry to be O.T. but I see Anthony tweet Paris. Does she ever respond?

Back