Latoya featured 'at home' in 4/5 page spread in the xmas Hello issue

I NEVER see Paris or Prince tweet Anthony at all. it's sad thought cause he one of the few Jacksons' who care for the kids well-being (Michael also raised Anthony as his own son so he knows Michael as a father more than the rest of the family)

well those 'kids' are brainwashed so this is hardly surprising, they're hardly going to oppose la toya's, katherine's or taj's ideas of how people are. Paris hangs out with every random stranger there is, and probably idolizes latoya out of all people. prince though he does seem to be more mature, thinks dieter wiesner is a cool dude. so again. what's so so surprising about prince or paris ignoring anthony, or not caring about certain people?

If they never reply to anthony imo its a good indication of brainwashing. the family have prob said crap about him as several times hes called out the families actions of using the kids to make money.they wont want the kids around anyone who will state some facts

If they never reply to anthony imo its a good indication of brainwashing. the family have prob said crap about him as several times hes called out the families actions of using the kids to make money.they wont want the kids around anyone who will state some facts
exatclz

Not gonna lie, I feel bad for Anthony. Off-topic but this is him speaking at an MJ tribute event 2 years ago.

:heart:

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=191&Itemid=83

“Hello, my name is Anthony Jackson. Michael was more than just my cousin, he was my friend, my mentor, my godfather…When I was 7 years old and my father passed away months later, […] this is when Michael came into my life and told me he would be there for me forever. And he was. […] He also showed me how to give back, he took me to hospitals to visit children, and talked to them, held them and gave them toys. He even made his home a place where sick children could come and enjoy life. I’m gonna call it heaven on earth…Neverland was the most magical place on earth […] And hopefully, we’ll realize we must […] serve humanity and the world with all your heart and soul. He said we must have courage, given we are the ones that can help the children and save our planet. He was one of the most creative and bravest men to walk this earth. And I began writing lyrics for music and I would ask him to write me some songs, so there is no surprise they were about having fun, being our best self, helping each other and healing the planet. […] I also want share one of the really deep conversations I had with Michael during his last several weeks. He asked me if I thought he was a good father. I told him he was the best father in the world. Michael’s children meant everything to him and I want Prince, Paris and Blanket to know that I love them and will be there for them forever. Michael’s built my heart. Michael built my heart with his story forever, as he did with so many others. […]”

[Anthony Jackson, Michael Jackson’s cousin – speaking at the Forever Michael event in his honor; source: www.youtube.com]

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFPjsJQ7ios&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFPjsJQ7ios&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

If he was close with Michael and the kids must know him. Look at Omer Bhatti he was close and the kids talk to him. I think it's sad that they don't respond or talk to him.

Anthony doesn't speak to the Jack$on$. He doesn't use the MJ name to earn money. He doesn't sell the MJ kids.

He's a good guy.

that family is so shady and grimy but i can't be droppin no tea's the truth will come out smdh shout out to Anthony Jackson and all the other children MJ took care of cause he took care a lot of children especially in his family i remember when he help Jermaine rasied his first two children when he was headed to divorcevill

Poor Anthony. I was just looking at some TV footage of the Jackson 5 and to see little michael singing with all his heart to help that big family live a life of luxury is heart breaking. Then, we have Latoya giving interviews and again using her brother to make money. Michael will take care of them until the youngest sibling dies!!!

Poor Anthony. I was just looking at some TV footage of the Jackson 5 and to see little michael singing with all his heart to help that big family live a life of luxury is heart breaking. Then, we have Latoya giving interviews and again using her brother to make money. Michael will take care of them until the youngest sibling dies!!!
it's an endless and vicious cycle, Michael did so much.. yet all we see is ungratefulness

If he was close with Michael and the kids must know him. Look at Omer Bhatti he was close and the kids talk to him. I think it's sad that they don't respond or talk to him.

Omer Bhatti is an ass-kisser. he needs to remain in these folks good grace otherwise how is he gonna enter the US legally.

One day these kids' eyes will open.... just give them time.

Omer Bhatti is an ass-kisser. he needs to remain in these folks good grace otherwise how is he gonna enter the US legally.

One day these kids' eyes will open.... just give them time.
I hope you're right...:(

Back