Latoya Jackson was a household name in the 80's

I feel kinda bad for Latoya.
She never really had a chance to control her own life and her own music.
The songs she recorded most recently prove she actually does have talent.
too bad they wont release her stuff. I guess the company is just afraid she wont sell anything.

Re: AW: Latoya Jackson was a household name in the 80's

geez, arent we getting a bit harsh? I mean, LaToya was known by many, not by all. She was very beautiful, and the object of lots of men's fantasies. She was definitely known cause she was MJ's sister.

But what are we even arguing about? She was known.....and.......now what? Isn't that it?

If you didn't really know her, then oh well. There are plenty of famous ppl that I dont know either.
I do not know what the Jacksons have done to him, he has a negative stance against them, he never hardly suports
Michael he only nearly always come out to talk about MJ's finance, and I really don't understand why he has taken this stance against me, all because I said that latoya was very famous in the 80's.
Latoya went everywhere with MJ. The Jacksons were on top of the world and latoya was very beautiful. Her pictures were all over the magazines.
I am begining to think that patrick has a grudge against the Jacksons. Maybe he is stacy brown.

I feel kinda bad for Latoya.
She never really had a chance to control her own life and her own music.
The songs she recorded most recently prove she actually does have talent.
too bad they wont release her stuff. I guess the company is just afraid she wont sell anything.
That is very true., She fell slap bang in the middle of all those boys that got all the attention. I believe she felt bitter and a little jealous of them. Her voice is as good as janets I think, She just wasn't given the right material. But I still think she would have made it as a supermodel.:)

AW: Re: AW: Latoya Jackson was a household name in the 80's

I do not know what the Jacksons have done to him, he has a negative stance against them, he never hardly suports
Michael he only nearly always come out to talk about MJ's finance, and I really don't understand why he has taken this stance against me, all because I said that latoya was very famous in the 80's.
Latoya went everywhere with MJ. The Jacksons were on top of the world and latoya was very beautiful. Her pictures were all over the magazines.
I am begining to think that patrick has a grudge against the Jacksons. Maybe he is stacy brown.
LMFAO... you're really taking the cake now! Again, you know nothing about me and I'm not really sure why I should justify myself towards anyone!

I have supported Michael more in the past 20 years than you ever will! But still I won't blindly follow the man like a sheep! I have my own thoughts and opinions on certain issues and can tell when I feel that he did wrong! I do not believe that the whole world has it in for Michael Jackson and he is the one without fault! And I'm seriously sick and tired of blindly following sheep who questions one's "fanhood" when somebody for once is not kissing their idol's ass!

But beyond that I don't care about you! I just take issue to the laughable claim that LaToya is/was a bigger star than Janet! Latoya sometimes going anywhere with Michael doesn't make her a star!

I have something against the Jacksons?? Wow, that is news to me! I was one of the few people who was totally embracing the thought of Michael reuniting with his brothers for a tour! I was one of the few people who didn't feel insulted when Jermaine brought that up!

She is a household name because of the infamous controversial tell all book about her family, mockery of Michael's plastic surgery, posing nude in Playboy and her abusive husband. Back than that was hot news. Now, tell all books are lame and redundant.

Last edited:
She is a household name because of the infamous controversial tell all book about her family, mockery of Michael's plastic surgery and her abuse husband. Back than that was hot news. Now, tell all books are lame and redundant.
These things happened later on, I said she was an household name in the 80's not the 90's. In fact she lost her popularity when she came out with all that junk.:)

Rebbie was known more in the late 70's than 80's..

She was a regular on the Jackson variety show.. That is when the whole family became known.. Not the Jackson 5 and Randy..

These things happened later on, I said she was an household name in the 80's not the 90's. In fact she lost her popularity when she came out with all that junk.:)

No it wasn't just the 80s, it was starting in the 80s, remember?

Back