LaToya Jackson's New Interview on Many Michael Topics, Your Questions Answered

Re: LaToya Jackson CY interview: On Michael Jackson and More

There are a lot of things that doesn't make sense.

Call me simple-minded but it seems to me that some members of the Jackson family are suggesting that the coroner is also in on the conspiracy.

How could it be really? They got a second autopsy which Oxman confirmed to give the same results. So coroner should be fine.

But reading Ms Jackson's responses - and she does not communicate properly - I get the impression that she expects that at some point the coroner is going to say he did it to himself. But the coroner has already given its finding. We have had a prelim hearing using that said same finding. What she is saying makes no sense.

As far as I know it is routine to take fingerprints. And I guess you would take a palm print to prove or disprove a certain hypothesis. Nothing strange there.

Exactly I know Latoya is complaining about going back and getting hair and palm prints but what she fails to realize it's not the coroner, LAPD or DA - it's Murray's defense is claiming self injection/drinking/OD theory.

So even if they took a palm print it's because they want to prove that these are not true and that Michael didn't "self" do anything.

So Latoya should really get a better understanding of who claims what. Coroner says homicide. LAPD & DA says Murray responsible.
Murray goes with blame Michael angle.
Latoya really should focus her anger from coroner, LAPD, DA to Murray.

Also I want to support Ivy's statement in another thread that Ms Jackson being present at the autopsy would have done what exactly? She is not a medical expert. If they were doing something wrong how would she know?

see that's one thing that doesn't make sense to me at all. Forget the fact that it's gruesome and even assume that they allowed her. How could she tell what they were doing right or wrong? She needs to have medical experience to understand anything.

Ms Jackson is saying that the LAPD has made it clear that they are investigating the case and do not want any assistance from anyone else. She is saying that the family has credible evidence and the police refuse to look it.

My understanding she never took her latest discoveries to the LAPD.

Because why else would they refuse help/evidence. Unless that evidence is so flimsy, circumstantial and speculative that is not worth it. The coroner ruled Michael death as a homicide, death at the hands of another. If they were really on the pay of the conspirators it would have made more sense to say it was suicide or an accident.

I'm quite sure Jackson's presented the conspiracy angle to the detectives and I'm sure it was looked into it. My guess it's simply speculative at best. and look to KJ - AEG case - even civil conspiracy claim is thrown out in that case (after the judge asked KJ to bring in more proof which they didn't do as they don't have any proof it's just Karen Faye statement they repeated)

We can come up with 1000 theories (check our conspiracy section in this forum) unless you can prove it, it doesn't mean a thing.

This is a great interview, finally some interesting questions. Thanks for posting.

What you say is right, but it has nothing to do with "because he s black". They have never said or hinted at anything like that.

Do not make affirmative statements if you are not sure. Do a search and you will see that Jermaine made such a statement.

Do not make affirmative statements if you are not sure. Do a search and you will see that Jermaine made such a statement.
Why not name your source? some people may not have seen that statement. Alot of people post things that aren't facts but speculation so if you have a reliable source there is no confusion and we can see the context of the quote.

Thank you for posting. I always enjoy reading true stories about Mike and La Toya is as authentic a source as there could be.

Dear Chris, thanks for doing it, but i have some problems with it, here my things:

- "I tried to take over his charities that he had been working for"
What about heal the world foundation? we know the estate is suing them, and we know his kids suddenly where representing it right?
Where is that question?

-Also she said she loved to adopt, she knows that that is not always possible? *see elton john* there thing you need to do and be before that happen..

-"This is much later on. He says, ‘I think I want to put that song out again and I sign on it and he’d sing it actually, but he never did it, he never did. That was just wonderful to know that.”
HE never did, why not? And why is it wonderfull to know that? im sorry i dont get it *maybe its me but she speaks very strangly, like ... if she is high or something..

- She speaks alot of back then, alot of questions are about way back and not now.. like there werent close at all in his last years

- Ofcourse you cant be at a autopsy report, is she kidding here????

- She thinks Murray is the fall guy? What does that mean, somebody else is the boss of him and making him do this? sorry dont understand this one

Hope you get my points here and i mean it with respect though, i just have more questions now than ive had anwers

^ Yea to bad the question about the wannabe MJ "Heal the world foundation" wasn't asked! But, We can guess what her answer would have been, right?! lol

"This is much later on. He says, ‘I think I want to put that song out again and I sign on it and he’d sing it actually, but he never did it, he never did. That was just wonderful to know that.”
HE never did, why not? And why is it wonderfull to know that? im sorry i dont get it *maybe its me but she speaks very strangly, like ... if she is high or something..
^

OMG...LMAO!

What she meant was it was wonderful he thought of re-recording the song they did together called "Night Time Lover!" Even though he never did, she still thought it was wonderful that he even considered it!

I know she do talk a little....confusing! o_O But, I got her! lol

Hope that helped?! =/

Last edited:
- She speaks alot of back then, alot of questions are about way back and not now.. like there werent close at all in his last years

In my opinion, LaToya "might" have been close with Mike during the making of The Wiz, but that was a VERY, VERY long time ago. Although he forgave her for her later actions towards him, I believe that he kept her (and the rest of his family at bay). And now that we see the family in action mode, I can understand why he did so.

LaToya speaks in circles and doesn't answer the questions properly and when all else fails, she goes the CRYPTIC route. LOL!

The interviewer asked her a very simple question, i.e. "What did you think of the autopsy report?" Homegirl couldn't even answer that simple question, without going off into some OTHER direction which had nothing to do with the autopsy report.

It's just like Joe Jackson when he recently said: "I'm not gonna call any names, they know who they are."

Really Joe!

How in the heck is that type of statement supposed to be helpful to the authorities. LOL!

Your perspectives are appreciated. I do hours of homework for every interview and even gave you guys a chance to add your two cents. There are limited time with these people and you have to pick your spots.

In my opinion, LaToya "might" have been close with Mike during the making of The Wiz, but that was a VERY, VERY long time ago. Although he forgave her for her later actions towards him, I believe that he kept her (and the rest of his family at bay). And now that we see the family in action mode, I can understand why he did so.

LaToya speaks in circles and doesn't answer the questions properly and when all else fails, she goes the CRYPTIC route. LOL!

The interviewer asked her a very simple question, i.e. "What did you think of the autopsy report?" Homegirl couldn't even answer that simple question, without going off into some OTHER direction which had nothing to do with the autopsy report.

It's just like Joe Jackson when he recently said: "I'm not gonna call any names, they know who they are."

Really Joe!

How in the heck is that type of statement supposed to be helpful to the authorities. LOL!

That is why i wanna how the hell Jermaine's wring an MJ memoir when he hadn't been closed to MJ since Motown.

Henry Vaccaro has letter Jermaine wrote to MJ..begging to meet him so they could talk.

I mean if you have to write your brother to ask permission to see him, or visit him...there's a hug problem.

And as recently as 2001, he was complaining he couldn't take his kids to Neverland...and we all know....MJ opened Neverland to everyone & their mama.

None of the siblings, from Jackie to Janet, were closed to MJ in the last 20 years..that is why he was always complaining of loneliness. Also, why he adopted families all over the world.

They didn't hire a private investigator because the LAPD has their detectives and doesn't want anyone else to intervene?
NEVER EVER in a million years would I trust the LAPD, especially not because Michael is the victim... Sorry, just my opinion...

Why not name your source? some people may not have seen that statement. Alot of people post things that aren't facts but speculation so if you have a reliable source there is no confusion and we can see the context of the quote.

THANK YOU! I so totally agree with this. Why is it that when someone wants to refute what another has said all too often they post: google it, or do a search for it or something like that? Why not post just post the darn source and be done with it.

They didn't hire a private investigator because the LAPD has their detectives and doesn't want anyone else to intervene?
NEVER EVER in a million years would I trust the LAPD, especially not because Michael is the victim... Sorry, just my opinion...
I'm "guessing" that the Jackson family must trust the LAPD, since, if I recall correctly, Randy Jackson released a statement, after Murray's arrest, thanking the authorities for doing a good job (or words to that effect). I'm sure that statement can be found somewhere on this board.

If they were unhappy due to the handling of this case, they had every right to hire a private investigator, but apparently they didn't.

I don't know, maybe, after all of their books are released, they will find the time to hire a private investigator. You know, writing books and appearing here, there and everywhere is very, VERY time consuming.

Also Latoya has said that she lived 2-3min away from MJJ's rented house: The Holmby Hills mansion.
But never said that she actually visited him or the kids, there.
[youtube]DwU2yUEtaDk[/youtube]
And the last time they’d met, at 60th wedding anniversary celebrations for their parents in a Beverly Hills curry house three weeks before his death, the singer seemed strong and healthy to his sister. The pic from event:picture

She has done countless interviews, and still she is telling slightly different stories about how she found out about June 25
There is another interview she gave on July 2009
http://www.accesshollywood.com/acce...lls-the-day-michael-died-part-i_video_1156959

Last edited:
No private investigator hired...wow....That one I wasn't expecting.

I'm "guessing" that the Jackson family must trust the LAPD, since, if I recall correctly, Randy Jackson released a statement, after Murray's arrest, thanking the authorities for doing a good job (or words to that effect). I'm sure that statement can be found somewhere on this board.

If they were unhappy due to the handling of this case, they had every right to hire a private investigator, but apparently they didn't.

I don't know, maybe, after all of their books are released, they will find the time to hire a private investigator. You know, writing books and appearing here, there and everywhere is very, VERY time consuming.

And, obviously, they won't be investigating Murray. They'll be focusing their attentions on inventing arguments to sue the ones with the MONEY: AEG. Murray is just an obstacle on the way to the payday!

Back