Leave me Alone vs Why you wanna trip on me vs Screen vs Privacy vs Xscape

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Leave Me Alone vs Why You Wanna Trip On Me vs Scream vs Privacy vs Xscape

Let's rank them.....

Last edited:
lol, I'd say Xscape my least out of the group... Now to rank the rest I'm would contradict my own opinion 10 times before I make a list so... that's all I can say.. for now!

WITH SO MUCH CONFUSION DON'T IT MAKE YOU WANN SCREEN!

;)

1. Leave Me Alone
2. Scream and Why You Wanna Trip On Me
3. Xscape
4. Privacy

Scream
Leave Me Alone
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Xscape
Privacy

Leave Me Alone
Why You Wanna Trip On Me - close to being number 1, Leave Me Alone wins by like an inch.
Scream Xscape - These two are tied
Privacy - I love this song but some song has to go last so this one it is.

After posting it I already regret this lol I feel like it's changed already...it's hard for me to pick one song over another because I love them so much.

Last edited:
Privacy
Scream
Leave Me Alone
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Xscape

Leave Me alone (It's the best song on Bad)
Scream
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Privacy
Xscape

Privacy, Xscape, Leave Me Alone, WYWTOM, Scream...

How Privacy (The worst song that MJ has ever released IMO) made it onto Invincible instead of Xscape is something I'll never understand. What were they thinking?!

analogue;4160253 said:
How Privacy (The worst song that MJ has ever released IMO) made it onto Invincible instead of Xscape is something I'll never understand. What were they thinking?!

Privacy was finished and Xscape was finished after Invincible was released (finished in 2002) and was made for another MJ project. I don´t know why so much fans don´t like this song... It is pure diamond... his vocals woow ...

lubyss;4160255 said:
Privacy was finished and Xscape was finished after Invincible was released (finished in 2002) and was made for another MJ project. I don´t know why so much fans don´t like this song... It is pure diamond... his vocals woow ...

Appreciated !!!!!! I love Privacy... and Xscape too!

It's sad how every album after Thriller has a song about the media's hate and lies towards MJ and Michael having to defend himself and lash back out.

Back