Let's Count!

Re: How High Can we Count?

Thank you, Simply Magic...I see you have a lot of post made through the year(s) ? I had almost 68.000 post at the mjfc, most of them in the 'count to a million' thread....we shared our lives overthere, our sorrow, pain and pleasure
So many memories we had to leave behind :(
But I feel like this place will be a very good second best!! ;)

You're both welcome... ^ thanks for doing what I have been wanting to do for the longest time.......wonder where/when this thread went so wrong.... lol. I've been tempted to do the same with other number threads (count by 2,3,4,5,6) :D

26,552 sorry about missing up
:)

:eek: Sorry if my post confused you........you have done NOTHING wrong. :nono: This thread has been messed up (the counting) for months. :yes: But thanks to Treasure is now fixed. :wild: Keep on posting. :punk: And welcome to MJJC. :shakehands

:eek: Sorry if my post confused you........you have done NOTHING wrong. :nono: This thread has been messed up (the counting) for months. :yes: But thanks to Treasure is now fixed. :wild: Keep on posting. :punk: And welcome to MJJC. :shakehands

Thanks! well lets give it another try and have fun!!

Fortunately the post already counts it self as I am a bad counter ...ugh I already forgot ....*scrolles back*

Back