Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

As usual my feeling is different to the majority of fans. I adore both SDMW and CLHGA.

I can't think of anyone else singing SDMW with so much swagger and cool as MJ, it is filthy as fuck just like the glorious lyrics. @turtleneck_sweater I comment this person on the choice of username before and here I do it again, great homage to a great song!

Black jeans
And a turtleneck sweater
I know the girl is fakin'
'Cause I've seen her look better

This is amazing, the delivery, the music, the lyrics :devilish:

As for CLHGA it has a SICK beat, the tease we had a few years ago of an extra rap part by Michael himself was enticing. Michael's voice is mixed to the background which emphasizes the awesome hard beats and later when he starts rapping it becomes part of the beat. Awesome song.
The entire first 6 songs are amazing and a shocking departure of his former sounds, I loved it so much back then. These song can be extended with minutes for me, I'm sure they cut a lot out of these tracks.

CLHGA is a homage to James Brown. Listen to that beat and it's a James Brown song, just as New Jack Swing.

Tracks 1-6 on Dangerous are great for listening to during a workout. It's non-stop energy.
That's the key. They are great for dancing. Too many fans are straight out static and unmoving. They didn't move even when the album originally came out, probably.

Some of them are decent but they're no match for Teddy Riley's tracks. Even his best songs are only good enough for re-issue albums and not for full albums like Xscape or Michael.
I say the Loren tracks are perfect candidates for being contemporized, Actually. They're really interesting vocally and melodically, just the instrumentation is dating and lacking.

I wonder though, would Bryan Loren's work for MJ be more appreciated if 'Do The Bartman' never existed? A lot of Loren's up-tempo work for MJ sounds very similar as that track and maybe it gives them an unintentionally comical/even childish association.. instead of fun-funky

There’s no evidence “Turning Me Off” was considered for XSCAPE. As far as I recall, the only “source” was that a DAT/cassette tape with the song on it was spotted in a promo video. That doesn’t really say anything.
Idk why for the life of me I can’t pinpoint exactly where in the video the tapes are shown!!

What about the existence of the 'Promo Flight Only', a cd for executives as a preview for 'Decade'; was that ever cleared up? 'Men In Black' is supposed to be on there..? With MJ rapping on it?

What about the existence of the 'Promo Flight Only', a cd for executives as a preview for 'Decade'; was that ever cleared up? 'Men In Black' is supposed to be on there..? With MJ rapping on it?

I think Bill Bottrell said he doesn't remember a promo cd being handed out but he also said if it were true, the songs on there were just early versions and that Black or White was the same and most likely had no guitar. Bryan said there's a more complete version of MIB

Have we discussed the possible JayZ collaboration with Michael singing backing on 'Girls Girls Girls'? It was just discussed in a recent MJCast episode. I think the producer Just Blaze said he found the vocal in storage.

Have we discussed the possible JayZ collaboration with Michael singing backing on 'Girls Girls Girls'? It was just discussed in a recent MJCast episode. I think the producer Just Blaze said he found the vocal in storage.
I don't think there's been any actual info about this other than MJ featured on a remix of the track that was released.

Before the release of the HIStory album, there was a rumor of a collaboration between MJ and Giorgio Moroder.
Do you have information?

Thanks in advance.

Is it real or fake ?

Is it real or fake ?
The cover mock ups are real.

Is it real or fake ?

Is it real or fake ?
That Real it was form Omar Instagram the gold version was supposed to be the original cover for the album

There is many songs from 1993 deposition we don't know anything about it

Somewhat off-topic, but it’s still remarkable to me that we’re steadily approaching fifteen years without MJ and we’ve yet to hear any of the new material from his final years. I’d give anything to hear something like “Dark Lady” or “Remember What I Told You.”

Somewhat off-topic, but it’s still remarkable to me that we’re steadily approaching fifteen years without MJ and we’ve yet to hear any of the new material from his final years. I’d give anything to hear something like “Dark Lady” or “Remember What I Told You.”
I wish this two songs to be at least like days in glosterchire not like family things in term of vocals

Hopefully the Estate will greenlight From Heaven because that might be our only way to hear the songs from that period.

Back