Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I'm going crazy not knowing the name of the songs, dropping them without giving the titles was cruel lol.

The second one sounds similar to “Speechless,” but the chord progression is different. I’m assuming it’s a different track.

The third has a descending progression that momentarily made me think of “Man in the Mirror.” Stunning.
I think the second one is Speechless Demo Version

You know, if the third snippet really is Photographs, I'm thinking that if we extend the snippet and somehow get the lyrics of Michael's Affirmation we could make an A.I version of it.

Exactly, it is a wishing well spoken message for one of the sigfried and roy members that was ill...the spoken message had nothing to do with rhe music at the beginning
So basically, you heard "Michael's Affirmation."

You know, if the third snippet really is Photographs, I'm thinking that if we extend the snippet and somehow get the lyrics of Michael's Affirmation we could make an A.I version of it.
Michael's Affirmation is a different track. Yes the melody is the same, but i believe the tempo is slightly faster on Michael's Affirmation/Photographs. Also, the sounds are not the same at all. For instance, the lead melody is NOT that glassy epiano sound on that version. This is most likely a primitive version of the Photographs instrumental.

Loving the first and last snippets. The middle one reminds me of another track, a demo of a track we have heard perhaps?

Michael's Affirmation is a different track. Yes the melody is the same, but i believe the tempo is slightly faster on Michael's Affirmation/Photographs. Also, the sounds are not the same at all. For instance, the lead melody is NOT that glassy epiano sound on that version. This is most likely a primitive version of the Photographs instrumental.
It must be the Invincible-era version of the song then.

And also, if you heard Michael's Affirmation is it safe to say at this point that there are people who have all the Brad Buxer tracks? 🤔

First one - Blue Powder
Second one - TLC Demo
Last one - Photographs

Back