Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Anyways, where are y'all hearing there may be leaks in December ? Or is this pure speculation ?

Anyways, where are y'all hearing there may be leaks in December ? Or is this pure speculation ?
The collector who sent out the leaked snippets was apparently planning on accepting money to drop the tracks in full this Christmas. I guess it’s all in flux now that the snippets got out though.

Full HQ leaks of Michael's Affirmation, Adore You, Water, Changes and CGYWOOM and we could make an album ourselves this winter. Throw in Best of Joy unused verse demo and Lovely Way Marks mix and we got a total package

Estate aint doing things properly so...

I have changes snippet MJ sung that's what they told me after that choir sing changes after that MJ sung again. The instrumental very simple

“What a Lovely Way to Go” is one of those songs that can die in obscurity no matter what mix we’re talking about in my opinion. It’s one of the few MJ songs that I feel is just bad, top to bottom.

Now we know GYWOOM leaked we can died happy but we are still waiting for 5:16 minutes version

Demo of the song is 4:18 and final version is 5:17 minutes long with BPM of 85.
An edited demo was leaked on August 22, 2023, although missing 44 seconds, it is considered to have been leaked in its entirety

Now we know GYWOOM leaked we can died happy but we are still waiting for 5:16 minutes version

Demo of the song is 4:18 and final version is 5:17 minutes long with BPM of 85.
An edited demo was leaked on August 22, 2023, although missing 44 seconds, it is considered to have been leaked in its entirety
The leaked version isn't a demo. It's an edit of the finished song.

“What a Lovely Way to Go” is one of those songs that can die in obscurity no matter what mix we’re talking about in my opinion. It’s one of the few MJ songs that I feel is just bad, top to bottom.
Not a favorite of mine, either, to be honest. Every artist will miss the mark at some point, though. For me, I don't even think it's MJ's vocal (as I can assume it would've been re-recorded had it advanced), but it's the "group shouting" throughout.

I have a theory that What A Lovely Way To Go is from the pre Destiny era

Listening to Mike's vocals and some of the beatboxing percussion (very similar to Blues Away from 1976) it strikes me as a late 70's production. Also if you listen to it, it sounds like something Gamble and Huff were producing for The Jacksons around that time, with the "group shouting" and some of the back ups in general. Maybe Mike was trying to emulate that?

Back