Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

$450 for a song that has already leaked, how pathetic lmfao. I would get that if it was for an unheard song but this is just greedy and unreasonable thinking.
At this point in time, only a true wav or flac of the Bernie CD would be worth that much.

D'après ce que j'ai pu comprendre de la situation, le fichier divulgué (en plus d'avoir été coupé et accéléré) a été reconverti à partir de ce fichier mp3. Si c'est vrai, le mp3 devrait être légèrement meilleur.
Non, c'est la vraie version Mp3 qui était sur Ebay in HQ

$450 for a song that has already leaked, how pathetic lmfao. I would get that if it was for an unheard song but this is just greedy and unreasonable thinking.
Kinda is but the leaked version is in awful audio quality.I get headache hearing it…especially with headphones.

If you ask me, original true lossless.
Being fair, I'd say any mp3 from 256kbps to 320kbps should be good enough.
Can’t you use AI to improve/ enhance the audio quality? Has anyone tried this on the original leak? Might be a better option than spending $450, just sayin’

Can’t you use AI to improve/ enhance the audio quality? Has anyone tried this on the original leak? Might be a better option than spending $450, just sayin’
Well, the claim people are using to support this whole thing is real: the leak is missing a minute of the song. Better to stick with the best reconstruction.

Back