Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Can someone ask Damien if there's anything from the 2000s that's uptempo and if he can describe anything about it? I'd do it myself but I don't have a Twitter account...
Ok I will can you explain to me what does it mean scratch vocals ?

Basically a vocal that's put on the song as a reference, not the final vocal. Like the name says it's a scratch.
Damien said about changes and rocker as scratch vocal it mean .voice without problem. Clear or it mean werid voice .like ghost of another lover bad Qualiter ?

So, “What You Do to Me” from 1998 is just a scratch demo of a son we’ve already heard. Disappointing. With every revelation, the vault shrinks and shrinks.
The 1985 version of "What You Do to Me" exists and has vocals/lyrics. It's similar to Free & I'm So Blue according to Damien. So that's a releasable song.

I never even heard of a song called “changes” but what this Damien guy describes sounds great.
I’m so disappointed none of these are finished.

Yeah, Damien saying something is incomplete doesn't mean that it's actually unusable or won't be released.
Just Remember" and "Remember What I Told You" are the same song. It's a short demo. Approximately 90 seconds total. Nowhere near finished. But it's stunning. Think "Speechless" but far less saccharin. I think this is one fans would hold close to their hearts if it came out.

Just Remember" and "Remember What I Told You" are the same song. It's a short demo. Approximately 90 seconds total. Nowhere near finished. But it's stunning. Think "Speechless" but far less saccharin. I think this is one fans would hold close to their hearts if it came out.
Can you ask Damien for details about H20?

Everything is unfinished.
Exactly! I don't understand how a song not having complete vocals somehow disqualifies it for some here. Would it have been great if MJ had shelved entirely finished albums a la Prince? Sure, but we've known for years that's not the case. Most outtakes will be unfinished ideas with maybe just chorus vocals, or a verse and a chorus, or maybe just an instrumental. I guess not everyone finds that interesting, but I'm eager to hear it all (in the way MJ left it behind, mind you).

How has Damien come by all this new information? Has he gone to Washington and listened to them recently?

I asked him a lot he will soon bothered from me
He's answering everyone it's not like he minds. He most definitely won't feel bothered by a few more questions.
open Twitter and ask him by yourself
I would if I had an account and I don't feel like creating one just for this (I'm pretty inclined though). It's ok if you don't want to just don't be rude about it.

All of us can. If you make a request on the US Copyright Office website and pay a fee, you go to their D.C. headquarters and you can listen to anything and everything.
Really? Visitors to USCO are required to pay a fee? Seems odd. I get that a fee might be required for depositing the copyrighted item (not sure about that, tbh) but visitors wishing to *listen* to something, surely they get that for free?

If you want to listen to stuff at the British Library (the UK equivalent to the Library of Congress) you don't pay. You do need a reader ticket and they are not issued automatically to just anyone. But once you have a ticket you don't pay to access the resources. I'd have thought a similar system was in place at LoC. Bit shocked if free access is not the case. Maybe I'm missing something. 🤔

Back