Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

No. There are later versions with updated music and production, but the vocals we’ve heard are all that exist by all accounts.

A song doesn’t need to be completely finished to be enjoyable. With that mentality, “Billie Jean” might’ve never been made because the demo was half-baked and full of mumbling. You can tell the foundations are strong regardless of the vocals.
You are right; maybe he means 'killer melodies' or 'killer grooves' BUT he calls them 'killer songs'; his 'favourite songs'.
And in the state we know them I can only imagine 'Beautiful Girl' to be a favourite 'song' (which also doesn't sound totally finalized).

To me (personally) 'In The Back' not only isn't a song; it's an early demo and there is also nothing 'killer' about it. So that's why maybe he finalized/continued working the demo and we didn' hear it yet

You are right; maybe he means 'killer melodies' or 'killer grooves' BUT he calls them 'killer songs'; his 'favourite songs'.
And in the state we know them I can only imagine 'Beautiful Girl' to be a favourite 'song' (which also doesn't sound totally finalized).

To me (personally) 'In The Back' not only isn't a song; it's an early demo and there is also nothing 'killer' about it. So that's why maybe he finalized/continued working the demo and we didn' hear it yet
No offense but that's a fan mentality. These men create music; they view all of it as beautiful and as good as finished.

No. There are later versions with updated music and production, but the vocals we’ve heard are all that exist by all accounts.

A song doesn’t need to be completely finished to be enjoyable. With that mentality, “Billie Jean” might’ve never been made because the demo was half-baked and full of mumbling. You can tell the foundations are strong regardless of the vocals.
Yeah, MJ worked on Beautiful Girl more at some point, but not vocally as far as we know.

What
I don't mind that pronunciation, DIG got really good melody...
i quite like DIG, but what gives it away that it is a demo and maybe not a releasable track, is the kind-of acoustic guitar sound played (in fact sequenced) quite crudely. Would love to hear a version with real or at least “better” guitar sound.

What

i quite like DIG, but what gives it away that it is a demo and maybe not a releasable track, is the kind-of acoustic guitar sound played (in fact sequenced) quite crudely. Would love to hear a version with real or at least “better” guitar sound.
If a guy (Quality Mixes) with no budget and a filtered Acapella can freshen up the song then I believe Brad and the Estate with all their resources can easily bring us a great result. A treatment like "Much Too Soon" or "Best of Joy" could be remarkable for the song.

Child"Michael Jackson
  • Recorded in 1988 for the Dangerous sessions. This was the first song recorded for the album
  • A fully complete version is known to exist.
  • Re-recorded in 1990 and 1999
  • Song is owned by a discord collector named "Zach".
  • The actual tape the song was recorded on was apparently "found somewhere it shouldn't have been". Also known as "The Child" and "Children"

Child"Michael Jackson
  • Recorded in 1988 for the Dangerous sessions. This was the first song recorded for the album
  • A fully complete version is known to exist.
  • Re-recorded in 1990 and 1999
  • Song is owned by a discord collector named "Zach".
  • The actual tape the song was recorded on was apparently "found somewhere it shouldn't have been". Also known as "The Child" and "Children"
This song was found on a Wiki... exactly where it should have been because it's a myth.

Found in the same place as Sex Life, Spice Of Life and Crush. Obtained only by high-end collectors.
Where I should search in Twitter .Jackson unreleased that share. Things from laptop said about this song child I'm not understand if real i just asked

With all the informations we have, i don't understand where are the 80 tracks recorded for Invincible.
There are 16 of them on the album (+ Shout), 4 on TUC, 2 remixed on Michael album and 4 on Xscape. So, 25 songs released.
On the most complete list of unreleased songs (the Korgnex list), there are 32 more songs. We can add some songs mentionned in interview like Bio or Rise it above all.
= approximately 60 songs for the Invincible era. Where are the 20 others songs ?

In The Back's final version isnt really much different, and Days In Gloucestershire is just mixed differently on the "final version"

With all the informations we have, i don't understand where are the 80 tracks recorded for Invincible.
There are 16 of them on the album (+ Shout), 4 on TUC, 2 remixed on Michael album and 4 on Xscape. So, 25 songs released.
On the most complete list of unreleased songs (the Korgnex list), there are 32 more songs. We can add some songs mentionned in interview like Bio or Rise it above all.
= approximately 60 songs for the Invincible era. Where are the 20 others songs ?
Where is Korgnex's list ? Never seen it.

One song that has always interested me is the unreleased duet with Stevie Wonder, "A Pretty Face Is".

It's always labelled as an outtake from Stevie's Characters album (1987) but it always has 1974 written next to it.

Is it a Bad era vocal or is it an outtake from the mid 70's?

Back