Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I'm not wishing that something like this happens to other people who worked with MJ, but if this incident happened in the seminar with Michael Prince and Brad Buxer we would be getting tons of new songs like GYWOOM, Monster, Rocker or any other song from the 2000's. Kind of crazy to think about.
Something tells me this will bring an end to any seminars, or at least heightened security measures.

I'm not wishing that something like this happens to other people who worked with MJ, but if this incident happened in the seminar with Michael Prince and Brad Buxer we would be getting tons of new songs like GYWOOM, Monster, Rocker or any other song from the 2000's. Kind of crazy to think about.
Honestly I like Bad era songs the best so to me this was the best one lmao

It also seems like Jackson Unreleased has ties with the crook, as he says was the first one to upload the HQ to YY and that he knows someone very close that is giving him the songs, so it could be him or it could be a friend

Something tells me this will bring an end to any seminars, or at least heightened security measures.
I don't know anymore, Brad seems confident in keeping the seminars going. Honestly, tightening the security doesn't matter all that much because there'll still be someone managing to sneak in a recorder and leak the songs, the GYWOOM snippet leak from last year and the C1945/Dreams Away leak are proof of this. The solution to stop the leaks might be to shut down the seminars entirely.

I don't know anymore, Brad seems confident in keeping the seminars going. Honestly, tightening the security doesn't matter all that much because there'll still be someone managing to sneak in a recorder and leak the songs, the GYWOOM snippet leak from last year and the C1945/Dreams Away leak are proof of this. The solution to stop the leaks might be to shut down the seminars entirely.
I think Brad accepted the fact there will be leaks years ago tbh

Lucky you, if songs from the 2000's started surfacing I'd be losing my fucking mind lmao.
Wait… is it possible this could happen? Brad has done some seminars with Buxer and MP, and it seems like Steve Porcaro gave him the original copy of C1945 to play. Is there a chance some stuff from the 2000s could pop up?

Wait… is it possible this could happen? Brad has done some seminars with Buxer and MP, and it seems like Steve Porcaro gave him the original copy of C1945 to play. Is there a chance some stuff from the 2000s could pop up?
Possibly, it is his personal laptop, so anything could leak tbh

Same here lol, I love 80s songs so it helps
I can see where you're coming from, the Bad era seems to be the most promising era in terms of unreleased content so imagine the good that can come from it.
I think Brad accepted the fact there will be leaks years ago tbh
It's different this time though, the songs weren't leaked all at once and in HQ.

Do you know of a new song that can leak too? One new song leaking is all the dopamine hit I need lol
I’m hoping! No clue who’s leaking stuff, where it’s coming from, etc. I just frequent a website where song leaks are posted, and this one was there alongside “Chicago 1945.”

I’m hoping! No clue who’s leaking stuff, where it’s coming from, etc. I just frequent a website where song leaks are posted, and this one was there alongside “Chicago 1945.”
What site? Don’t have to put the link but the name of it so I can look it up

Being a member was how I found out about [REDACTED WEBSITE] holding MJ's stuff, though I first heard about it through an MJ discord I was a part of.

The person who posted the original leaks on the website said more will leak by the end of tonight.

Deep in the Night says it was recorded 7-13-90, Dangerous song huh
It also said that the version of C1945 was made in 2021, so I guess this is indeed the most recent version Steve Porcaro mentioned in last year's seminar.

Back