Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I’ve always wondered something, for how long were those notes stuck on Michael’s wall? Because that could give us a clue about the state of completion for many of these songs. Were they stamped on his wall for a few years already by the time of his death? He might’ve made significant progress in many of these during that time frame, or at very least vocally completed them. Were they stamped on his wall for a few weeks or days by the time of his death? Well, it’s likely that he never got to work on them much, if at all.
michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0319-480w.jpg

michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0317-480w.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve always wondered something, for how long were those notes stuck on Michael’s wall? Because that could give us a clue about the state of completion for many of these songs. Were the notes stamped on his wall for a few years already by the time of his death? He might've made significant progress in many of these during that time frame, or at very least vocally completed them. Were they stamped on his wall for a few weeks or days by the time of his death? Well, it's likely that he never got to work on them much, if at all.

Probably no more than weeks when those are songs he wanted to work on once he got to London, and he was 2 weeks away from going there.

I’ve always wondered something, for how long were those notes stuck on Michael’s wall? Because that could give us a clue about the state of completion for many of these songs. Were the notes stamped on his wall for a few years already by the time of his death? He might've made significant progress in many of these during that time frame, or at very least vocally completed them. Were they stamped on his wall for a few weeks or days by the time of his death? Well, it's likely that he never got to work on them much, if at all.

BeuTiFul Girl!

I’ve always wondered something, for how long were those notes stuck on Michael’s wall? Because that could give us a clue about the state of completion for many of these songs. Were they stamped on his wall for a few years already by the time of his death? He might’ve made significant progress in many of these during that time frame, or at very least vocally completed them. Were they stamped on his wall for a few weeks or days by the time of his death? Well, it’s likely that he never got to work on them much, if at all.

These songs were all brought to the table at some point between 2006 and 2009, so I think it’s safe to say these were MJ’s priority tracks.

Unfortunately, most of them aren’t releasable. There’s a few titles we know nothing about, but of those we can identify, it’s a bunch of instrumentals with a chorus here or a scratch vocal there.

These songs were all brought to the table at some point between 2006 and 2009, so I think it’s safe to say these were MJ’s priority tracks.

Unfortunately, most of them aren’t releasable. There’s a few titles we know nothing about, but of those we can identify, it’s a bunch of instrumentals with a chorus here or a scratch vocal there.
Hoping we get to hear the material that MJ was so clearly excited about, however unfinished it may be.

I'm so curious about Silent Spring, MJ had it circled on the notes so it must've been an important song to him. Damien said it's an instrumental but he gave no further detail about it...

Best we can ask for is tribute covers if the lyrics are available.

Huh. He's actually responding to questions now. He said that Crack Kills is an okay song and he's also said there are some outtakes from Invincible that he's heard. Would be cool to get some unknown info from him, like the state of completion of Tomboy/Turning Me Off and such, he's the most well-informed person when it comes to songs from the Bad era.

Try not to flood him with too many questions of course lol.
When he said about invincible outtakes maybe those songs with writers vocals not MJ

I’ll take anything. Instrumentals, demos with scratch vocals, handwritten lyric sheets—literally anything to give us an idea where MJ was creatively. The only thing we’ve seen in the last 14 years were some handwritten lyrics for “You Were There,” and we stumbled across those a couple months ago.

I’ll take anything. Instrumentals, demos with scratch vocals, handwritten lyric sheets—literally anything to give us an idea where MJ was creatively. The only thing we’ve seen in the last 14 years were some handwritten lyrics for “You Were There,” and we stumbled across those a couple months ago.
Unfortunately, MJ's legacy will likely never be given the intellectual appreciation [it deserves] that will justify releases like that.

Where can i find those lyric sheets? And is it a „new“ song or just an updated version of the 80s „You Were There“?

Unfortunately, MJ's legacy will likely never be given the intellectual appreciation [it deserves] that will justify releases like that.
It's such a damn shame. I(we)'ve been complaining over same issue since 2010. You don't showcase ancient art in museums where people have added stuff to it, you show them how it was left by the artist. People are interested in that, same goes with music. Just because he is the KoP, doesn't mean you still need to create releases aimed for the current (horrible) modern music charts

I love the idea (nothing new of course) MJ101 mentioned yesterday. A type of "Sketches" release for unfinished music for example.

"Invincible - The Sketches"
"Dangerous - The Lost Sessions"

Just anything similar to this. We wouldn't need "all at once", just some, and then a year or two later, some more of it.

Just because he is the KoP, doesn't mean you still need to create releases aimed for the current (horrible) modern music charts
I actually agree, that you don't need to. But the fact that you can, and that they actually have, is worth noting. He's the KoP but you constantly have ignorant kids calling him out in ways no other artists do be having to deal with. I want to see MJ top the charts again. And it's better solo.

He moved to the Carolwood residence in December 2008. So, the notes would have been taped to the wall anytime from December until June.

That’s a shame, I was hoping that Rampage and You Don’t Love Me had at least some scratch vocals.
I find it incredibly odd that Rodney Jenkins would tease Rampage as often as he does (and with such excitement), just for the track to wind up incomplete to the point of not even having scratch vocals.

Last edited:
"...I interviewed Fred Jerkins (Rodney’s brother) and he told me he doesn’t recall any Darkchild outtakes *with vocals* beside Xscape, We’ve Had Enough and Weight Off Of Me."
But later in this thread, we had another information : Joe Vogel talk to Michael Prince and Prince said to Vogel there are five Invincible outtakes produced by Rodney Jerkins and releasable. If my memory is good we have some titles of this possible songs : GYWOOM, Kick It, Pressure, The Pain.
And remember Rodney Jerkins said he has some unreleased work for the Estate.
Damien Shields only talk to Fred Jerkins brother. I think he has full informations about the 2003-2009 songs, but less about Invincible sessions.
Like i said in tweets i strongly beliece to a dozen of complete and finished Invincible outtakes.

Reading those lyrics on paper they appear contrived and uninspiring but I am sure Michael had a great melody and vocal prepared for it. While there is probably no professional studio recording I reckon it is not impossible for Michael to have sung these lines (and those of other unrecorded songs) on self made tapes scattered around.

Back