LETTER FROM MICHAEL FOR ALL THE FANS!

May I ask who took the letter first and published it anyone knows ?European FC received it ??[/b]
I think Mrs. Bain sent the message to her contacts at the same time :yes:
I've received her email yesterday @ 11:13 p.m. (GMT +2)

The european fansite named in NME's article is mjeurope.eu! :wild:

Enrico

I'm really happy 2 hear from him and that he liked our presents. :woohoo: I cant wait 4 the EXCITING Surprize...... WE Miss u MIchael!!! :D

AND Remember!!!! ;) WE LOVE YOU MOST!!! :wub:

:shifty:

CA, I'm wondering if the split-pants-pic isn't a gift for our He drives you wild thread :shifty:

:p[/b]

Hmm, could be :shifty:

Enrico, you're staff :wild: Weeeee :sarmoti Congrats :D

y he always act like he forget he owe me and ja $20....hmmm :rollin:

oh and he still didn't give tigerlilly her comic books back or finish 'burning' all them marvin cd's borrowed from timmy....[/b]

not to mention, dude still has my undies :blush:

cool thanks for posting... but i have to ask.. how many times is he going to "break his silence"? we will know the newspapers and tv reporters have had their fill of MJ when they stop saying 'first exclusive interview since the trial' or 'finally breaking his silence' ... :lol

& i thought mj stopped using the star in his sig in recent times.... i guess i'm thinking of the court docs .. esp that one where he changed lawyers.... :cookiemonster:

I'm so glad Mike sent that message.. THANKS.

we'll get news soon?? he said.. AHHHHHH so like in 6 months loL! we'll here something.. ha ha!! (don't forget what SOON is to him)

awsome.. thanks

Thank you Michael, your letter is much appreciated too :) :wub:

MJ is just too funny. a month and some after his birthday :p He must've JUST got through them all :lol:[/b]

that's what I thought too :lol:

I think Mrs. Bain sent the message to her contacts at the same time :yes:
I've received her email yesterday @ 11:13 p.m. (GMT +2)

The european fansite named in NME's article is mjeurope.eu! :wild:

Enrico[/b]

thnxs Enrico you are a gem ! MJ RULES !

Michael you are Invincible.... and unbreakable, we can't wait to see you and support your new material. Is any possibility of you to work with Tarkan... :innocent:

The news is spreading the web and it's actually featured also on Rolling Stone's website! :wild:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...-throat-attack/

10/10/07, 9:27 am EST
Michael Jackson Promises “Surprising News,”
Christina Aguilera to Duet with Aretha Franklin, Sting Falls Victim to Throat Attack

Michael Jackson has written a letter to his fans to thank them for their birthday wishes and ask if they’d seen his recent spread in Italian Vogue. Jackson also says he has been “really busy lately” (working with Will.i.am, perhaps?) and promises to share “exciting and surprising news” from his “other efforts” soon.

Enrico

Thanks! Very nice message!!!

I love surprises like that! :seenuffin

man, a letter gets me SO EXCITED.. it's kinda funny!

Michael...my dearest Michael...so wonderful to hear from you.

You have this gift to touch deep when you write or talk and that makes you so special.

reading the letter you wrote,i could hear you voice...so sweet...so tender...

I miss so Mike!!!But i love you even more!

Return when you want.I'm sure that whatever you are doing,i'll love as everything you did till know.

Take care and God Bless my joy!

thank-you Michael!!! I think it's really good of him to take time out and write a letter to us, can't wait to get my hands on the actual magazine and i'm looking forward to hearing what the news is! We love you more Michael

Very cool! I hope whatever he plans to do next is just as awesome as the photo shoot. :kickass2:

my mind always starts imaginating when something ANYTHING comes out.. even like this letter

Back