Lisa Marie dedicated song to Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Ghost of jelousy on some girls here,

Girls, Lisa was Michael's WIFE for almost 2 years, and she knows him much more than many people....

Stop the hate, wasnt Michael all for L.O.V.E????

Peace :)

I won't judge her. Yes, they had a difficult relationship but it was a relationship, she was his wife. And they were seeing each other for years after the divorce. Michael said in the Schmuley book that she wanted him to take her back but he didn't. Perhaps it hit her hard and she got angry and said things. I think it's understandable.

It's obvious she's hurting and probably she feels guilty that's why she's doing what she's doing.

When you marry someone, you don't just forget. No matter what and actually no matter what the outcome... It's not something that disappears. I wished people could understand that. Even if it goes wrong as wrong as it can go.

i so agree with you....

She said bad things about him when he was alive and Michael had a chance to answer that if he wanted to.I haven´t heard that she said something bad about him after his dead unlike many of his "friends".

Besides ,I think this is a time when we need to stand together and do what we can for Michaels legacy.We love him and Lisa loves him too.
We are all soldiers in Michaels army of L.O.V.E.

She said bad things about him when he was alive and Michael had a chance to answer that if he wanted to.I haven´t heard that she said something bad about him after his dead unlike many of his "friends".

Besides ,I think this is a time when we need to stand together and do what we can for Michaels legacy.We love him and Lisa loves him too.
We are all soldiers in Michaels army of L.O.V.E.

Lisa does not love MJ... all of her blog posting and sunflower stuff is for attention. Just 6 months before he died, Lisa was ashamed of MJ, didn't even want to mention his name and said he was the worst mistake in her life.. Now all of sudden she does a 360??? I don't believe it one bit.. I don't believe she's sincere.

She just doesn't want anyone to forget that she was his first wife....even if it was for only a brief 20 months.

:toofunny: damn fall back homie let her live ok omg yes this was nice of her not going to knock her for that

Lisa does not love MJ... all of her blog posting and sunflower stuff is for attention. Just 6 months before he died, Lisa was ashamed of MJ, didn't even want to mention his name and said he was the worst mistake in her life.. Now all of sudden she does a 360??? I don't believe it one bit.. I don't believe she's sincere.

Sometimes the worst mistake in life can be to love someone you can`t get.
Both women and men can do crazy things then.

Gee, some folks are harsh. Are you all Saints or something? Have you never said a mean thing about an Ex? Really? Come on...

I my Ex-Husband were to die, I'd be feeling pretty funky myself. Death does interesting things to people. Hope some of you don't get to find that out for yourselves. Have some mercy and find some basic compassion because lack of the same is what you're accusing LMP of. Get over it, they saw each other for years after the divorce.

All that woman ever got was hatred, from the press and from his fans. She married him when that was not a cool thing to do at all. You don't have to admire her or even like her but show some kindness, please!

We all know his favorite flowers are roses (thanks to his baby girl) can't you relax fam he liked sunflowers as well and i seen a few pics with him and sunflowers. I really feel bad for her she is getting ragged hard on MJ lipstick alley forum and other MJ forums and this hole facebook that's against Lisa and her sunflower statements :lol:i can't believe how hard many fans are going...at the end of the day i am not blind to what she said out in the public when he was alive but time heal all wounds

i guess shes still on her guilt trip. wonder what her husband thinks

I am sure her new michael don't mind you feel me...i don't want this thread to be lock so just keep it clean u all be nice

well no i doubt he minds as theres no threat. its prob just abit weird and annoying the way shes acting.

I honestly don't think she's doing anything for publicity. She hates being in the press and has since she was young. I think she's genuinely doing everything because she cares, no matter what happened in the past. Things happen, people make mistakes.

IF she was after publicity and wanting the world to know that recall that she was married to MJ then she would've put it out there what she left at his tomb instead of asking the fans to send flowers. She didn't put that out there. Some gossip rag did...

"X17online brought you the exclusive details about Lisa Marie Presley's initial visit to the mausoleum in which she carried in an empty portrait-sized frame filled with sunflowers ... spending over an hour getting the placement just right."

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jacksons_tomb_with_sunflowers#tab=most_recent&id=69909

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jacksons_tomb_with_sunflowers#tab=most_recent&id=69910

Judging by the inscription, I doubt she ever wanted to public to see that. That was for Michael and anyone who is lucky enough to be granted permission to see him in his final resting place.

I honestly don't think she's doing anything for publicity. She hates being in the press and has since she was young. I think she's genuinely doing everything because she cares, no matter what happened in the past. Things happen, people make mistakes.

IF she was after publicity and wanting the world to know that recall that she was married to MJ then she would've put it out there what she left at his tomb instead of asking the fans to send flowers. She didn't put that out there. Some gossip rag did...

"X17online brought you the exclusive details about Lisa Marie Presley's initial visit to the mausoleum in which she carried in an empty portrait-sized frame filled with sunflowers ... spending over an hour getting the placement just right."

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jacksons_tomb_with_sunflowers#tab=most_recent&id=69909

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jacksons_tomb_with_sunflowers#tab=most_recent&id=69910

Judging by the inscription, I doubt she ever wanted to public to see that. That was for Michael and anyone who is lucky enough to be granted permission to see him in his final resting place.

Believe me she's doing it for attention.. Why post it on a blog if she didn't want it to be noticed?

Agreed. She's on a guilt trip. ML prolly is sick and tired of this.

I feel sorry for her husband, i mean they also have two kids together.....i think if most husbands had their wives behaving like that- they tell them to get lost. I :clapping: her husband for supporting her and being a better man through all of this.But i just hope lisa doesnt go overboard with this for too long, otherwise ML might decide enough is enough & leave her.

Lisa's not motivated by her love for Michael. Love never had anything to do with it. She's doing this for publicity.
We all know she married him years ago, and was his wife...her behaviour is totally inappropriate, and disrespectful to her current husband, Michael Lockwood.

Lisa's not motivated by her love for Michael. Love never had anything to do with it. She's doing this for publicity.
We all know she married him years ago, and was his wife...her behaviour is totally inappropriate, and disrespectful to her current husband, Michael Lockwood.

I agree,,, just a short year ago or so she was distancing herself from anything MJ. She didn't even mention his name in interviews.. Now all of a sudden she cares?? I ain't buying it. I think she's doing it for attention and publicity too

I agree,,, just a short year ago or so she was distancing herself from anything MJ. She didn't even mention his name in interviews.. Now all of a sudden she cares?? I ain't buying it. I think she's doing it for attention and publicity too

I do feel what you are saying thro i don't really care for her at the end of day we all have to understand at one point she was married to him and yes she kept saying side line stuff until early 09 i don't really want to get into all of that right now, but i feel she was hurt that he moved on "you don't know what you got until its gone" that's what she is feeling right now and i understand many of you all's feelings but can't we do our best to keep this thread clean i notice every lisamarie thread end up being heart felt with hate. Lets just keep it moving please y'all with love for MJ

I guess you've never been in a relationship then. How she's acting isn't at all surprising or unheard of.

I guess you've never been in a relationship then. How she's acting isn't at all surprising or unheard of.

yes it's strange.. especially when the two were divorced 13 years ago and have no children to keep them connected.. I could see if there were children involved, but Lisa has had a fiance' and two husbands since her marriage to MJ, so this behavior from her is quite strange and that's why I feel it is not sincere and for publicity.

You're making an inappropriate statement. My relationships are not the topic here. It is very surprising...Name one celebrity who has behave like this in the media, after divorcing their deceased ex over a decade, bashed them to the world, and is now declaring their love, and they are now married to someone else.
It's a very inappropriate attempt to grandstand and seek attention.

Last edited:
That was nice of her. :mello:

I do feel what you are saying thro i don't really care for her at the end of day we all have to understand at one point she was married to him and yes she kept saying side line stuff until early 09 i don't really want to get into all of that right now, but i feel she was hurt that he moved on "you don't know what you got until its gone" that's what she is feeling right now and i understand many of you all's feelings but can't we do our best to keep this thread clean i notice every lisamarie thread end up being heart felt with hate. Lets just keep it moving please y'all with love for MJ

I agree with the bolded part. Please do not think I am defending her because I don't care for her at all. Maybe his death hit her like a ton of bricks and she knows she can never make things right with him and this is her way of trying after death. :shrug:

That was nice of her. :mello:
I agree with the bolded part. Please do not think I am defending her because I don't care for her at all. Maybe his death hit her like a ton of bricks and she knows she can never make things right with him and this is her way of trying after death. :shrug:

oh no its ok mama every body has the right to state there opinion you feel me. Her legacy with MJ is through memories she had with him good or bad and his legendary legacy is left through his three wonderful children. Time heals old wounds i'm sure she re-think all the hurtful things that was said.

yes it's strange.. especially when the two were divorced 13 years ago and have no children to keep them connected.. I could see if there were children involved, but Lisa has had a fiance' and two husbands since her marriage to MJ, so this behavior from her is quite strange and that's why I feel it is not sincere and for publicity.

Sorry, but I don't find this post sincere. If you felt as strongly as you're claiming, you wouldn't be all over the MJ boards dissecting this woman's every move like you do. You're like a rat to cheese. Just nibbling away

It is very surprising...Name one celebrity who has behave like this in the media, after divorcing their deceased ex over a decade, bashed them to the world, and is now declaring their love, and they are now married to someone else.
It's a very inappropriate attempt to grandstand and seek attention.

My God, most people don't even know what Lisa looks like these days, so what are you talking about when you throw up her seeking attention? Seeking attention would be her taking people up on their offer and getting out there and actually talking about MJ like all the others are doing.

I just don't get the drama over her.

Sorry, but I don't find this post sincere. If you felt as strongly as you're claiming, you wouldn't be all over the MJ boards dissecting this woman's every move like you do. You're like a rat to cheese. Just nibbling away

My God, most people don't even know what Lisa looks like these days, so what are you talking about when you throw up her seeking attention? Seeking attention would be her taking people up on their offer and getting out there and actually talking about MJ like all the others are doing.

what offers? she's being made offers to talk about him? why doesn't she? she had no problems doing it when he was alive, why is she refusing since he's gone?

"Most people don't even know what Lisa looks like these days"...that statement proves my point exactly. She is Lisa who. She exploits the situation, so the spotlight will shine on her....giving her a few minutes of attention as Michael Jackson's ex-wife.

"Most people don't even know what Lisa looks like these days"...that statement proves my point exactly. She is Lisa who. She exploits the situation, so the spotlight will shine on her....giving her a few minutes of attention as Michael Jackson's ex-wife.

exactly!! I still believe she has seen the outpouring of love from around the world, so now she decides to play nice and act like she cares.. It's all a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back