Lisa Marie dedicated song to Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh common, she just wants the attention. I'll never forget when she was interviewed by Diane Sawyer and she (Diane) said Michael Jackson? Why Micheal Jackson? I was expecting Lisa Marie to say, Why not Michael Jackson? instead she just let the whole world believe she was crazy for having married MJ.

what offers? she's being made offers to talk about him? why doesn't she? she had no problems doing it when he was alive, why is she refusing since he's gone?

Where is this aggressiveness when it comes to those that are actually out there harming MJ? Are you even a fan of MJ's? You seem to be here only to go over what Lisa does.

"Most people don't even know what Lisa looks like these days"...that statement proves my point exactly. She is Lisa who. She exploits the situation, so the spotlight will shine on her....giving her a few minutes of attention as Michael Jackson's ex-wife.

If what you're saying was true, you would be able to follow up this opinion with loads and loads of evidence that shows this is about publicity for her. My point was, where is she and this publicity? Name 1 show that she deals with that has had a story on what she has did? Your "publicity" argument would hold more water if ET or GMA, shows Lisa are friendly with, suddenly did segments that promoted Lisa, but they haven't, so why the drama?

Irregardless of whether people recognize Lisa Marie or not; irregardless of how she has or hasn't supported Michael publicly; irregardless of how she "hurt" him, or possibly how she mourned his death, I believe she loved him in whatever or sincere way she knew/knows how.

"Love" is a very complicated emotion for most of our population. Add to that the sheer history of Lisa's life, not exactly the poster child of a normal upbringing, and honestly, not for Michael as well.

Personally, I do not believe LisaMarie is doing any of this for publicity, at least as we know it. She has her own set of issues to deal with in r/t her father, it compares to me with Michael's inability to have a personal life; her understanding of major celibrity "worship" she lived with from the day she was born because of her father. I really believe that there are many things that they may have felt in common with their shared/media overpublished lives, warrented or not.

I only wish she had been so proud of him when he was alive... I still remember her Diane Sawyer Interview after the divorce....

I agree. In every interview she never had anything nice to say about him or the marriage.

very true.. not one nice thing.. You would think she was miserable and held captive the whole 2 years..

what really upset me was her blog stating that MJ was an 'amazing' person.. Why couldn't she say he was amazing when he was here to hear it?

Will the never ending arguments about Lisa ever stop? :rolleyes:

I did not want to participate in this one, but on the other hand I have a few things to say. So I will get them out of my system.

1 - we never were BETWEEN THEM. You use that rule for relationships around you, I hope.
You don't butt in between 2 friends of yours that date and split up, right? So why giving ourselves a right to do that regarding Michael/Lisa?
The bottom line is RESPECT here.

2 - I agree she shouldn't have said some things she said. She was bitter upset and angry -
I was there too, I know how it feels after a promising and loving relationship ends badly.
But I agree: thinking bitter stuff to herself is one thing. She shouldn't have said it in public, the way she said it.

3 - then again saying that 'she never had anything good to say about MJ' is an exaggeration too.
She always, always said she fell in love with him and that people don't really know how normal of a person he really is.
For me this is good.

4 - yes, maybe Lisa was bitchy and irresponsible.
We never got to hear MJ's part of the story, because he respectfully kept it to himself = we only heard her side.
Therefore it sounds as if it was 'all MJ's fault' but it's simply not true. He was acting like an adult regarding the relationship split up and media, keeping it to himself.
Lisa has shortcomings as well, temper etc, and a chain of divorces probably suggests that she gets out of the marriage instead of fixing the problem.
BUT when I listen to you, hating on her and criticizing whatever she does now, I get upset, because all I hear and see is JEALOUSY, guys.
And this ain't pretty.

She was his wife, and we can attempt to get over it.
I agree with bgz , I don't think she is doing that for publicity. I think she feels a profound feeling of guilt, and I can see that some of that is earned.
I bet she has the same need to turn back time, bring him back, be better for him. This must be hard for her, she gets her fair part of emotional punishment.
Yet at the same time she realizes she was trying to 'save' him, protect him, maybe in her imperfect ways.
I do too believe she loved him and that this time is very difficult for her.

I'm not Lisa's lover, neither am I a hater, but how about a decent human compassion? Isn't that something we should have learned from MJ a long time ago?
*braces herself for attacks*

Last edited:

I did not want to participate in this one, but on the other hand I have a few things to say. So I will get them out of my system.

1 - we never were BETWEEN THEM. You use that rule for relationships around you, I hope.
You don't butt in between 2 friends of yours that date and split up, right? So why giving ourselves a right to do that regarding Michael/Lisa?
The bottom line is RESPECT here.

2 - I agree she shouldn't have said some things she said. She was bitter upset and angry -
I was there too, I know how it feels after a promising and loving relationship ends badly.
But I agree: thinking bitter stuff to herself is one thing. She shouldn't have said it in public, the way she said it.

3 - then again saying that 'she never had anything good to say about MJ' is an exaggeration too.
She always, always said she fell in love with him and that people don't really know how normal of a person he really is.
For me this is good.

4 - yes, maybe Lisa was bitchy and irresponsible.
We never got to hear MJ's part of the story, because he respectfully kept it to himself = we only heard her side.
Therefore it sounds as if it was 'all MJ's fault' but it's simply not true.
She has shortcomings as well, temper etc, and a chain of divorces probably suggests that she gets out of the marriage instead of fixing the problem.
BUT listening to fans, hating on her and criticizing whatever she does now is very upsetting, because all I hear and see is JEALOUSY, guys.
And this ain't pretty.

She was his wife, and we can attempt to get over it.
I agree with bgz , I don't think she is doing that for publicity. I think she feels a profound feeling of guilt, and I can see that some of that is probably earned.
I bet she has the same need to turn back the time, bring him back, be better for him. Yet at the same time she realizes she was trying to 'save' him, protect him, maybe in her imperfect ways. I do too believe she loved him and that this time is very difficult for her.

I'm not Lisa's lover, neither am I a hater, but how about a decent human compassion? Isn't that something we should have learned from MJ a long time ago?
*braces herself for attacks*

THIS!!!

I mean really. None of us were there, so none of us know what was between THAT man and THAT woman. Give it up already! Its like none of you can stand that everyone in the universe wasn't singing Michael's praises. He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes just like we all do. So did LMP. She's not allowed to atone for those mistakes? Not allowed to change her mind about what happened between her and Micahel as she gets older and wiser about things? Not allowed a second chance? Jeesus people.

Do U know know how she feels, what she's thinking, why she does what she does, why she dedicates songs to him? When one of you can get on the phone, talk to her and report back here, then I'll pay attention. Until then. Save it. Really. It's getting OLD.

She married him, she LOVED him. If you pay attention to their body language when they were together you can see that. Yes it didn't end well. Yes she shouldn't have said some of the things she did. Get over it already. Leave that woman alone. Let her grieve just like we all are.

probably never :)

i agree with your post.

we know what she said about him in the interviews was wrong. Yes, she did wrong in talking about him like that and I hate it too.

I don’t try to defend what she did BUT sometimes I can’t help but put in her shoes and think that she was rejected by the most beautiful/amazing person the world ever met.
How could you survive to that? You need to get over him and some people become bitter about that person. Her ego was probably in the basement. I almost don’t want to experience what she did. Sometimes those things happen with some couples.

THIS!!!

I mean really. None of us were there, so none of us know what was between THAT man and THAT woman. Give it up already! Its like none of you can stand that everyone in the universe wasn't singing Michael's praises. He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes just like we all do. So did LMP. She's not allowed to atone for those mistakes? Not allowed to change her mind about what happened between her and Micahel as she gets older and wiser about things? Not allowed a second chance? Jeesus people.

Do U know know how she feels, what she's thinking, why she does what she does, why she dedicates songs to him? When one of you can get on the phone, talk to her and report back here, then I'll pay attention. Until then. Save it. Really. It's getting OLD.

She married him, she LOVED him. If you pay attention to their body language when they were together you can see that. Yes it didn't end well. Yes she shouldn't have said some of the things she did. Get over it already. Leave that woman alone. Let her grieve just like we all are.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

*what I write below is only my interpretation & opinion. I don't really KNOW*

I think that she must have been bitter. I simply think that Lisa Marie is the kind of person that will not learn unless she makes a mistake.
And sometimes she makes them in public, on a grand scale.

I think she entered a relationship with Mike in a not so healthy way, in a sense that entering a relationship in order to 'save' someone is one of worst ways of doing it. So after she learns she can't 'save him' but quite the opposite, things get ugly and it turns out not the way she expected it will, she grows even more bitter because of this.

I do think that talking negative stuff about him in public is bad. I think it's immature. I think Mike had his own reasons for not making that public.
He learned a long time ago to keep his private stuff PRIVATE. I agree with Jess a couple of posts above, that I wish Lisa's current husband patience too..
It takes patience to be supportive seeing that your wife.. well, obviously is in a way very emotional still about her ex husband (KING OF POP, btw).
Hard competition, I wouldn't be surprised the guy gets discouraged ;)

I think that Lisa is a bit of a spoiled brat.. and that there's a lesson for her to learn.
In any case, I wish her strength and courage, and wisdom, because she needs it now.

Last edited:
*what I write below is only my interpretation & opinion. I don't really KNOW*

I think that she must have been bitter. I simply think that Lisa Marie is the kind of person that will not learn unless she makes a mistake.
And sometimes she makes them in public, on a grand scale.

I think she entered a relationship with Mike in a not so healthy way, in a sense that entering a relationship in order to 'save' someone is one of worst ways of doing it. So after she learns she can't 'save him' but quite the opposite, things get ugly and it turns out not the way she expected it will, she grows even more bitter because of this.

I do think that talking negative stuff about him in public is bad. I think it's immature. I think Mike had his own reasons for not making that public. He learned a long time ago to keep his private stuff PRIVATE. I agree with Jess a couple of posts above, that I wish Lisa's current husband patience too..
It takes patience to be supportive seeing that your wife.. well, obviously is in a way very emotional still about her ex husband (KING OF POP, btw).
Hard competition, I wouldn't be surprised the guy gets discouraged ;)

I think that Lisa is a bit of a spoiled brat.. and that there's a lesson for her to learn.
In any case, I wish her strength and courage, and wisdom, because she needs it now.

Oh my. I don't think I could have said that any better. I completely agree with you.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

When MJ married Debbie that completely ended her position as a surrogate forever. At that moment she became "Wife" and soon thereafter "Mother of MJs children." Debbie loved MJ too and had known him for 18 or so years. MJs children would not appeciate anyone disrespecting their Mother.

Katherine said on Dateline which aired the 25th that she had respect for Debbie & that the children have been spending time with her. Sometime I feel Debbie gets left out..but maybe she perferres to try and be 'low key'.

I'm thinking she doesn't like the fact that it will be all about Debbie and not her.

WTF? A surrogate? Who tried to take the children of Michael just after the trial?

A woman who like so much the money, that she just smiles like a stupid slave of the FUCKING BASTARD OF SHITHEAD OF SCHAFFEL?

Lol.
Jesus, Diplomate grow up, I know u have a strange love hate relationship with Lisa Marie that u never fail to display on KOP.., u claim to hate her but yet ur always in her thread. And YES it will be about the ''surrogate'' because the ''surrogate'' happens to be the mother of his children, the woman that gave life to what was the most precious to the man. She gave Michael the children Lisa denied him period. In the legacy of Michael Jackson Lisa Marie and Michael's marriage will always be remembered as a short time union that didn't even last 2 years. Whereas Debbie will always be remembered as the woman who bore his children period. It don't matter why she did it, it matters that she did it. Debbie's name will be forever associated with Michael Jackson, and Prince and Paris are the proof of it. While LMP will be forgotten, she should thank L. Ron Hubbard for being Lockwood's wife and baby mama and call it a day. She should stop pretending to be some kind of widow cuz she is not.
And just to make it clear I ain't no Deborah fan and I agree that she is kind of questionable due to her association with Shaffel. But I will refuse to insult her especially since Michael's children are having meetings with her and are trying to build some kind of relationship with her.
Whatever Debbie was or wasn't to Michael Jackson it doesn't take away the fact that she is his children's mother period.
Lisa could have been that but she missed her chance too bad now she can cry for eternity

Last edited:
Some of you here seriously need to grow up. :rolleyes2: It's no wonder other people think that we (MJ fans) are all a bunch of deluded nutbags.

Michael said Lisa Marie was a "Force of nature" and this was after they broke up....Michael always wanted her... but i understand he wasnt easy to live with, he was a genius, look at the story of Mozart... the same! geniuses are not common like, its like a rule, they cant control it... thery are like that, they do what they want...

I understand Lisa, Mchael Jackson was Michael Jackson, he was constantly traveling, he would compose songs in the middle of the night, Michael was stubborn, he would act childish sometimes, even though he was a seducer and a MAN, he had his character, and Lisa was also very stubborn... but i mean, its obvious Lisa feels Michael was may be the love of her life (but she only knows if so)... and no one will take that away from her.

Michael said Lisa Marie was a "Force of nature" and this was after they broke up....Michael always wanted her... but i understand he wasnt easy to live with, he was a genius, look at the story of Mozart... the same! geniuses are not common like, its like a rule, they cant control it... thery are like that, they do what they want...

I understand Lisa, Mchael Jackson was Michael Jackson, he was constantly traveling, he would compose songs in the middle of the night, Michael was stubborn, he would act childish sometimes, even though he was a seducer and a MAN, he had his character, and Lisa was also very stubborn... but i mean, its obvious Lisa feels Michael was may be the love of her life (but she only knows if so)... and no one will take that away from her.
Michael wasn't the love of Lisa's life...that's so far from the truth, and vice versa.

I've never seen so much hatred in a thread outside of the case board. The hate, the distrust and the horrible outpouring of negativity from a lot of you guys is really bad. REALLY BAD. It almost makes me sick some of the stuff I see typed here. We always act like we knew Michael. In fact only a handful of us ever met the man himself...let alone was in a relationship with him for almost 2 whole years!! We only knew his music and the essence he put into his music. We never knew the man himself.

Please, you are only fuelling the "MJ fans are nuts" tabloid fire. I've hardly ever met an MJ fan who thought and acted the same or close to the way he did. In fact one of the most common traits I've seen in fans is hatred. Hatred for anything that is even remotely against Michael.

I really dispair at quite a number of the members of this board I really do :(

I've never seen so much hatred in a thread outside of the case board. The hate, the distrust and the horrible outpouring of negativity from a lot of you guys is really bad. REALLY BAD. It almost makes me sick some of the stuff I see typed here. We always act like we knew Michael. In fact only a handful of us ever met the man himself...let alone was in a relationship with him for almost 2 whole years!! We only knew his music and the essence he put into his music. We never knew the man himself.

Please, you are only fuelling the "MJ fans are nuts" tabloid fire. I've hardly ever met an MJ fan who thought and acted the same or close to the way he did. In fact one of the most common traits I've seen in fans is hatred. Hatred for anything that is even remotely against Michael.

STEPHEN ... I so agree :sad:
reality check

Last edited:

I agree with you.

What can I say...I can never forget the way she was talking about him for years....Oprah, Diane...That is unforgivable for me.
I never liked her....not because I was jelaous, but because I had a bad feeling about her.It was all about her.
And now she is playing a widow....please. She should respect what she had or at least keep her mouth shut after the divorce. Ugh.

Thread closed. LMP is always going to be a tricky subject around here, but rehashing these arguments right now, just enough. I think this stayed on topic for about 2 pages, then resorted to some very hateful messages. No matter what our views are I'd like to think we could at least try to express them in a more respectful way. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back