List your biggest Pet Peeves

^^ Agree nothing sets me off more than cruelty to animals and children. :mello:

People posting crap like this vv on FB or other social media sites.

tumblr_lp7ossUvNz1qm3pgyo1_400.png

If people don't give a crap in real life, what makes you think they're going to on Facebook? Every time I see a post the likes of this, I feel like dishing out a few to that person. Seriously pisses me off. Go and deal with your problems privately. Everyone has their own so you're not special in the slightest for having some too. :sleep:

Ok, rant over. :rofl:

For me, my personal biggest pet peeve is when I have to end up putting the dishes away in their places by the next morning, even when I already did the job of cleaning them from the night before

People that walk their dog(s) in the middle of the day when it's 100+ degrees outside! :mat:

Self centered people that lack respect and common courtesy for others and people that walk around with a misplaced sense of entitlement.

When people are extremely loud like look at me I'm here, especially in the morning, I can't stand it.

When people keep talking to me and they see that I'm busy trying to concentrate on something.

When people don't give me personal space in the check out line in stores, it's so rude.

When people don't appreciate you, and everything you've done for them

Back