List your biggest Pet Peeves

People that let their dog run off leash in public areas. :mello:

People that let their dog hang all the way out the window of a moving vehicle. :mello:

When I see a dead animal lying in the roadway, it breaks my heart. -_-

People who say things, and then deny everything they said. Can't stand liars.

Last edited:
Chipped nail polish and I just looked at my toes and saw a chip. dang it :mello:

Losing my voice. :girl_sigh: but I guess that could be a good or bad thing :p

When someone eats an apple and I can hear them chewing it. :blink:

I am very grateful. :yes: I grate people's brains. :rofl:

People who talk to me wearing sun glasses...I can't see where they are looking at :p

Oh, you'd hate me then. :lmao: I was practically born with sunglasses. And the coolest part about them is that it's very easy to conceal your thoughts while wearing them. :yes:

^ :yes: :hysterical:
Yeah I know, it's a good trick....Also I can't wear sunglasses in the subway. :p It gets too dark :p

I can wear them anywhere. My eyes are super sensitive to light. :lol:

People that put on a whole bottle of cologne/perfume and leave a trail of it behind, then it feels like it's stuck on you the whole day :bugeyed :puke:

People that don't respect others property, like my next door neighbors gf that had the front end of her car parked in my driveway or the gardeners that let the clippings fall into my yard for me to pick up. Rude. :mello:

People that don't know boundaries.

People that are famous and admired for doing nothing productive in life.

But I always smile and nod even if I could care less what you're saying and I actually don't take in a word of it. :lmao:

Hearing other people chew their food :puke: one of the most disgusting things ever! :puke:

Back