LMP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm not sayin MJ was being a cold man towards her, I mean didn't he say himself that she kept calling him back over and over but she already did too much damage for him to take her back?What LMP herself said adds up with thus, that the breaking point in their relationship was that she wasn't ready to have kids and thats what Mike wanted, and it broke his heart. She said that she changed her mind on it after they broke up but Mike wouldn't take her back no matter what she said.

I agree that he was a discreet, classy gentlemen. He never did kiss and tell, he never said bad stuff about her.
Hi, LMP intentionally deceived him. She knew how much he wanted children. MJ ignored her becuz he didn't trust her. LMP played with his emotions and he wasn't willing to open his heart up to her again.

Last edited:
I think LMP is a very spoiled manipulator; that will go to great lengths to get what she wants. She never loved MJ but she wanted what he could offer her. Back in the '90's I believe, she was trying to get her musical career off the ground. Even though she's Elvis' daughter, with millions, she didn't know the right contacts to get her feet in the door like MJ did. She married him, but,she had no intentions of getting preggers becuz she didn't want to have a child with a high profiled celebrity. She intentionally lied to MJ. Having a musical career was top priority. After the marriage finally ended, she went away with a musical career, more millions, and MJ was left with a broken heart.

she never took a penny from Michael, though. he said so himself.

She thought she could get anything she wanted and when she wanted Michael back and he told her no, well I guess that's really when her bashing came.
My opinion, if she wanted him back bashing him was the worst way to get back with him, but hm apparently she didn't get that part of the memo.
I'm kinda glad they didn't get back together, that because I didn't want MJ happy, I wanted him happy, he was happy with his children. I think if Lisa would have been involved and around the children, I don't think she would have let Michael be the parent he wanted to be. I don't know though.
The whole thing about her wanting to be with him to get her musical career started, hmm maybe.
I honestly can't believe what she says, mostly because she tells people she doesn't care what others say or feel about her but yet like someone recently said, she bashed Michael when it was popular and now she loves him when it's popular.

She thought she could get anything she wanted and when she wanted Michael back and he told her no, well I guess that's really when her bashing came.
My opinion, if she wanted him back bashing him was the worst way to get back with him, but hm apparently she didn't get that part of the memo.
I'm kinda glad they didn't get back together, that because I didn't want MJ happy, I wanted him happy, he was happy with his children. I think if Lisa would have been involved and around the children, I don't think she would have let Michael be the parent he wanted to be. I don't know though.
The whole thing about her wanting to be with him to get her musical career started, hmm maybe.
I honestly can't believe what she says, mostly because she tells people she doesn't care what others say or feel about her but yet like someone recently said, she bashed Michael when it was popular and now she loves him when it's popular.
MJ would've set himself up for more heartbreak if he would have remarried her, and they had children,life would be tumultous and contentious. It would've been LMP's way or the highway! Soon as she was angry, she would leave and take the children with her! It would've been a battlezone and children need not be in that type of environment.:baby:

MJ would've set himself up for more heartbreak if he would have remarried her, and they had children,life would be tumultous and contentious. It would've been LMP's way or the highway! Soon as she was angry, she would leave and take the children with her! It would've been a battlezone and children need not be in that type of environment.:baby:

:yes:
Which is why I said it was kind of good they didn't have children together.

Which is why I said it was kind of good they didn't have children together.
Yeh...Poor kids, they probably would've had a very hard life with no peace like their dad; and without their dad now that he's dead. MJ & LMP weren't meant to be, imo.

Last edited:
I don't believe they were either.
At times I really wish he found someone but he just never told anyone because he wanted to keep her a secret from the world, besides the ones he knew he could trust and not have the media tear their relationship apart.

I don't believe they were either.
At times I really wish he found someone but he just never told anyone because he wanted to keep her a secret from the world, besides the ones he knew he could trust and not have the media tear their relationship apart.
I agree. I wish MJ would've found someone else. A woman; not a girl like LMP. But, with his high-profile celeb status, it would've been impossible to have a secret relationship with her and keep it from the public. It eventually would've leaked to the press. I think MJ could've had a long-lasting marriage in the public eye that the media couldn't tear apart if it was with someone that had rhinno skin and understood him---- accepted his lifestyle, and they both wanted the same things.

Last edited:
I agree. I wish MJ would've found someone else. But, with his high-profile celeb status, it would've been impossible to have a secret relationship with her and keep it from the public. It eventually would've leaked to the press. I think MJ could've had a long-lasting marriage in the public eye that the media couldn't tear apart if it was with someone that had rhinno skin and understood him and accepted his lifestyle. A woman, not a girl like LMP.

That's true.
I'm just so glad he had his children. Even if he didn't have a women to love and care for him like we fans wanted to, he had the true love of his children:D

That's true.
I'm just so glad he had his children. Even if he didn't have a women to love and care for him like we fans wanted to, he had the true love of his children:D
Yes..MJ most def had the love of his kids, but there's nothing like reciprocated, true love between a man and woman. It's so sad to think MJ didn't expirience that kind of connection with a woman......some think LMP and MJ had it but I believe it was merely a sexual thing.

Last edited:
Yes..MJ most def had the love of his kids, but there's nothing like reciprocated, true love between a man and woman. It's so sad to think MJ didn't expirience that kind of connection with a woman......some think LMP and MJ had the love connection; but I believe it was merely a sexual thing.

As much as I hate to agree with the last bit yes I do believe that too.

MJ was irresistable and hot!!! Boomerang!!! LMP thought she had MJ going....it seeemed to be the other way around lol!!!

LOL yeah its true! :clapping: She always says now how badly she wanted him back and how much she tried! Her negativity towards him in the later part of the 90s shows how bitter she was to him for not taking her back!!

Maybe if she sings "I Want You Back" she could have had a chance LOL

:lmao::toofunny::lmao::toofunny::ursofunny:

OMG you just made me laugh!
They both probably thought the same thing!
They probably did. She thought she had him going becuz he hadn't had a real relationship with a woman(may not be true) and, I think he had her going, becuz she said he was an amazing lover.

LOL yeah its true! :clapping: She always says now how badly she wanted him back and how much she tried! Her negativity towards him in the later part of the 90s shows how bitter she was to him for not taking her back!!

Maybe if she sings "I Want You Back" she could have had a chance LOL
LOL!! Yes. I agree. Since her manipulating backfired maybe serenading may worked!

didn't she walk away with $15 million dollars..? i don't know if she asked but she did get $15 million.

nope, that's a rumor probably started by fans who hate her lol! Michael said in the rabbi tapes that she didn't take a penny. I can copy the quote here at some point if you need to see it :p

here's an old article on MJ and Lisa...for those interested :shifty: make what you will of it
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2igcfoz&s=4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35k8qx3&s=4

I read them and for me it just hurts more hearing that he had a room for children. If any of it is true or not I don't know but she knew he wanted children and if she didn't want children like she claimed she should have told him before they even got married but instead she lied to him and broke his heart.

I read them and for me it just hurts more hearing that he had a room for children. If any of it is true or not I don't know but she knew he wanted children and if she didn't want children like she claimed she should have told him before they even got married but instead she lied to him and broke his heart.
It was very deceptive of LMP to marry MJ knowing he wanted children and she didn't. She went into the marriage being dishonest. and then, the nerve of her to get angry with him after he didn't want to reconcile with her....what did she expect???:no:

Last edited:
It was very deceptive of LMP to marry MJ knowing he wanted children and she didn't. She went into the marriage being dishonest. and then, the nerve of her to get angry with him after he didn't want to reconcile with her....what did she expect???:no:

She probably expected that since he loved her so much she would get him back and that since she was a such a "princess" she could get anything she wanted. Probably thought MJ was probably weak and would take her back any second.
Michael was no fool. She learned it the hard way, once you break his heart, ain't no way you going back.

She probably expected that since he loved her so much she would get him back and that since she was a such a "princess" she could get anything she wanted. Probably thought MJ was probably weak and would take her back any second.
Michael was no fool. She learned it the hard way, once you break his heart, ain't no way you going back.
Hi....Thank you! She thought she had a weak fool. Someone she could manipulate and he would always come crawling back to her!!!! LMP is so dang spoiled and very immature!!! She needs to grow up!! I hope her husband ML isn't going through the same thing MJ did!!:no:

Hi....Thank you! She thought she had a weak fool. Someone she could manipulate and he would always come crawling back to her!!!! LMP is so dang spoiled and very immature!!! She needs to grow up!! I hope her husband ML isn't going through the same thing MJ did!!:no:

I have no idea.
Why she would give children to all these other men and not MJ...I don't know.
She probably found out later that Michael wasn't some push over and when it came to his children he was going to have a say in their raising and wasn't going to let her run everything.

I have no idea.
Why she would give children to all these other men and not MJ...I don't know.
She probably found out later that Michael wasn't some push over and when it came to his children he was going to have a say in their raising and wasn't going to let her run everything.
I've wondered about the same thing.....why would she deliberately decieve MJ about having kids, but marry again, gladly have children with another? Could it be she was reluctant to have a child with such a high profile celeb and was concerned about the what ifs....possibly having children in the middle of a custody battle if they divorced?? LMP & MJ rushed into geting married. They should've taken more time to get to know each other. They needed to build honest communication and weigh the pros and cons before they made their decision. I believe, if they did that, things may have turned out differently.

Last edited:
I've wondered about the same thing.....why would she deliberately decieve MJ about having kids, but marry again, gladly have children with another? Could it be she was reluctant to have a child with such a high profile celeb and was concerned about the what ifs....possibly having children in the middle of a custody battle if they divorced?? LMP & MJ rushed into geting married. They should've taken more time to get to know each other. They needed to build honest communication and weigh the pros and cons before they made their decision. I believe, if they did that, things may have turned out differently.

Maybe.
I think Michael was so desperate to have Children, like he said he was that he just rushed into marriage so he could finally get those children.

Michael had always put on good words for her. I never really heard any of Lisa`s interviews so i dont know she portrayed her marriage. I did see clips of her mother more of bashing Michael and saying that it was only for publicity and said that Michael just wanted to be closer to the presley family for more fame etc..she also added that he copied the name "neverland" becuz elvis named his estate "graceland" so she just pointed out similarities like that. O well, but i remember Michael saying that he loved Lisa and that she was good to her "she didnt take a penny after the divorce". Well I have never heard Michael slam talk.

Maybe.
I think Michael was so desperate to have Children, like he said he was that he just rushed into marriage so he could finally get those children.
Yes...in his desperation he made a wrong decision. I think having children meant more to him than being married. He was missing out on having a fulfilling life and children have a void without a mother. I love MJ dearly, but I don't agree with this. Being raised by nannies is no comparison to having a mother in their lives.:no::baby:

Last edited:
Michael had always put on good words for her. I never really heard any of Lisa`s interviews so i dont know she portrayed her marriage. I did see clips of her mother more of bashing Michael and saying that it was only for publicity and said that Michael just wanted to be closer to the presley family for more fame etc..she also added that he copied the name "neverland" becuz elvis named his estate "graceland" so she just pointed out similarities like that. O well, but i remember Michael saying that he loved Lisa and that she was good to her "she didnt take a penny after the divorce". Well I have never heard Michael slam talk.

I believe Michael was more famous than Elvis and didn't she ever stop to think that Michael named his home Neverland because his favorite story Peter Pan was based on it. No, of course she didn't.:doh:
Michael was a gentlemen but he knew how to bite back. She wanted back, he gave her the "cold shoulder" you could say.

Yes...in his desperation he made a wrong decision. I think having children meant more to him than being married. He was missing out on having a fulfilling life and children have a void without a mother. I love MJ dearly, but I don't agree with this. Being raised by nannies is no comparison to having a mother in their lives.:no::baby:

I agree. Though I know Michael was one of the best fathers anyone could ever ask for, I believe the children would have enjoyed a mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back