LMP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Michael was more famous than Elvis and didn't she ever stop to think that Michael named his home Neverland because his favorite story Peter Pan was based on it. No, of course she didn't.:doh:
Michael was a gentlemen but he knew how to bite back. She wanted back, he gave her the "cold shoulder" you could say.

I agree. Though I know Michael was one of the best fathers anyone could ever ask for, I believe the children would have enjoyed a mother.
Exactly. It's so unfortunate MJ didn't find genuine love and companionship. MJ was the best father in the world to Prince, Paris, and Blanket, but sadly they will have a double void becuz they have neither father or mother to nurture them like they need.....too sad.:(:(:(:(

Exactly. It's so unfortunate MJ didn't find genuine love and family. MJ was the best father in the world to Prince, Paris, and Blanket, but sadly they will have a double void becuz they have neither father or mother to nurture them like they need.....too sad.:(:(:(:(

They still have their family though. They have family members like Katherine and Janet. The void for Michael though, will be there for the rest of their lives :( They need him and he needed them.

They still have their family though. They have family members like Katherine and Janet. The void for Michael though, will be there for the rest of their lives :( They need him and he needed them.
Yes, the kids will have MJ's side of the family....but still.....it's not the same as parental love. It's sooo very sad. I feel so very sorry for them. :(:(:(:(

Yes, the kids will have MJ's side of the family....but still.....it's not the same as parental love. It's sooo very sad. I feel so very sorry for them. :(:(:(:(

I do too:(
They are Michael's children though. They are tough and I know he instilled great values in them so they will continue to grow up a lot stronger from all of this.

I do too:(
They are Michael's children though. They are tough and I know he instilled great values in them so they will continue to grow up a lot stronger from all of this.
Yes...MJ instilled great values in them. I hope they'll be alright and come out stronger from all this.:angel: My love and prayers are with them always.

I dunno.
She lost out on something great though, that's for sure.
Maybe, if she met the kids, she had regrets and realized what a mess she made of things by her deceit and manipulating. It could be why she supposedly said she'd give him 9 kids if he wanted...she tried to win him back but....after she lied I don't think he was willing to totally recommit himself to her.

Last edited:
Maybe, she had regrets and realized what a mess she made of things by her deceit and manipulating. It could be why she supposedly said she'd give him 9 kids if he wanted...she tried to win him back but....after she lied I don't think he was willing to totally recommit himself to her.

I have no doubt she had regrets. Michael was smart about it though and he figured out who she really was. Some day at first it was just a really strong physical attraction but once someone hurts you like that, it doesn't matter how they look, they just become the ugliest person in the world to you.

I have no doubt she had regrets. Michael was smart about it though and he figured out who she really was. Some day at first it was just a really strong physical attraction but once someone hurts you like that, it doesn't matter how they look, they just become the ugliest person in the world to you.
I understand your point. But you know, the sexual attraction was the one and only thing that they had in common. I think they both had a problem resisting each other. He was always attracted to her, but as for giving his whole heart to her again, no. I believe he shutoff a part of himself. She messed up big time! She lied, and he no longer needed or possibly even wanted her to give him children. That was over, at least with him it was....so, her statement "Ill give you 9 kids" fell on deaf ears and a closed heart. I do believe MJ was willing to be friends with her and that's all.

I understand your point. But you know, the sexual attraction was the one and only thing that they had in common. I think they both had a problem resisting each other. He was always attracted to her, but as for giving his whole heart to her again, no. I believe he shutoff a part of himself. She messed up big time! She lied, and he no longer needed or possibly even wanted her to give him children. That was over, at least with him it was....so, her statement "Ill give you 9 kids" fell on deaf ears and a closed heart. I do believe MJ was willing to be friends with her and that's all.

:yes:
He had his children to think about too. I don't think he wanted them to have a negative energy around them and he for sure didn't want arguing going on around them. I really don't see how she didn't want his children before, the way she talked about how he loved her children and was wonderful to them and they weren't even his while he could have just as well ignored them or just be nice to them, not love them. We all know that it was his nature to love children.

He had his children to think about too. I don't think he wanted them to have a negative energy around them and he for sure didn't want arguing going on around them. I really don't see how she didn't want his children before, the way she talked about how he loved her children and was wonderful to them and they weren't even his while he could have just as well ignored them or just be nice to them, not love them. We all know that it was his nature to love children.
I just though of this....could it be that LMP was being influenced by her mother Priscilla and that's the reason she didn't want MJ's kids?Supposedly her mother had some negative feelings about her daughter's marriage to MJ. Priscilla beleived LMP was being exploited to clean up his image after the false accusations.

I just though of this....could it be that LMP was being influenced by her mother Priscilla and that's the reason she didn't want MJ's kids?Supposedly her mother had some negative feelings about her daughter's marriage to MJ. Priscilla beleived LMP was being exploited to clean up his image after the false accusations.

If Lisa loved Michael she would have told her mother to just shut it. If she loved him she wouldn't have let her mother talk that way about Michael. She says she doesn't care what others think so if that's true and if its true she loved Michael why didn't she tell her mom that she could either like it or not but no matter what she was going to make her family larger by bearing him children.
She though did the complete opposite. She let her mother and her self run all over him who she claimed to love and never kept her promise. She tried to promise him again but we all know how that turned out.

If Lisa loved Michael she would have told her mother to just shut it. If she loved him she wouldn't have let her mother talk that way about Michael. She says she doesn't care what others think so if that's true and if its true she loved Michael why didn't she tell her mom that she could either like it or not but no matter what she was going to make her family larger by bearing him children.
She though did the complete opposite. She let her mother and her self run all over him who she claimed to love and never kept her promise. She tried to promise him again but we all know how that turned out.
LMP is quite immature. She for some reason didn't want to have his kids. I agree if she was woman enough, and loved MJ she would've never allowed her mother to have such influence. But, again, we're discussing LMP; a girl that is very fickle, manipulative, and is easily swayed by opinions of others.

Last edited:
LMP is quite immature. She for some reason didn't want to have his kids. I agree if she was woman enough, and loved MJ she would've never allowed her mother to have such influence. But, again, we're discussing LMP; a girl that is very fickle and goes with the opinions of others.

Which is why I can't believe anything she says.
She contradicts herself!

Which is why I can't believe anything she says.
She contradicts herself!
I agree. she's always contradicting herself. But, it can be so many angles to their marriage. Maybe, Priscilla was in on some things, tho. I read that the Church of Scientology(which LMP's a member of) was in favor of her marriage to MJ becuz he was such a powerhouse and influential person he could win members to the church. Lisa tried to persuade MJ to join, but he did not. It could be that MJ was being exploited for numerous of reasons. Maybe, after Lisa lied, and he knew the truth, and he didn't want to join the "church" is when she gave up on the marriage.

I agree. she's always contradicting herself. But, it can be so many angles to their marriage. Maybe, Priscilla was in on some things, tho. I read that the Church of Scientology(which LMP's a member of) was in favor of her marriage to MJ becuz he was such a powerhouse and influential person he could win members to the church. Lisa tried to persuade MJ to join, but he did not. It could be that MJ was being exploited for numerous of reasons. Maybe, after Lisa lied, and he knew the truth, and he didn't want to join the "church" is when she gave up on the marriage.

I never really though about that. If that's true...wow, that's just horrible.

I read abt that somewhere....
I can't say it's true, but..... [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Actually, I read that a Scientology member can marry a Scientology member or someone who will become a Scientology member.
I must google it again....
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

So basically what I'm hearing is she wanted him to join her church and he wouldn't, he wanted children and she said she wouldn't. ...they really should have talked over these things before getting married, even though with the children part they did and she promised...:rant:

So basically what I'm hearing is she wanted him to join her church and he wouldn't, he wanted children and she said she wouldn't. ...they really should have talked over these things before getting married, even though with the children part they did and she promised...:rant:

I don't think he knew abt that "church part" before marriage.

I wasn't saying he did know. If he did he probably would have told her to forget about getting married. She though knew about the children he wanted before the marriage.

I know. I understand what you're saying.

But people make promises that can not fulfill.
She didn't want the children, but he found it out when they were married.
She was not honest and that's why she's bad mouthing him in public.
Attack is the best form of defence, they say.

I have a question though. If they weren't friends or close anymore than why did Michael dedicate the song Do You Remember to her?

Sometimes you love somebody even if you know that he & she is not good for you.
That doesn't mean that you should be together.
But it hurts.

I wasn't saying he did know. If he did he probably would have told her to forget about getting married. She though knew about the children he wanted before the marriage.
I think MJ knew Lisa was a long time member of the Church of Scientology. Maybe, having his heart set on having children, he gave it some thought but changed his mind after he was deceived.

Sometimes you love somebody even if you know that he & she is not good for you.
That doesn't mean that you should be together.
But it hurts.

Hmm that's true.
Actually when I first found out that the song was dedicated to her I couldn't listen to it for a while because I got a sick feeling listening to it and I'd get a little angry and jealous and sad that here's the women who broke his heart, yet she's still getting a beautiful song dedicated to her:doh:

I think MJ knew Lisa was a long time member of the Church of Scientology. Maybe, having his heart set on having children, he gave it some thought but changed his mind after he was deceived.

I think he knew. But I don't think he knew he "must" become part of it because of marriage.

I think he knew. But I don't think he knew he "must" become part of it because of marriage.
I think he knew. He could've had intentions of joining, but when he discovered he was being lied to, he changed his mind and the marriage slowly started to end. This is off topic but, is ML Lisa's current husband a member of the church?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back